As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bartovation #ad
Nitrate 0-500 ppm Two Pad Test Strip Vial of 50 Strips, Nitrite 0-25 ppm #adBartovation #ad
- Get both nitrate and nitrate readings quickly with this under 1 minute test. No extra chemicals or reagents needed to get accurate results.
Proudly made in America. Perfect for testing ground/well water, bioreactor performance, and food. Desiccant lined vials protest the strips from the elements, ensuring their consistency.
2. Hach Company #ad
Hach 2745425 Nitrate and Nitrite Test Strips #adHach Company #ad
- Easy to use, disposable, and inexpensive. A great way to obtain quick, quantitative answers in the field or in the lab.
3. Industrial Test Systems #ad
Industrial Test Systems 480009 WaterWorks Nitrate/Nitrite Nitrogen #adIndustrial Test Systems #ad
- Ideal for testing potable water. Reports results as NitrogenN or nitrate/nitriteNO3/NO2. No2: 015, 3, 1. 5, 1, 03, 10 ppm mg/L. No3: 0, 20, 2, 0.5, 5, 10, 50 ppm mg/L. No cadmium, Bottle of 50 test strips.
4. Health Metric #ad
Easy to Use Testing Strips for Lead Bacteria pH Copper Nitrate Chlorine Hardness and More | Made in The USA in Line with EPA Approved Limits, Drinking Water Test Kit for Home Tap and Well Water #adHealth Metric #ad
- No science degree and no mailing required - this home water-testing kit is simple enough for anyone to use with zero expertise or equipment. Comprehensive testing for peace of mind - not only does this test kit detect even the smallest amounts of Lead and Copper, pH, Alkalinity, it also tests for Bacteria and other crucial water quality parameters.
This kit makes it possible to find out what’s in your water without breaking the bank. Having unbalanced levels of Chlorine, Hardness, Nitrate or Nitrite can indicate serious issues.
A simple, accurate and low-cost way to screen your water for the presence of potentially harmful contaminants. Get your results quickly and easily - whether it’s from a tap, well, municipal, or spring. Don't rely on chinese-made "bulk" strip kits, these are often merely wastewater tests with unapproved and unsafe Lead, Iron, and Copper readings.
Made in the usa in line with official epa limits - compare your results with EPA-approved guidelines for drinking water quality. Hundreds of dollars saved on lab tests - let’s be honest, most of us don’t test every 6 months like recommended. Just follow the included step-by-step instructions. Testing separately for every element at a laboratory would cost stupid amounts of money.
5. VARIFY #ad
17 in 1 Premium Drinking Water Test Kit, Easy Testing for Lead, Iron, Bacteria, Copper and more!, pH, Fluoride, Hardness, Home Water Quality Test, Well and Tap Water, 100 Strips + 2 Bacteria Tests #adVARIFY #ad
- This 17 parameter kit covers all the main contaminants you need to worry about. Use this test to stay updated on your water quality, without spending hundreds! 100 Strips means 100 tests! Simple and accurate - no need to be a professional. Save money / test 100 times! - testing each element separately at a lab can cost hundreds of dollars, which prevents people from testing every six month.
You can test your water knowing you're making change worldwide! #CleanWaterWorldwide. Get your results quickly and easily whether it’s your tap, well, or any other water source! Complete test - our test currently offers the widest array of parameters on the market.
Live customer support - our team of water quality experts offer very fast and effective responses through our 24/7 live chat, as well as our email! Our customers voice is very important to us, and thats why we make it so easy for them to contact us! Supports charity - 5% of all sales are donated to water For Good, a non profit charity tackling water poverty in Central Africa.
Coli, nitrate, hardness, total chlorine, free chlorine, Salmonella, Sulfate, Iron, Bromine, pH, Total Alkalinity, Legionella, Nitrite, and Cyanuric Acid!. Includes: lead, aluminum, Copper, and more!, Mercury, Fluoride, Bacteria E.
6. FIRST ALERT #ad
First Alert WT1 Drinking Water Test Kit #adFIRST ALERT #ad
- First alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1958 Based on a First Alert Brand Trust Survey in February 2018. Tests to epA standards for drinking water.
Kit includes everything necessary to test drinking water. No mailing in samples or waiting for laboratory reports. Checks the hardness and pH of your water. Tests for bacteria, pesticides, lead, nitrates/nitrites, and chlorine.
|Brand||FIRST ALERT #ad|
|Manufacturer||First Alert #ad|
7. LaMotte #ad
LaMotte N-P-K Soil Test Kit #adLaMotte #ad
- Specifically designed to meet The GLOBE Global Learning and Observations to Benefit the Environment Program standards. Does not come with a soil pH test, only tests for N-P-K.
50 safe, hands-on tests for nitrogen, phosphorus, easy, and potassium using nonhazardous TesTab. Each kit includes the necessary apparatus, simple diagrammed instructions, and laminated color chart.
8. life2O #ad
Fluoride, Testing Strips for Hardness, Bottled Water and RO Water Filtration, Home Kitchen Tap Faucet, Trace Heavy Metals, Chlorine, pH Balance and More, ULTIMATE 14-in-1 Drinking Water Test Kit #adlife2O #ad
- Kitchen and bathroom faucets – testing drinking water from the showerhead or faucets for hard water and other impurities can help improve water efficiency and cleanliness for showering, bathing or ingesting water.
Professional grade – life2o drinking water dip-sticks, reliable & cost effective way to test what you are drinking whether it is from the tap, with 99% high accuracy color pads, filter, bottle, are a rapid, pitcher or softener.
Life2o is the only test strip in the market that can measure even the most trace amounts of heavy metals. Easy to use – simple instructions with dip and read visual results in 60 seconds, straightforward color chart.
Trace heavy metals – the single biggest health risk in household drinking water is heavy metals. 14 parameters – the most complete drinking water test kit available: Mercury, Manganese, Aluminum, Copper, Free Chlorine, Chromium, Zinc, Total Hardness, Iron, pH, Lead, Nitrate and Nitrite.
9. AquaChek #ad
AquaChek Nitrate Nitrite Test Strips 25 Count 2 Pack #adAquaChek #ad
- Easy and effective way to test for high nitrate-nitrite levels in pools. 2 pack. Controls algae growth and chlorine depletion. Quick and accurate reading levels.
10. JNW Direct #ad
JNW Direct Drinking Water Test Strips 10 in 1, Easy & Accurate Water Quality Testing at Home, Best Kit for Fast, Free App & Ebook Included 125 Strips #adJNW Direct #ad
- The ultimate at home testing kit for your drinking water. Bonus free mobile app included - record, track and monitor your drinking water test strip results with ultimate accuracy. Available for IOS and Android.
Great for kids science fair projects and school classroom water testing. Simply dip and compare with large color chart on bottle. Tests for 10 parameters: lead, pH, nitrite, iron, fluoride, total hardness, total alkalinity, copper, nitrate & free chlorine.
Never have any doubts about your water quality, our test strip kit comes with a great e-book listing the epa standards and we explain how you can easily improve your water supply to have purer drinking water.
Extremely easy to use, instant reliable results with simple and clear instructions. No more mailing samples off to an expensive lab and waiting weeks or even months for results. 125 strips means 125 tests - each strip provides accurate and fast results for any water sources including well and tap water, or any other potable water sources.
|Brand||JNW Direct #ad|
|Manufacturer||JNW Direct #ad|
|Part Number||Arctic Set|