As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TOYPOPOR #ad
Clay Pebbles Gardening Ceramsite Orchid Hydroponic Grow Media Clay Rocks Drainage Water Purification Ceramsite Decor Cultivation Soil Stone Horticultural Grade for Soil Hydroponics Aquaponics 2.2lb #adTOYPOPOR #ad
- 2. 2lbs 3-4 mm natural clay is mined, then kiln fired at high temperatures to cause the clay to expand into tough, formed into pellets, lightweight balls. Gardening ceramsite as a drain layer when be placed on the bottom of the pot to keep the drain open and increase the breathability of the pot.
Aesthetics: cover the mud on the surface of the basin to prevent the soil particles from splashing when watering the flowers or spraying water.
Clay naturally has balanced capillary action, with an ideal surface structure. The ceramsite is fired from clay, which can absorb some water. A layer of ceramsite on the surface can slow the evaporation of water.
The clay pebbles integrate decorative, nutritive, breathable, water-absorbing and water-retaining. Gardening ceramsite has beautiful color, water and aging resistance, non-toxic and tasteless, no peeling, no fading, green and environmental protection. Moisturizing: when the air humidity is low, and the structure is loose and has many voids, the water in the basin surface is easy to evaporation.
2. xGarden #ad
XGarden 2 lbs LECA Expanded Clay Pebbles, Horticultural Grade for Soil Hydroponics Aquaponics #adxGarden #ad
- Leca clay simultaneously allow excellent aeration and retains water for root health. Great as a soil additive, soil replacement orchids, or any hydroponics/aeroponics application.
Non-toxic and sterile - PH Neutral. Perfect grow Medium for all horticulteral applications. 2 lbs all natural premium LECA expanded clay pebbles. Prewashed and free from excess dust.
3. Cz Garden Supply #ad
Aquaculture Plant Garden Soil Conditioner Amendment 2 LB Cz Expanded Clay Pellets, Organic Expanded Clay Pebbles Grow Media for Orchids, Aquaponics, NFT DWC Hydroponics #adCz Garden Supply #ad
- 2 lbs of 100% all-natural expanded clay pebbles. Cultivate. Pour the necessary quantity with ease and store the rest for future use. For hydroponics - #1 media for hydroponic growers. Ya dig? Germinate. Cz garden organics is committed to developing Premium Grade custom soil amendment blends, fertilizers, and nutrients for your organic garden.
Beware of lower quality pebbles with wild ph swings! Cz Garden Expanded Clay Pebbles are guaranteed pH-neutral, stable, Sterile, pH-neutral, and safe to use in your Organic Garden.
Inert, non-toxic, clean and decorative. Propagate. Resealable, easy pour packaging: cz garden expanded Clay Pebbles are professionally packaged in a Heavy Duty resealable pouch designed for long term storage.
Create the perfect environment for your Kratky, NFT, DWC, and Aeroponic Garden! Provides excellent aeration and stability for plant roots. For orchids - clay pebbles porous structure provides excellent drainage and aeration and acts as a water reservoir, which promotes root growth & climb.
4. wohohoho #ad
Drainage Water, Cultivation, wohohoho 2.2lbs Mini Hydroponics Clay Pebbles, Purification, Upgraded 3mm-5mm Hydro Ceramsite Balls, Horticultural Top-Dressing Decorative Rocks for Aquaponics #adwohohoho #ad
- They are clean, so you don't need to take a lot of the time to get rid of the dust and debris. They are also much gentler on the roots, it's perfect for more fragile root systems. Multi-functions: place these mini clay pebbles at the bottom of the pots or mix them with the soil for drainage and air, which prevent your plants from rotting and get rid of the excess acidity, the gentler protection for the fragile root systems.
No fading, perfect color and texture, no peeling. Place them on the top to keep the soil moist. Very rounded small pebbles.
Eco-frendly material: made from natural clay, green and environmental friendly, formed them into beads, then bake them into tough lightweight balls at a high temperature. Size: 4mm in average. Upgraded mini leca clay pebbles: they hold water for a longer time than traditional leca so you don’t need as large of a reservoir.
Decoration rocks: these clay pebbles look great, much better than just seeing a bunch of dirt/soil in the pots. They are pretty small and uniform clay prbbles balls, not nearly as dusty as traditional leca, the traditional LECA is just too big for small plants. We are also offering black sand / lava rocks / gold sand / polished rocks in Amazon. Non-toxic and tasteless, will not hurt your plants or fish. You can also use them for hydroponic growing.
5. PowerGrow Systems #ad
10 lbs. More Than 10 Liters by PowerGrow Systems, Hydro Clay Pebbles Leca Orchid/Hydroponic Grow Media #adPowerGrow Systems #ad
- Perfect as a hydroponic, Aquaponic, or general growing medium. Ph neutral and inert and certified for Agricultural use. Also great for Orchids and decoration. Once of the time tested and most widely used growing medium. Clay pebbles provides excellent aeration and water retention.
6. Hydroton #ad
Hydroton 4L Liters Original Clay Pebbles Hydroponic Expanded Rocks #adHydroton #ad
- Bay hydro llc ships in 24 hours, don't believe the estimated Date, As we are "SUPER FAST". Contact us with any question please. Clay naturally has balanced capillary action.
