As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Collections Etc #ad
Butterfly, Roll Out Flower Seeded Mats That Attract Butterflies, Set of 2 #adCollections Etc #ad
- Shop with confidence! for over 50 years, collections etc has been bringing unique, inspirational, and home solution products to customers. The butterfly mats grow a colorful blend of annuals and perennials that will attract butterflies and offer long lasting color with very little care.
All collections etc products come with a 60 day, whimsical, easy return policy and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Choose the set of 2 sunflower mats or the set of 2 butterfly mats. The mats can be cut to any shape to use anywhere in your garden. The sunflower mats grow blossoms in red, copper, yellow and rust| Simply roll out the preseeded mat and water| Paper, gold, polyethylene and seeds. Easy to grow seeded mats make it easy to add bright color to your yard.
2. Willard & May #ad
Assorted Canna Lilies Red, Yellow, Orange, Pink, Mixed Tall Canna Lily Value Bag, 6 Bulbs/pkg #adWillard & May #ad
- Grows well in Containers - Deer Resistant. Hardiness zone: 8-10 Suitable Zones: 3-9. Bloom time: mid-summer Mature Height: 48-60 inches. Bulb size: 2/3 eye.
3. Nurture Nectar #ad
Pack of 100+ Heirloom, Chemical Free Seeds | Locally Grown and harvested | Beautiful Plant That attracts Monarchs and Bees, Non-GMO, Nurture Nectar Butterfly Milkweed #adNurture Nectar #ad
- Us native wildflower: usda zones: 3, 5, 7, 4, 6, 10, 11 us regions: Arid/Desert, 8, Northeast, midwest, 9, northern, Plains/Texas, Southeast.
Safe: heirloom, non-gmO seeds are locally grown and harvested in a chemical-free environment. Perfect for planting in the cool weather of the fall and spring! Milkweed is hearty and can tolerate some dryness, occasional watering may be necessary.
Save the bees and butterflies: attracts bees, hummingbirds, and the endangered monarch butterflies. Beautiful blooms: shrub-like plant with beautiful orange and yellow flowers and lush green foliage. Easy to grow: detailed instructions provided.
4. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
PERFECT PLANTS Black Knight Butterfly 3 Gal. Black Knight Butterfly Bush, #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Once planted you can set it and forget it besides the occasional watering! aromatic flowers - the purple conical flower heads Have a Sweet Honey Like Fragrance, Adding a Lovely Aroma to Any Space They're Planted In! Attracts wildlife - the sweet scent from the flowers Attracts Butterflies, Bees, Hummingbirds, and Other Pollinators to Your Landscape.
Easy care -the black knight butterfly bush is extremely low maintenance, Rabbit Resistant, and Drought Tolerant.
Fast growth rate - the black knight butterfly bush grows to 6-10 feet tall, and Can Reach That Height in 2 Growing Seasons! Attractive blooms - the purple flowers will Bring Bright Bursts of Color to Shrub Borders, Foundation Plantings, Gardens, or Any Landscape!.
5. Sweet Yards #ad
Large 1 Ounce Packet 7,500+ Seeds, Wildflower Seeds Butterfly and Humming Bird Mix, 23 Open Pollinated Annual and Perennial Species #adSweet Yards #ad
- Attract more wildlife such as hummingbirds, honey bees, butterflies, lady bugs and more with 23 species of flowers. Premium packaging designed for optimal seed storage, with full planting instructions and reusable zipper - Great for gift giving! Guaranteed to grow - we guarantee our seeds will germinate or your money back! No questions asked within 30 days.
Extra large packet contains over 1 full ounce of pure live seeds 7, 500+ seeds! - Enough to cover 100 square feet. The freshest seeds available lead to high germination rates, making your gardening easy, successful, and fun!.
6. Seeds Of Strength #ad
5G Multicolored Susan Seeds Attracts Butterflies Plant in Your Flower Garden #adSeeds Of Strength #ad
- Name: black eyed susan Vine, Scientific Name: Thunbergia Alata. Plant height: 96 - 120" Vine/Climber. Color: orange Yellow with Black Centers.
7. Daylily Nursery #ad
Two 2 Live Plants, Each in 4 inch Pots, Lantana Camara Flowers, Plants, Attracts Hummingbirds & Butterflies, not Seeds #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- All orders are shipped with Daylily nursery branded packing material, and Daylily nursery copyrighted growing instructions. Zones 8 plus - grows up to 6 feet tall. A fast growing annual for zones 4-7 that produces beautiful blooms on sturdy branches.
Please note: our shipping occurs only one time for up to 5 items, so please check out all our plants and bulbs to make the most of your shipping dollar. All orders daylily nursery brand and are grown here. Attracts butterflies and hummingbirds.
8. Clovers Garden #ad
Each 3” to 7” Tall in 4 inch Pots, Assorted Colors, Premium Plants, Attract Hummingbirds & Butterflies, Natural Mosquito Garden, Lantana Camara Flowers – Two 2 Live Plants – Not Seeds #adClovers Garden #ad
- Adapts to most soil types but blooms best in arid or semi arid conditions. Zones 8 plus - grows up to 6 feet tall. Naturally provides a protective barrier in your yard or garden, while attracting butterflies and hummingbirds.
A fast growing annual for zones 4-7 that produces beautiful blooms on sturdy branches. Grows in sun to part sun. A natural deterrent for a buzz free yard. Ships in clovers branded Pot with Clovers Copyrighted Plant Care Info! .
9. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Blood Flower Milkweed Seeds, Food and Host Plant for Monarch Butterflies #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- They form chrysilises on the plant for their Metamorphosis. Monarch butterfly's host for egg laying, feeding, and Hatch and the tiny Catepillars Feed on the Milkweed. Plant these seeds yourself and Give as Gifts to Help Save the Monarch Butterfly.
Blood flower or Sunset Flower Milkweed. It takes 2 generations of monarchs to Migrate in each direction Canada to Pacific Grove and Mexico and they need milkweed along their paths.
10. Proven Winners #ad
Deep Pink Flowers, 4.5 in. Quart, Miss Molly Butterfly Bush Buddleia Live Shrub #adProven Winners #ad
- Tall and 6 months to 1-year old at shipment, varies by season and plant. Full sun 8 hours required. Quart shrubs are 5-8 in. Shipping dormant now. 4-5 ft. Tall and wide at maturity. Hardy in zones 5-9, be sure to check your USDA zone to ensure success.
|Brand||Proven Winners #ad|
|Manufacturer||Proven Winners #ad|