As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 9GreenBox #ad
Olive Tree Bonsai with Water Tray and Fertilizer, 9GreenBox #ad9GreenBox #ad
- 9greenbox offers live Plants - actual sizes and shape varies from pictures shown. Includes water tray and fertilizer. 5’’ inch pot. 7’’ inch live plant. Home grown by 9Greenbox. Dark green leaves. Easy to grow.
2. 9GreenBox #ad
Olea europaea, 2 Pack, 9GreenBox, Tree of Peace, Olive Tree #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Also makes an exotic bonsai. Homegrown by 9GreenBox. Hardy in zones 8-11. Has a history as long as that of Western civilization. The plant you will receive is growing in 2 x 2. 5" pot. In cooler regions makes a great patio/house plant.
3. American Plant Exchange #ad
Delectable Fruit, 6" Pot, American Plant Exchange Arbequina Olive Tree Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Olive trees come potted in growing containers and are self-fruitful, producing both male and female flowers on the same tree. Prefers full sun at least six hours a day a sunny, south-facing window sill, table or countertop, in the home or office is ideal.
Very popular and beautiful, easy to care for, and long-lived evergreen plants with soft gray-green foliage that produces edible olives.
This plant measures 18-20" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the branches; allow the soil to dry out between infrequent waterings. Produces delicious edible olives which can be cured for eating or used to create olive oil; can be kept in a pot indoors or planted outdoors.
4. 9GreenBox #ad
4 Pound Pack of 6, Olive Tree-Olea Europaea, 9Greenbox Tree of Peace #ad9GreenBox #ad
- In cooler regions makes a great patio/house plant. Also makes an exotic bonsai. Easy to Grow. Hardy in zones 8-11. Homegrown by 9GreenBox, will come with 6 packs. Has a history as long as that of Western civilization.
5. Aquatic Arts #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer | Ficus Plant Food | Improves Leaves and Branches | Potted Indoor Trees and House Plants Treatment by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Religiosa, Alli, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Ficus Audrey, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, and Benghalensis.
Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, aiding in root growth and can heal root rot, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, and Potassium K helps your fickle ficus grow healthy.
Long-lasting: dilute one teaspoon of liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water. 3-1-2 npk fig tree fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your ficus.
These indoor plants need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves. Feed your ficus: contains micronutrients for Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees. Our natural formula is safe to use every watering with no risk of burning your plant when used properly. An 8oz bottle should last 6 months to 1 year per ficus tree.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
6. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Jade Tree Dwarf Pre-Bonsai Live Plant, 6" Pot, Indoor Air Purifier #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- The miniature bonsai tree appearance and very low water and care needs make it a unique plant for house warming, apartment, dorm, or office gifts. The jade tree is an easy care flowering succulent that is also called the friendship and lucky plant; they can also be trained as a beautiful bonsai.
Succulents purify the air, window sills, desks, are low maintenance, and are great potted plants for counters, and planters in your home or office.
Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. This perfect beginner plant is in a 6" container measuring 10-12" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves; likes direct sunlight.
7. Martha's Secrets #ad
OR or WA PER STATE LAWS, AZ, LA, HI, Marthas Secrets Arbequina Olive Tree Live Plant Cold Hardy CANNOT SHIP TO CA, AK #adMartha's Secrets #ad
- 1 foot tall or taller. Cold hardy olive Tree Self Pollinating. Makes a great container plant for inside or out if you live above zone 7. Cannot ship to ca, az, la, hi, ak, or or wa per state lawS. Shipped in pot with growing instructions from MarthasSecrets. Zones 7-10 Approx.
8. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Rubber Plant | Ficus Elastica 'Burgundy' | Live Indoor Houseplant | Unique Home Décor, 6in. Grower's Pot #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Live better - indoor plants Are Known To Boost Mood, Productivity, Concentration and Creativity. Unique dÈcor - add a fresh splash Of Color To Your Living Room Or Work Space. Moderate light - can thrive in a low to Moderate Indoor or Outdoor Enviroment.
Easy care - our rubber plant will not Require Constant Attention, Will Thrive on Being Watered when the soil is dry. Unique foliage - the rubber tree 'Burgundy' has Beautiful Deep Red colored Leaves that are striking in any setting.
9. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Money Tree Pachira, 16-Inches Tall, Medium Ships in Premium Ceramic Planter, Gift #adCosta Farms #ad
- Add life to a brightly lit room at home, a lightly shaded porch, or share the green with the office. The money tree grows best near a sunny window, not in direct sunlight and thrive with a weekly watering.
Height at shipping is approximately 16-Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
Is this a gift? please choose "this is a gift" at check out to add a personalized message. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes. The money tree is an easy-care houseplant that is said to bring prosperity and good luck to its owners. Ships in a premium, white 6-inch diameter ceramic planter.
10. Florida Foliage #ad
4 Feet Tall, Live Dracaena Marginata, Madagascar Dragon Tree, Large Beautiful Florist Quality House Plant #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Don't put your dragon tree in full sun because its leaves will burn. They are tough, drought-tolerant plants with aggressive root systems that make excellent houseplants because they are a little more forgiving than some of the other dracaena. If your house is particularly dry, consider a light misting from a spray bottle.
Sometimes they are grown as single-stemmed plants; other times grouped or even braided together in the same pot. Dragon trees grow best in medium sunlight but they can survive in partial shade as well.
Regular household humidity should be fine for them. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage. Dracaena marginata is an attractive, stiff-leaved plant with colorful foliage that sometimes goes by the name "dragon tree. Most of the time it’s sold simply as “Dracaena marginata” or just “Dracaena.
These plants are perfect for a beginner gardener because they're very easy to grow indoors. Dragon plants prefer temperatures between 70 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit. The plant has narrow, slender gray stems that are topped with shiny, arching leaves that are sword-shaped. They are listed by nASA as an excellent plant for removing harmful chemicals from the air. Dracaena marginatas are mostly indoor plants that are easy to care for and can thrive in homes and offices.