As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Ultralight, Champion Power Equipment 200961 2500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Quiet operation: with an ultra-quiet 53 dba from 23 feet, 1850 running watts and up to 11. 5 hours run time on gasoline, enjoy 2500 starting watts, and 1665 running watts and up to 34 hours on propane.
Clean power: includes two covered 120v 20a household outlets with clean electricity less than 3% THD, a 12V automotive-style outlet, plus a handy dual port USB adapter. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
Dual fuel: operate your 2500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus at only 39 pounds, this inverter is one of the lightest 2500-watt inverters in the industry. Parallel ready: the optional, sold-separately clip-on parallel kit enables this inverter to connect with another 2500-watt Champion inverter to double your output power. Gfci outlets : No.
2. DuroMax #ad
50 State Approved, Blue and Black, DuroMax XP15000EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator-15000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start-Home Back Up & RV Ready #adDuroMax #ad
- Powerful duromax engine: the xp15000eh is Powered by a DuroMax 713cc DuroMax V-Twin Engine. Mx2 technology: with duromax mx2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 Volt receptacles; Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power.
Plenty of power: with 15, 000 peak watts and 12, 000 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
Low oil shut-off: protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low. Dual fuel technology: This generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
3. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Electric Start, Champion Power Equipment 100891 9375/7500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Intelligauge: keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. Dual fuel: operate your 7500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 1.
2-quarts of oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor. Gasoline starting amps at 120v: 78. 1a. Gasoline starting amps at 240v:35. 1a. Gasoline running Amps at 120V:62. 5a. Gasoline running Amps at 240V:31.
3a. Electric start: power up the 439cc Champion engine with the handy rocker switch, battery included. Powerful: at 9375 starting watts and 7500 running watts on gasoline and 8400 starting watts and 6750 running watts on propane, trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
4. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Transfer Switch Ready, CARB Compliant, Electric Start, Gas or Propane Powered, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen7500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator 7500 Rated & 9500 Peak Watts #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, a tool kit, an Oil Funnel, Oil, 12v battery charger, and a User’s Manual To Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required.
Powered by a 420cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. Intuitive control panel features two gfci 5–20r 120v household duplex outlets and One L14-30R 120/240V 30A Twist-Lock Outlet; Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
7500 rated watts & 9500 peak watts gasoline; 6750 rated watts & 8550 peak watts Propane; 6. 6 gallon fuel tank with fuel gauge; Electric Push-Button Start With Remote Key Fob.
5. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
RV Ready, CARB Compliant, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen3600v Portable Generator 3600 Rated and 4650 Peak Watts, Gas Powered #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Plug-and-play: comes with oil, an oil funnel, a tool kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required. Features one 5–20r 120v household duplex receptacle, one rv-ready tt-30r 30 amp Receptacle, and One L5-30R 30 Amp Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network.
3600 running watts and 4650 peak watts; recoil start; 4 gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge; Up to 13. 5 hours of run Time Per Tank. Powered by a 212cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown.
6. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Blue, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator-9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start-Transfer Switch & RV Ready, CARB Compliant #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- 9500 running watts and 12500 peak watts gasoline; 8500 running watts, 11200 peak watts propane; remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. Powered by a heavy duty 457cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter.
All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network.
Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, an oil funnel, 12v battery charger, a Tool Kit, oil, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required.6
6 gallon fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge. Features two gfci 120v 5–20r standard household receptacle, one transfer switch ready 120v L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety. Vft display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours.
7. HUDSON MOTORS #ad
Hudson Motors 3300-Watt Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator, Eco-Mode Feature, Gas Powered, EPA Compliant, Ultra Lightweight for Backup Home Use & Camping #adHUDSON MOTORS #ad
- Powerful engine2800 rated watts and 3300 peak watts at less than 3% thd. It's a great choice as an emergency backup power for home use when power outages. Extremely quiet, extremely fuel efficientas low as 62 dba noise output and Up to 8 Hours of Run Time on a 1 Gallon Gas Tank – Features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency.
Compact generatorultralight body weighs in at a mere 48 pounds for easy transport and storage.
Widely usedthe generator can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, on the job site, camping, or much more.
Power panelincludes low oil alarm, one 5v/1a outlets, overload alarm, one 120V/30A outlets, and output indicator features “Eco mode” for conserving energy and maximum fuel efficiency ，two 120V/20A outlets, one 5V/2.1a outlets. The generator is powered by a 145cc ohv engine with automatic low oil shutoff; Fuel Capacity: 1 Gallons; Run Time 50% Load-4hrs.
8. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Quiet Technology, Champion Power Equipment 200954 4250-Watt RV Ready Open Frame Inverter Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Quiet technology and extended run time: 64 dba is great for RVs, tailgating, your next project or home backup, with 4250 starting watts and 3500 running watts for up to 22 hours run time on gasoline.
Engine type: 4 Stroke. Advanced design: 50% quieter and 20% lighter than a traditional 4250-watt generator, plus Economy Mode saves fuel and extends engine life, and Intelligauge monitors voltage, frequency and operating hours.
Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Parallel ready: increase your power output by connecting up to two 2800-watt or higher inverter or digital hybrid with the optional Parallel Kit sold separately.
Gasoline starting amps at 120v:35. 4a. Gasoline running Amps at 120V:29. 2a. Clean electricity for sensitive electronics: rv ready with a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean power less than 3% THD plus two convenient USB ports.
9. PowerSmart #ad
1000 Watts Portable Generator, Outdoor generator Low Noise, PowerSmart Generator, Inverter Generators for Home-use, PS50A, Gas Powered Portable Generator #adPowerSmart #ad
- The generator contains with a full fuel tank of 1. 1 gallon, the generator can run for 5 hours when it is at half load. Uses oil/gas mix fuel so there's no need for oil changes. All of our products qualify for a 2 years warranty, Our service team will provide premium service to help solve any problem. Easy to assemble, hassle free to your daily use.
Quiet technology and high fuel efficiency: noise-free environment is one of our goal for this generator. The portable generator performs low decibel during operation, provides quiet environment to user. The weight of this gas generator is only 39 lbs that is lighter than a traditional generator in same output.
This outdoor generator is a workhorse that provides continuous power to handle multiple jobs, such as powering high voltage appliances and heavy duty power tools in different job sites. The completed safety design prevents damage to these devices. Customer satisfication: powersmart is always aiming on providing great consumers value with the absolute best price and quality entire line of products.
Wide application: powersmart portable generator is great for campgrounds, construction sites, mobile devices and power outages. Advanced design: the gas generator contains with 63cc, 2-stroke gas powered engine, pull start and use, 2HP, which provides 1000 surge watts and 900 rated watts. Clean energy: the 120v household outlets and 12v dc output are installed in thie generator, such as phones, which provides clean power to sensitive devices, laptops and other outdoor electronics.
10. Champion Power Equipment #ad
NG/LPG Hose Kits and CO Shield, Champion Power Equipment 100416 10,000/8,000-Watt TRI Fuel Portable Natural Gas Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Electric start - power up the 459cc Champion engine with the handy rocker switch, battery included. Intelligauge with co shield - track voltage, and total run time to monitor output and track maintenance intervals, frequency, session run time, features CO Shield carbon monoxide auto shutoff system.
Champion support - includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Powerful - gasoline: 10, 000 starting watts and 8000 running watts, propane: 9000 starting watts and 7200 running watts, natural gas: 8750 starting watts and 7000 running watts and engine oil is included.
Tri-fuel technology - your 8000-watt portable generator operates on natural gas, or gasoline, propane, plus natural gas and propane hoses are included so the unit is ready to run on any fuel right out of the box.