As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SmartPool #ad
SmartPool S240U Pool Solar Heaters, large #adSmartPool #ad
- Solar pool heater – the sunheater solar pool heating system allows you to capture free heat from the sun’s rays to effectively raise your pool water temperature. Tube on web design – the tube-web-tube design allows the sunheater to capture the most sun possible, maximizing square footage.
It’s a universal system that works for pools up to 31’ round or 18’ x 36’. It offers rigid flexibility, allowing panels to expand and contract with changing temps, giving it the strength needed to last.
This system can raise the water temperature 6-10 degrees f and extend your pool season by weeks! Easy to install – this pool solar heater uses your existing filtration system and has 4 end caps, 2 elbows for flex hose connection, 1 roll of Teflon tape, 6 stainless steel hose clamps, and rubber connector hoses.
Dimensions – the sunheater solar pool heater includes two 2’ x 20’ panels, made of durable polypropylene. It’s an efficient and cost-effective method to heat your pool. Extends pool season – your pool’s pump pushes the water through the panel’s many tubes where it’s warmed by the sun and then returned into the pool.
2. Goplus #ad
Goplus Solar Dome Swimming Pool Heater Above Ground, Sun Heater, Pool Solar Heater #adGoplus #ad
- Solar powered swimming pool heater, Connects to 1. 5 inch hoses. Heat your pool in the environmentally friendly way, No electricity or gas connections. A protective cover is included to protect the dome when not in use.
Extend your swimming season with warm water and heat your pool to a warm, comfortable temperature. Space saving and aesthetically pleasing when compared to solar panels.
3. SunHeater #ad
Black, SunHeater S120U Universal Solar Pool Heater 2 by 20-Feet #adSunHeater #ad
- Installs on roof, rack, ground or fence. Patented web design for maximum exposure to sun's rays. Simple diy installation; for in ground or above ground pools. Made in usa. Power source Type: Manual. Raises pool water temperature 6-10 degrees F. Uses existing pool pump.
|Manufacturer||Esse Sales Inc #ad|
4. Intex #ad
47in X 47in, Intex Solar Heater Mat for Above Ground Swimming Pool #adIntex #ad
- Includes: 05m 1 1/4" / 32mm diameter connecting hose. 3 ~ 5 degreec 5 ~ 9 degreeF depending on weather condition. Bypass valve. Suitable for above ground pools up to 8000 gal 30, 280L. 1 ¼” 32mm hose attachment points, includes 1 adaptor A and 1 adaptor B for 1 ½” hose connection.
Eco-friendly solar technology increases temperature of the pool water by approx. Dimensions: 1. 2m x 1. 2 m / 47 1/4in; x 47 1/4in. Simple hook up, compatible with filter pump up to 1/2 hp or pump flow rate < 2500 gal/hr 9463 L/hr. 1m sq 11ft sq surface to absorb sun's rays.
|Manufacturer||Intex Recreation Corp #ad|
5. SmartPool #ad
Smartpool S601P SunHeater Solar Heating System for In Ground Pool #adSmartPool #ad
- Direct flow system - One Header Hole for Each Heating Tube. Pool accessory is perfect for heating any in-ground swimming pool. Solar heater features 80 square feet of solar panels.
Installation kit required Sold Separately. Keep your pool warm with a polypropylene heat collector. Raises pool water temperature 6-10°F 4-6°C. Panel array measures 4 feet wide x 20 feet long.
|Manufacturer||Esse Sales Inc #ad|
|Warranty||5 years Limited Warranty|
6. Solar Sun Rings #ad
SSR SSRA-100 Solar Sun Rings Pool Water Heater w/ Anchors 3 Pack #adSolar Sun Rings #ad
- The remaining sunlight filters through the ring into your pool water. Please note - these solar sun rings are NOT a solar cover or a replacement for a solar cover. These are floating disc heating devices. The upper clear layer directs the suns rays onto the bottom blue layer which absorbs about 50% of the sunlight, converting it to heat.
Do not use as a flotation device. What's included - each unit contains 6 magnets that are used to attach the rings together.
Resistant vinyl. Swim comfortably without wasting energy. Warming discs - the majority of heat loss from a pool comes from the water surface at night. Solar activated - use the solar Sun Rings to provide heat to your swimming pool from the sun.
Heat your pool - solar sun rings are passive solar swimming pool heating devices, constructed from two layers of U. V. Solar sun rings do not cover the entire surface of your pool; therefore it allows heat to escape. Do not over inflate. To help keep the warm water in your pool at night we recommend you use additional insulation such as solar fish or a solar blanket.
7. SunQuest #ad
SunQuest 2-2'X12' Solar Swimming Pool Heater with Couplers-Max-Flow #adSunQuest #ad
- Max-flow design with 2" od headers - better water circulation - less back pressure on your pump. Sunquest solar panels are designed for both In-ground and Above-ground swimming pools.
Increases pool water temperature up to 10 degrees. Sunquest is an easy do-it-yourself installation. Compatible with your existing pool pump.
8. Sun2Solar #ad
Sun2Solar Blue 16-Foot-by-32-Foot Rectangle Solar Cover | 1200 Series | Heat Retaining Blanket for In-Ground and Above-Ground Rectangular Swimming Pools | Use Sun to Heat Pool | Bubble-Side Down #adSun2Solar #ad
- Do so confidently knowing this won’t affect the manufacturer’s warranty-they understand. Attractive blue design - sun2solar solar blankets are made from a film of thousands of tiny bubbles, which work together to collect and retain heat both at night and on those chilly days. Minimize water evaporation - the use of a solar cover helps in preventing up to 95% of pool water evaporation.
Have the bubbles facing down to the water and trace a line on the cover showing where you should cut off the additional material. Trim to fit - your pool may be uniquely shaped and getting the right fit is as easy as finding a marker and sharp pair of scissors.
Fill up your swimming pool less and enjoy it more! Jump into warmth - show friends and family your bravery by jumping in without the standard toe dip. Heat retention - after everyone has called it a day with wrinkled fingers from too much fun in the sun, make sure to place this solar cover back atop the water.
Assure your pool’s temperature does not drop too much by protecting it at night through use of a solar blanket. Enter the swimming pool confidently knowing the Sun2Solar solar cover has kept the water warm just for you. When not enjoying a refreshing swim, keeping your pool covered lessens the vast amount of water lost into the environment. The blue color provides an appealing look while also using the sun’s rays to help warm your swimming pool.
9. XtremepowerUS #ad
Black, XtremepowerUS 90105 4"-inch X 10'feet Spa Heater nground/Above Ground Swimming Pool Solar Panel Heating System #adXtremepowerUS #ad
- The system can be installed on the roof of your house, shed or cabana, mounted to a rack or simply placed on the ground. Quantity of these solar panels needed is dependent on the pool size and the location, which may estimate by some websites.
Quantity of these solar panels needed is dependent on the pool size and the location. Xtremepowerus panels are built from extremely high-grade materials that are proven to last in all types of weather. Each roll 24" x 10 foot long; 24" x 10' Solar Collector; Quick connect design for easy assembly.
10. SmartPool #ad
Smartpool WWS421P Sunheater Solar Pool Heater for Above Ground Pools,Black #adSmartPool #ad
- Panel array measures 4 feet wide x 20 feet long. Keep your pool warm with a polypropylene heat collector. Solar heater features 80 square feet of solar panels. Pool accessory is perfect for heating any aboveground swimming pool.
|Manufacturer||Esse Sales Inc #ad|