As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Holy Basil / Tulsi Herb Ocimum sanctum Twin Pack of 500 Seeds Each Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Holy basil is known to be a sacred herb to the Hindu people. The leaves are anise scented and can be used in tea, or as a potpourri. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Holy basil is categorized as an annual flowering herb. The leaves can be harvested and allowed to regrow. Annuals will grow quickly from freshly harvested Ocimum sanctum seeds, displaying their scented leaves and flowers through the summer months.
Often referred to as "Tulsi. ". Quality holy basil seeds packaged by seed needs. If left outside with harsh frosts, the plants will then wilt and die. Holy basil plants will mature to a height of roughly 18 to 20 inches tall, and can spread roughly 8 to 12 inches wide.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. All holy basil seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
2. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Tulsi Holy Basil Ocimum Tenuiflorum Medicinal Herb Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Ocimum tenuiflorum, also known as tulsi Holy Basil reaches a height of 20 inches and is a highly aromatic plant with pink blooms from mid summer to early fall.
This basil is used as a culinary herb as well as medicinally with many benefits such as fighting fevers associated with malaria, dengue fever, colds and flu by making a tea from the leaves.
Holy basil grows as a tender perennial in USDA Zones: 9 - 11. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. This medicinal herb thrives in a full sun area. Sow these heirloom seeds at 1 seed per inch in well-drained soil and keep the soil moist but not saturated until germination occurs in 7 - 14 days.
3. Harley Seeds #ad
100+ Indian Rama Tulsi Holy Sacred Basil Seeds Green Leaf Heirloom Non-GMO Tulasi Herb Grows Big Fragrant Grown in USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Keep the container covered with a plastic bag on the top of the fridge or near the water heater where the room temperature is higher, therefore the soil temperature is perfect for germination. Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot.
At this time, you may place the container closer to the sun light. Soil should be kept consistently warm at 70-85f. Cool soils, even just at night, will significantly delay or inhibit germination. Once the seedlings are about one inch tall, you can remove the cover for 2-3 hours so they adapt to the sun light, temperature and air humidity level.
Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface.
Allow proper air circulation for containers make small holes in the cover. But keep them covered at night until they get stronger. If the indoor temperature is 70, below about 60-65F, the soil temp would be about 10 deg cooler than that. Do not cover the seeds with soil but gently press into soil. Overly warm soils, well above 90f, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering.
4. All Good Things Organic Seeds #ad
Krishna Holy Basil/Tulsi Ocimum tenuiflorum Seeds ~200: Certified Organic, Open Pollinated Seeds from The United States, Heirloom, Non-GMO #adAll Good Things Organic Seeds #ad
- Plant Good Seed. Certified organic by oregon tilth: OT-017423. Annual. Located in ojai, california, United States. Know the Source. Non-gmo, heirloom Variety. Packet: ~200 seeds 025 gram. Grows during Summer In Most Climates. 85 days from seed to leaf harvest.
5. All Good Things Organic Seeds #ad
Non-GMO, Heirloom, Open Pollinated Seeds from The United States, Rama Holy Basil/Tulsi Seeds ~200: Certified Organic #adAll Good Things Organic Seeds #ad
- Grows during Summer In Most Climates. Packet: ~200 seeds 015 gram. Know the Source. Annual. Located in ojai, california, United States. Non-gmo, heirloom Variety. 80 days from seed for leaf harvests. Plant Good Seed. Certified organic by oregon tilth: OT-017423.
6. All Good Things Organic Seeds #ad
Kapoor Holy Basil/Tulsi Ocimum tenuiflorum Seeds ~200: Certified Organic, Heirloom, Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds from The United States #adAll Good Things Organic Seeds #ad
- Packet: ~200 seeds 025 gram. Plant Good Seed. Non-gmo, heirloom Variety. 90 days from seed for leaf harvests. Grows during Summer In Most Climates. Located in ojai, california, United States. Certified organic by oregon tilth: OT-017423. Annual. Know the Source.
7. Chia Tai #ad
1 Package from Chia Tai, Thailand, Holy Basil 2400 Seeds Seeds #adChia Tai #ad
- Easy to grow vegetable. Organic thai holy basil seeds. Picture is an indication of kind only. Package contains 1 set of seeds. Holy basil 2400 Seeds Seeds. High germination Rate Seeds. If you have any issues whatsoever with your order, simply let us.
|Brand||Chia Tai #ad|
|Manufacturer||Chia Tai #ad|
|Model||Holy Basil Seeds|
8. Risalana #ad
.2g Fast Ship, Approx. 200 Seeds, Holy Basil Grandiosy Seeds, Ocimum tenuiflorum, Rama Tulsi #adRisalana #ad
- Please understand due to current situation, the shipment might be delayed. Ocimum tenuiflorum, or tulasi or tulsi also sometimes spelled thulasi, holy basil, also known as, . It is an erect, 30–60 cm 12–24 in tall with hairy stems and simple green or purple, many-branched subshrub, .
Do not freet, we will always ship all of the order. Is an aromatic plant in the family Lamiaceae which is native to the Indian subcontinent and widespread as a cultivated plant throughout the Southeast Asian tropics. Thanks. Strongly scented leaves with a decussate phyllotaxy.
9. Jocadew #ad
Thai Holy Basil Tulsi Ocimum Sanctum Tenuiflorum Herb Flower Jocad 250 Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- Holy basil is an aromatic herb with a sweet fragrance like cloves. It is used in teas, soups, salads, etc, and has several medicinal herbal uses. Name: holy basil | other common names: thai holy basil | scientific name: tulsi ocimum sanctum syn o.
It is considered a sacred herb in its native land of India where it is used in religious ceremonies. Thai holy basil tulsi ocimum Sanctum Tenuiflorum Herb Flower Jocad 250 Seeds.
Tenuiflorum | color: pink - white blooms | plant seeds: outdoors after frost / indoors weeks before last frost | bloom time: all year | harvest: 68 days | hardiness zone: 10 - 11 or indoors over winter in pots | PLANT HEIGHT: 24 - 36" | PLANT SPACING: 24 - 36" | LIGHT REQUIREMENTS: Sun | SOIL & WATER PREFERENCES: Average | QUANTITY: 250 Seeds.
10. AchmadAnam #ad
Fresh Seeds -Ocimum tenuiflorum | Sanctum | Holy Basil | Tulasi | Thulasi | Tulsi | 200_Seeds #adAchmadAnam #ad
- High germination Rate. Please read The Description Below. Product type : Seeds. This seeds will be shipped from USA.