As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Holy Basil / Tulsi Herb Ocimum sanctum Twin Pack of 500 Seeds Each Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Holy basil is categorized as an annual flowering herb. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Intended for the current and the following growing season.
If left outside with harsh frosts, the plants will then wilt and die. All holy basil seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Annuals will grow quickly from freshly harvested Ocimum sanctum seeds, displaying their scented leaves and flowers through the summer months. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
The leaves can be harvested and allowed to regrow. Quality holy basil seeds packaged by seed needs. Holy basil is known to be a sacred herb to the Hindu people. The leaves are anise scented and can be used in tea, or as a potpourri. Holy basil plants will mature to a height of roughly 18 to 20 inches tall, and can spread roughly 8 to 12 inches wide. Often referred to as "Tulsi.
2. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Tulsi Holy Basil Ocimum Tenuiflorum Medicinal Herb Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- This medicinal herb thrives in a full sun area. Sow these heirloom seeds at 1 seed per inch in well-drained soil and keep the soil moist but not saturated until germination occurs in 7 - 14 days.
Holy basil grows as a tender perennial in USDA Zones: 9 - 11. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. This basil is used as a culinary herb as well as medicinally with many benefits such as fighting fevers associated with malaria, dengue fever, colds and flu by making a tea from the leaves.
Ocimum tenuiflorum, also known as tulsi Holy Basil reaches a height of 20 inches and is a highly aromatic plant with pink blooms from mid summer to early fall.
3. Harley Seeds #ad
100+ Indian Rama Tulsi Holy Sacred Basil Seeds Green Leaf Heirloom Non-GMO Tulasi Herb Grows Big Fragrant Grown in USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Keep the container covered with a plastic bag on the top of the fridge or near the water heater where the room temperature is higher, therefore the soil temperature is perfect for germination. Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface.
Do not cover the seeds with soil but gently press into soil. If the indoor temperature is 70, even just at night, the soil temp would be about 10 deg cooler than that. Cool soils, below about 60-65F, will significantly delay or inhibit germination.
But keep them covered at night until they get stronger. Soil should be kept consistently warm at 70-85f. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering.
Once the seedlings are about one inch tall, temperature and air humidity level. At this time, you can remove the cover for 2-3 hours so they adapt to the sun light, you may place the container closer to the sun light. Allow proper air circulation for containers make small holes in the cover. Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. Overly warm soils, well above 90f, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot.
4. All Good Things Organic Seeds #ad
Non-GMO, Heirloom, Open Pollinated Seeds from The United States, Krishna Holy Basil/Tulsi Ocimum tenuiflorum Seeds ~200: Certified Organic #adAll Good Things Organic Seeds #ad
- Certified organic by oregon tilth: OT-017423. Packet: ~200 seeds 025 gram. 85 days from seed to leaf harvest. Plant Good Seed. Know the Source. Located in ojai, california, United States. Non-gmo, heirloom Variety. Annual. Grows during Summer In Most Climates.
5. All Good Things Organic Seeds #ad
Rama Holy Basil/Tulsi Seeds ~200: Certified Organic, Heirloom, Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds from The United States #adAll Good Things Organic Seeds #ad
- Annual. Non-gmo, heirloom Variety. Know the Source. Plant Good Seed. Certified organic by oregon tilth: OT-017423. Packet: ~200 seeds 015 gram. Located in ojai, california, United States. 80 days from seed for leaf harvests. Grows during Summer In Most Climates.
6. All Good Things Organic Seeds #ad
Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds from The United States, Heirloom, Kapoor Holy Basil/Tulsi Ocimum tenuiflorum Seeds ~200: Certified Organic #adAll Good Things Organic Seeds #ad
- Know the Source. Grows during Summer In Most Climates. Packet: ~200 seeds 025 gram. Certified organic by oregon tilth: OT-017423. Plant Good Seed. Annual. 90 days from seed for leaf harvests. Located in ojai, california, United States. Non-gmo, heirloom Variety.
7. Chia Tai #ad
1 Package from Chia Tai, Thailand, Holy Basil 2400 Seeds Seeds #adChia Tai #ad
- Holy basil 2400 Seeds Seeds. If you have any issues whatsoever with your order, simply let us. Package contains 1 set of seeds. Easy to grow vegetable. High germination Rate Seeds. Picture is an indication of kind only. Organic thai holy basil seeds.
|Brand||Chia Tai #ad|
|Manufacturer||Chia Tai #ad|
|Model||Holy Basil Seeds|
8. Risalana #ad
Holy Basil Grandiosy Seeds, Approx. 200 Seeds, .2g Fast Ship, Ocimum tenuiflorum, Rama Tulsi #adRisalana #ad
- Do not freet, we will always ship all of the order. Is an aromatic plant in the family Lamiaceae which is native to the Indian subcontinent and widespread as a cultivated plant throughout the Southeast Asian tropics. Strongly scented leaves with a decussate phyllotaxy.
It is an erect, 30–60 cm 12–24 in tall with hairy stems and simple green or purple, many-branched subshrub, . Ocimum tenuiflorum, or tulasi or tulsi also sometimes spelled thulasi, holy basil, also known as, . Please understand due to current situation, the shipment might be delayed. Thanks.
9. Jocadew #ad
Thai Holy Basil Tulsi Ocimum Sanctum Tenuiflorum Herb Flower Jocad 250 Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- Name: holy basil | other common names: thai holy basil | scientific name: tulsi ocimum sanctum syn o. Tenuiflorum | color: pink - white blooms | plant seeds: outdoors after frost / indoors weeks before last frost | bloom time: all year | harvest: 68 days | hardiness zone: 10 - 11 or indoors over winter in pots | PLANT HEIGHT: 24 - 36" | PLANT SPACING: 24 - 36" | LIGHT REQUIREMENTS: Sun | SOIL & WATER PREFERENCES: Average | QUANTITY: 250 Seeds.
It is considered a sacred herb in its native land of India where it is used in religious ceremonies. Holy basil is an aromatic herb with a sweet fragrance like cloves. Thai holy basil tulsi ocimum Sanctum Tenuiflorum Herb Flower Jocad 250 Seeds. It is used in teas, salads, soups, etc, and has several medicinal herbal uses.
10. AchmadAnam #ad
Fresh Seeds -Ocimum tenuiflorum | Sanctum | Holy Basil | Tulasi | Thulasi | Tulsi | 200_Seeds #adAchmadAnam #ad
- Please read The Description Below. High germination Rate. This seeds will be shipped from USA. Product type : Seeds.