As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sun Bulb #ad
Sun Bulb 5011 Better-Gro Phalaenopsis Mix, 8 Quarts #adSun Bulb #ad
- Phalaenopsis mix. It should be used when re-potting your orchid, at least every 12-18 months or as needed to support healthy growth. Provides your phalaenopsis orchids with the drainage, air flow, and root ventilation they find and thrive on in nature.
It is developed to provide the proper mixture of fertilizer and moisture needed to encourage superior phalaenopsis plant and root growth. It is a fertile mixture of Canadian chunk peat blended with western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and coarse perlite.
2. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
All Natural Orchid Potting Mix 4qts. by Perfect Plants | Hand Mixed in Small Batches | Great for Phalaenopsis of All Kinds #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Heavy duty, re-sealable bag — perfect for storage or later use. All purpose mix — made with charcoal, Pine Bark, Sponge Rock, Coconut Chips. Drainage — orchids do not require frequent waterings but do require proper drainage, too much water can kill your orchid plant.
Roots can climb — orchid roots love to climb and expand, this textured mix allows them to stretch to their full potential. Aeration — mix does not compact or suffocate orchid roots.
3. Sun Bulb #ad
4-Quart, Sun Bulb 50000 Better Gro Special Orchid Mix #adSun Bulb #ad
- Multi purpose potting mixture for growing Cattleyas, Phalaenopsis, Dendrobiums, Paphiopedilums, Oncidiums and All Epiphytic Orchids. Contains 4 quarts. Promotes healthy, strong growth by providing superior drainage, allowing for proper root ventilation.
A dynamic combination of western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and sponge rock specifically formulated by a team of highly trained orchid growers.
|Brand||Sun Bulb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sun Bulb #ad|
4. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Orchid Potting Mix, Fast Draining Healthy Media for Planting or Orchid Repotting- 4qts, Hand Blended All Natural Potting Soil Media for Orchid Plants #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Great for repotting your already root bound or nursery pot size store-bought orchids. No food or chemicals added. All-purpose orchid potting mix- a great orchid potting mix for plating or repotting a multitude of orchids including Cattleyas, Phalaenopsis, Paphiopedilums, Oncidiums, Dendrobiums, and All Epiphytic Orchids.
All natural no added fertilizer- All natural blend, contains only ingredients in their natural form.
Ample one gallon size- this orchid potting mix is sold in ample one gallon quantity which allows for the repotting of several small orchids, 2-3 medium, or 1-2 large orchids. Great drainage from a foolproof formula- a blend of our famous horticulture grade charcoal, perlite sponge rock and pine bark. This mixture has been tested with both our personal and retail collections, works well and won't cause root rot.
5. rePotme #ad
Mini Bag, rePotme Phalaenopsis Monterey Dark Imperial Orchid Potting Mix #adrePotme #ad
- Excellent phalaenopsis orchid Mix - Drains Well, Protecting Orchid Roots from Rot. Made fresh every day in small Handcrafted Batches from the Finest Ingredients from All Over the World.
Comes in a high-quality resealable Pouch for Future Use – 2 Quarts. A brand you can trust. Makes a perfect gift for the Orchid Grower in Your Life. Our mixes are used by some of the Largest Conservatories and Botanic Gardens in the World! .
6. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
USA Sourced and Produced Orchid Bark Potting Mix, Orchid Potting Bark Bulk 2qt, 100% Organic Material All Natural Orchid Bark #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Great orchid potting medium or make your own mix- this orchid bark is perfect for using alone as bark for planting or re-potting your orchids as well as a base for creating your own orchid potting mix with other things such as charcoal, perlite, and more.
Sourced and produced in the United States. We add a little bit of lime to properly control PH. 100% organic material orchid bark- our orchid bark is 100% organic material without any unnatural or synthetic additives.
Long-lasting pine bark for orchids- this usa sourced pine bark is perfect for planting orchids, and root growth, aeration, contributes to proper potting, and last a long time without breaking down.
Where is the bark sourced and what type?- a multitude of pine and fir barks will work to varying degrees of success with orchids, but for best results, we choose to use this mixture of USA sourced and grown Loblolly and Southern Yellow Pine, a renewable resource of Eastern North Carolina and Southern Virginia.
7. Southside Plants #ad
Medium 1/2", 1 Gallon of Long Lasting New Zealand Pine Bark for Better Aeration and Flowering for phalaenopsis, Vanda, Cattleya and houseplant Orchids, Organic Orchid Bark #adSouthside Plants #ad
- Classic orchid bark fosters excellent drainage keeping your plants from drowning from over watering. Natural bark is the perfect substrate for keeping your orchids upright and secure. Bark chips are the professional growers choice and the preferred potting medium to sphagnum moss, charcoal, peat, and coconut coir for stimulating a natural tropical orchid habitat in your climate controlled house.
Orchids including phalaenopsis, vandas, cattleya, cymbidium and more will grow better with the right soil that allow plenty of drainage.
1/2" size bark chips 9-12mm are great for repotting medium and large orchids in a potting medium designed to promote healthy roots so your plants can thrive.
Perfect plant media in rugged reusable packaging for planting bonsai, vegetables, pothos, bromeliad and other plants needing quick drainage and root aeration. No more wet spots! new zealand pinus radiata wood bark is harvested from sustainable forests and processes to encourage chip uniformity that will suck up moisture during watering and dry out uniformly eliminating soggy soil for your orchids.
8. Cz Garden Supply #ad
Orchids • Hydroponics • Aquaponics • Aquaculture Cz Garden 4 LBS Organic Cz Garden Expanded Clay Pellets, Organic Expanded Clay Pebbles Grow Media #adCz Garden Supply #ad
- Inert, ph-neutral, clean & decorative. Cz garden clay pebbles are NOT affiliated with Mother Earth Hydroton brand clay pebbles. Only available from cz garden supply tm; uspto and amazon brand registry Protected. For hydroponics - Ensures good root aeration and prevents rotting and excess acidity.
Fills approximately: forty-eight 2" pots, or sixteen 3" pots, or four 5" pots. Please do not confuse Cz Garden clay pebbles with any other brand. For orchids - clay pebbles porous structure provides excellent aeration and acts as a water reservoir. 4lbs of 100% natural expanded clay.
9. Sun Bulb #ad
16-Ounce, Sun Bulb Company 8303 Better Gro Orchid Plus #adSun Bulb #ad
- Better gro orchid plus. It is a specially formulated fertilizer, containing fast-acting nitrate nitrogen to enhance growth in orchids. Its contains essential minor elements to combat deficiencies that occur with many soilless potting mixes.
Its contains no urea nitrogen. It was developed by master growers and is the orchid fertilizer of choice for all orchid enthusiasts.
10. Waldor Orchids #ad
Orchid Nerd by Waldor Orchids Multi Purpose Orchid Potting Soil Mix 7x7x6 Box for Cattleya Dendrobium Oncidium #adWaldor Orchids #ad
- Mixed in small batches using only the highest quality ingredients. Made in United States. Will store longer if put away dry. Great for growing cattleya, Oncidium, And Dendrobium Orchid Plants.
7 x 7 x 6 box pre-mixed ready to use contains enough mix to repot up up to three five inch standard pots. Promotes healthy strong growth by providing superior drainage allowing for proper root ventilation. We recommend soaking mix before repotting.
|Brand||Waldor Orchids #ad|
|Manufacturer||Waldor Orchids #ad|
|Part Number||Waldor Orchids|