As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Zaylee Garden #ad
Zaylee Garden 1 Live Musa Dwarf Cavendish Plant | 4-5 inch Banana Tree | Edible Exotic Fruit #adZaylee Garden #ad
- Nice choice for you }: this Musa Dwarf Cavendish plant is a very nice choice for your garden. This, in addition to its fast growth rate, wind-resistant, makes it ideal for plantation cultivation. Easy to grow}: its shortness makes it stable, and easier to manage.
Amazing fruit tree}: this banana is a fantastic container plant making a nice tropical addition on the patio. Popular and delicious fruit }: musa or the Banana is one of the most well-known fruits in the world, as well as being delicious and nutritious some varieties can be grown easily and effectively as houseplants.
2. OldWorldTropicals #ad
Oldworldtropicals Banana Fruit Tree Musa "Gran Nain" Live Tropical Plant #adOldWorldTropicals #ad
- Gran nain' has no problem producing 40-60 lbs of fruit. It is a very quick ripening. Light: full to partial sun. Very attractive for its landscaping potential and good wind resistance. This is the variety you will find at the supermarket.
Gran nain' is an outstanding banana variety growing from 6 to 8 feet tall and solid green in color. Zones: 8 - 11. Average mature Height: 6 - 8 ft. You will be receiving one plant bare-root between 4 - 8 inches in height. Soil: peat, or loam. The 'gran nain' produces very large heads of delicious fruit.
3. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, Miniature Edible Fruit, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Super Dwarf Cavendish Banana Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This item does not ship to california. Bananas can add a lush, tropical look to any area. Produces delicious, miniature bananas at 3ft or less. This unique super dwarf allows for growing inside the home, on the porch, or close confines of a patio.
Shipping is not recommended if your local temperatures are below 50 degrees. Bananas are a versatile plant in any landscape. Seasons: Autumn.
4. Hello Organics #ad
Banana Plants "Grand Nain" Includes Four 4 Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- These are 2 inch rooted plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 3-6 inches tall. Keep starter plant temperature above 60 degrees.
Grand nain is an outstanding banana variety growing from 6 to 8 feet tall and solid green in color. For smaller starter plants I recommend in a four inch pot to start then plant or re-pot.
How to grow: most all edible plants grow well in full sun, a little shade won’t hurt. See full product description for more information on Variety and How to Grow. The price includes four 4 “grand nain” banana plats with USPS Shipping. Very attractive for its landscaping potential and good wind resistance.
5. Daylily Nursery #ad
2 Musa Basjoo Banana Tree/ Hardy Banana Tree in 4 Inch Pots 2 Four Inch Pots with a Banana Starter Plant in Each Pot #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- Cannot ship to California. Can get up to 18 feet tall, rapid growth in hot weather. Bananas are not edible, merely for looks! The most hardy of all bananas!! can go down to -20 if mulched properly! Please note: our shipping occurs only one time for up to 5 items, so please check out all our plants and bulbs to make the most of your shipping dollar.
|Brand||Daylily Nursery #ad|
6. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Ohio Grown Winter Hardy Basjoo Banana Plant, Musa, 4" Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- The starter plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot. This specimen will survive temperatures as low as -20 if mulched.
Beautiful deep green clump can grow up to 18' tall or more. Full sun with lots of water & fertilizer to achieve the amazing growth rate. Hardy basjoo Banana Plant - Musa basjoo.
7. Tropical Plants of Florida #ad
Overall Height 24" to 30", Tropical Plants of Florida Plant Only, Banana Cavendish Live Tree Plant, Produces Great Tasting Bananas #adTropical Plants of Florida #ad
- Please choose heat pack option if night temperatures are below 38f. Bloom time: tropical Foliage Plant, Banana Tree Plant. Watering: low; usda plant Hardiness Zone: 9 to 11.
Environment: banana Cavendish plant does best in partial sun to full sun exposure. Overall size: 24 inches to 30 inches tall including the 10inch planter.
8. Brighter Blooms #ad
Indoor/Outdoor Tropical Fruit Plant, No Shipping to AZ, 1 Gallon, Brighter Blooms, Cold Hardy Dwarf Cavendish Banana Tree #adBrighter Blooms #ad
- If you live in this state and order this tree, your order will be canceled. Liven up a sitting area, living room, poolside or yard perimeter or potted up in your patio, or kitchen. Cannot ship to az - due to federal restrictions, Dwarf Cavendish Banana Trees are unable to be shipped to Arizona.
1 gallon - your dwarf cavendish banana tree will arrive in 1 Gallon pot, it will grow a maximum height of only 10 feet, it is not full grown or matured yet.
Once established, a manageable size for both indoor and outdoor versatility. Tropical - these bold and striking garden plants turn any landscape into a tropical escape.
Cold hardy - if you live in a colder climate, simply pot up your tree as a patio plant for tons of bananas - once the temperatures dip, bring your potted Cavendish indoors and place near a sunny window. Easy to grow fruit - whether you're an expert, novice, or new to growing your own fruit; Fear not! This hardy banana tree can provide up to 90 bananas per year, anywhere in the country.
9. 9GreenBox #ad
4" Pot, Musa, 9GreenBox Winter Hardy Basjoo Banana Plant #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Full sun with lots of water & fertilizer to achieve the amazing growth rate. Images are for reference only and are of mature plants.
Beautiful deep green clump can grow up to 18' tall or more. In winter all plants will ship dormant without leaves. This specimen will survive temperatures as low as -20 if mulched.
10. OldWorldTropicals #ad
Oldworldtropicals Musa 'Dwarf' Banana Trees Live Cold Hardy Tropical Plant #adOldWorldTropicals #ad
- Musa 'dwarf green' is a sturdy plant with extremely thick leaves. You will be receiving one plant bare root between 3 - 6 inches in height. The thick leaves make this cultivar very wind tolerant. Light: full sun, Partial sun.
Dwarf green' grows excellent cooking leaves that can be used for wrapping and grilling meat, as well as serving food. Average mature Height: 6 - 10 ft. This is a cavendish type banana that produces a creamy orange pulp fruit. Zones: 9 - 11. Soil: peat, or loam.