This listing is for 4 Liters of Hydroton in bag. The original hydroton brand expanded clay is a unique, lightweight expanded clay. Original hydroton range from 8-16 mm in size.
7. Stock Your Home #ad
Light Expanded Clay Aggregate for Hydroponics & Aquaponics, Stock Your Home Clay Pebbles 5-Lb Pack, Semi-Porous Hydroponic Clay Balls for Media Beds, Plants, Dutch Buckets, Gardening, Plantcare #adStock Your Home #ad
- This supplies plants with a constant, rotting, steady stream of water - without the fear of overwatering your plant. For best results, rinse the clay pellets before use. The increased airflow also aids in regulating soil temperatures. The pores in the clay help to provide proper drainage for your plants, which can sometimes suffocate plants, ensuring that they don’t get overwater while also getting the appropriate amount of oxygen.
Our light expanded clay pebbles measure approximately 8–16 mm. Lifetime depends on your usage and care of the pebbles. This also protects your plants from root damage, and excess acidity.
Ideal for media beds, is a great way to keep your plants hydrated. Great for hydroponics & aquaponics: using our light expanded clay aggregate with soil, multi-pot, flood systems, deep water culture, as they help improve irrigation systems and seed propagation.
Superior moisture retention: our plant balls are perfect for keeping your plants hydrated properly. Clean thoroughly, and sterilize with alcohol or peroxide between uses. Our expanded clay aggregate collects excess water inside, allowing your plants to take in water as needed. Long lasting & reusable: our clay pebbles are durable enough to be reused multiple times. Our clay balls for plants are great at absorbing nutrients from plant additives, and aeration to help aid in the growth of your plants.
8. Malifea #ad
Malifea 2LBS Leca Expanded Clay Pebbles Hydroponics Supplies for Indoor Garden Plants #adMalifea #ad
- Hydroponics supplies - the clay pebbles porous structure provides excellent aeration for plants hydroponic. It stores nutrients like water and releases them to the roots.
And prevents rotting, excess acidity. 2lbs natural expanded clay pebbles - it is lighter than ordinary soil, not broken after soaking, pH-neutral, inert, not easy to blow away, clean & decorative.6 - 18mm clay ball - the size of the pebbles is perfect for small to medium pots and garden plants.
Environment protection - the clay pebbles is clean, tidy, dust free and no odor, Now It has been widely used in soilless cultivation of roof garden and lawn. It can be reused after cleaning. Great growth media - filter water quality, retain water and nutrients. Combined with other soils media can activation soil, improve plant survival and soil fertility.
9. LOMELOBO #ad
LOMELOBO 2.5lb Red Clay Pebbles Gardening Ceramsite Grow Media Horticultural Grade for Orchids, Aquaponics, Aquaculture Garden, Top Dressing #adLOMELOBO #ad
- They used very smooth terracotta like clay, no fading. Not easy to break. Wide application: our little leca balls are nice for anchoring plants in net pots, starting my new plants, cactus bonsai DIY pebbles, top dressing, orchids, terrarium, fairy gardening, succulents, etc.
Diy material: with red colors and homogenous sizeApprox 3-4mm, Our gardening ceramsite help your bonsai become a beautiful mini garden, a mini park or even a mini mountain.
Natural material: they are made from 100% natural clay which are mined, formed into pellets, then kiln fired at high temperatures. Not only for beauty: add clay pebbles for a potted plants is not only rich in color but also hope to stable newly planted pants and help lock the water and other nutrition of the soil to help plants grow better.
Well drainage: you can place these small clay balls as the drainage layer at the bottom of the flower pot to keep the drainage smooth and ensures good root aeration and prevents rotting and excess acidity. Please wash them before use.
10. Biubee #ad
4.4lb Expanded Clay Pebbles Grow Media- 0.43''-0.55'' Hydroponic Cultivation Soil Stone Supplies Aquarium Fish Tank Substrate Decorative Ceramsite Stone for Garden Aquaponics Hydroponics Plants #adBiubee #ad
- Raw material: our expanded clay pebbles are made from 100% natural clay and fired at high temperatures, not easily broken and reusable. Breathable structure: there are small pores on the surface and interior of the expanded clay pebbles, air and nutrients, but also provide good air permeability for the roots of plants, which can not only inhale and store water, so that the plants can grow healthily.
Wide applications: expanded clay pebbles can be soaked overnight to put them in a net pot for cultivating hydroponic plants, or mixed into the soil to aid ventilation, or used as top dressing for potted plants to slow down water loss caused by light and air.
Applicable occasion: these expanded clay pebbles can be used for hydroponic gardening, they are also ideal for drainage, fish and vegetable symbiosis.
Use instructions: wash the expanded clay pebbles before they are introduced into the hydroponic system. In addition, deep-water aquaculture and hydropower systems, and drip irrigation systems. Besides, which means they have a strong structure and no pungent odor, the soil is rich in organic matter. Our expanded clay pebbles can soak the water when you are watering your plants and release it when the roots need water.
|Part Number||BIUBEE- Expanded Clay Pebbles|