As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Espoma #ad
Espoma PR8 8-Quart Organic Perlite #adEspoma #ad
- Aerates soil and promotes root growth. Helps loosen heavy soils and prevent compaction. Perlite. 8 quart. 100-percent all natural perlite for organic gardening.
2. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Organic Perlite by Perfect Plants — 4qts. Natural Soil Additive for Indoor & Outdoor Container Plants — Enhanced Drainage for Optimal Growth #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Improved aeration of soil — porosity of Perlite Prevents Soil From Compacting. Lightweight — highly durable but does Not Weigh Down Roots, Does Not Decompose. Drainage management — improved drainage for Potted Plants Grown Indoors and Outdoors.
Root accessibility — surface area of perlite Pieces Creates Space for Roots to Expand. Best growing medium for plants grown in containers — Mix With Potting Mix For Best Results.
3. NA #ad
Improves Drainage, and Growth, Aeration, Horticultural Perlite 2 Quart Bag, All Natural Soil Additive for Indoor & Outdoor Plants #adNA #ad
- Exceptional drainage properties when added to potting soil Perlite can greatly improve the drainage quality of your soil, decreasing the risk of over-watering and root disease.
Exceptional growing medium mix with potting soil to improve your plant growth. Perlite granule sizes range from medium coarse to fine dust particles. Improve soil aeration the porous nature of perlite reduces soil compaction and improves the aeration of your potting soil allowing excess water to drain properly.
Give your roots room to grow the surface area of Perlite allows for roots to expand appropriately within potting soil, allowing for optimal growth. 2qt size bag perfect for adding to potting soil for 5-6 small or 2-4 medium plants. Packaged in a resealable bag.
4. Cz Garden Supply #ad
Organic 10 Quarts Coarse Perlite for All Plants, Grow Media, Cz Garden 10 Quarts Coarse Horticultural Grade, Horticultural Soil Additive Conditioner Mix, Orchids • Hydroponics #adCz Garden Supply #ad
- Horticulture grade - for Hydroponics - Ensures good root aeration and prevents rotting and excess acidity. Perlite - coarse grades - pH Neutral, sterile for ORGANIC gardening.
10 quarts all natural Premium Perlite soil additive. Holds moisture and nutrients & makes them available to plant roots when needed.
5. PVP Industries #ad
White, PVP Industries PVP105408 120 Quarts – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic Perlite Planting Soil Additive Gi #adPVP Industries #ad
- Additionally, it is perfect for seed germination and cutting propagation. Horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand and is very useful in a hydroponic gardening systems.
When bulk perlite is mixed with organic compost, natural soils or composted bark, it helps anchor the roots of young plants so they grow stronger. Horticultural perlite is clean, sterile, non-flammable, odorless, pH neutral, nontoxic and neither decays nor shrinks – even pests such as insects and fungi can’t destroy it.
While horticultural perlite does retain water and food for the growing plants, It is best used for drainage purposes. Bulk perlite for professional use – 120 quarts – 4 cubic foot weighing 20 pounds. A good potting soil Should contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage.
6. Hoffman #ad
18 Quarts, Hoffman 16504 Horticultural Perlite #adHoffman #ad
- Natural materials won't upset soil ph. Horticultural perlite. Lightweight soil conditioner, loosens clay soil, reduces caking, improves drainage and aeration. Blend with peat moss and perlite for custom soilless mix.
7. Terrafirma in a Bucket #ad
1 Gallon, by TERRAFIRMA, Perlite in a Bucket, Premium Horticultural Grade Perlite for Plants - #adTerrafirma in a Bucket #ad
- Use our perlite for gardening, or use our perlite for indoor plants! Grow the best tomatoes and peppers in the neighborhood! You can use our perlite for succulents as well! Endless uses in the garden or plant pots! Packaged "in a bucket" for your convenience.
100% organic horticultural Grade Perlite for plants. Use what you need and save the rest!1 gallon. Aids in aerating soils and loosening compacted soils and Allows water to drain while keeping your soils moist.
8. Dmarketline #ad
Enhanced Drainage for Best Growing 1 Qt, Natural Organic Perlite #adDmarketline #ad
- Increases water holding capacity and aeration of the medium for potted plants. Perlite is light weight and sterile and has app. Perlite is widely used as the medium of choice for soil less gardens and hydroponics.
Perlite is great as a seed starter medium and for plants with fine root systems. Perlite increased the water holding capacity of medium. Neutral PH.
9. Hydrofarm #ad
100 L/3.53 cu ft, GMPER100L PLANT!T Super Coarse Perlite #adHydrofarm #ad
- Perlite is sterile, it is free of disease, seeds and insects. The surface of each particle is covered with tiny cavities which provide an extremely large surface area. When expanded, each granular, snow-white particle of perlite is sterile with a neutral ph and contains many tiny, closed cells or bubbles.
These surfaces hold moisture and nutrients and make them available to plant roots. Perlite is a unique volcanic mineral which expands from four to twenty times its original volume.
|Manufacturer||Hydrofarm, Inc. #ad|
10. Viagrow #ad
1-Pack, White, Viagrow VPER4 4 cu. ft Perlite #adViagrow #ad
- All viagrow perlite is mined, heated, made in america viagrow perlite is one of the most sustainable substrates, causing its particles to pop and expand in volume. Even pests such as insects and fungi can’t destroy it. Lightweight viagrow horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand, it is perfect for seed germination, is very useful in hydroponic gardening systems, and cutting propagation.
Mixing viagrow perlite can be mixed with organic compost, natural soils, or composted bark, assists in anchoring the roots of young plants so they grow healthy and strong.
Sustainable, inorganic, soilless media. The result is a great, perfect for greenhouse propagation and growing.
Perlite is a naturally mined mineral that is heated during processing, and packaged in the U. S. A. Good potting soils typically contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage. Drainage viagrow horticultural perlite retains water and food for the growing plants, it is best used for drainage purposes. Neurtal ph viagrow perlite is clean, sterile, odorless, non-flammable, pH neutral, nontoxic and does not decay nor shrink.