As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TOYPOPOR #ad
Black Horticultural Lava Rock Soil Additive for Cacti Succulents Plants No Dyes or Chemicals 100% Pure Volcanic Rock 2.2LB Top Dressing #adTOYPOPOR #ad
- Easy to maintain -- focus on the most satisfying part of maintaining a plant. Toypopor lava rock soil additive can be mixed with ingredients such as pine bark fines, granite grit, calcined clay, and or dirt to create soil specific to your needs.
Useful and size: the black lava rock is 2. 2lb. Ideal drainage -- the porosity of lava rocks allows for excellent drainage while maintaining moisture within soil to allow your newly potted, acid-loving plants to cultivate and flourish.
Customizable mix -- lava rock is used as a soil additive or top dressing in the art of bonsai. Multi-use -- the temperature tolerance and quality of toyPOPOR lava rocks make it useful for filling aquariums, garden soil amendment, fire media, ashtrays, fire pits, in addition to top dressing for plants.
Volcanic rock great as a ground cover or for garden paths and planter beds. Adding porous lava rocks instead of mulch to maintain plants like orchids, cacti, succulents, and bonsai trees ensures proper drainage while maintaining moisture. Helps to maintain moisture, aerate soil, prevent erosion, and improve drainage.
2. American Fire Glass #ad
American Fireglass LAVA-S-10 American Fire Glass Small Sized Black Lava Rock – Porous, 1/4 Inch to 1/2 Inch Thick x 10 Pounds, All-Natural #adAmerican Fire Glass #ad
- Versatile: american fire glass lava rocks go beyond fire features. All-natural lava rocks: formed as volcanic magma rises to the surface then cools and releases gases, these small fire rocks can withstand the most extreme temperatures without damage or crumbling, making them a beautiful addition to your fire feature! Sourced in the USA.
Indoor or outdoor use: lava rocks are the perfect choice for fire bowls, fire pits, and indoor or outdoor fireplaces liquid propane or natural gas.
Enhance your home oasis: black lava rocks are a low-cost way to give your fire feature an exotic, tropical and classy look. Use these fire pit rocks on their own or as a base or filler for other ornaments.
The all-natural rocks are great in soil to retain moisture for plants and also work well as an addition to aquariums and ponds. High quality, low maintenance: durable, long-lasting and cost effective, american fire glass black lava fireplace rocks come in a variety of Sizes, have a porous surface and require very little maintenance. Naturally occurring fire pit rocks look great and have a fascinating burning effect.
3. Bonsai Jack #ad
Bonsai Jack, No Dyes or Chemicals, Black 1/4 inch Horticultural Lava Rock Soil Additive for Cacti, Succulents and Plants, 100% Pure Volcanic Rock 2 Dry Quarts #adBonsai Jack #ad
- Bonsai jack lava rock soil additive can be mixed with ingredients such as pine bark fines, granite grit, calcined clay, and or dirt to create soil specific to your needs. Adding porous lava rocks instead of mulch to maintain plants like orchids, succulents, cacti, and bonsai trees ensures proper drainage while maintaining moisture.
Made in the usa -- all bonsai jack soil products are lab-tested and free of dyes.
Easy to maintain -- focus on the most satisfying part of maintaining a plant. Ideal drainage -- the porosity of lava rocks allows for excellent drainage while maintaining moisture within soil to allow your newly potted, acid-loving plants to cultivate and flourish.
Multi-use -- the temperature tolerance and quality of Bonsai Jack lava rocks make it useful for filling aquariums, fire media, ashtrays, fire pits, garden soil amendment, in addition to top dressing for plants. Customizable mix -- lava rock is used as a soil additive or top dressing in the art of bonsai.
|Brand||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonsai Jack #ad|
4. Midwest Hearth #ad
Midwest Hearth Natural Lava Rock Granules for Gas Log Sets and Fireplaces 5-lb Bag #adMidwest Hearth #ad
- Add realism to your fireplace - Give your fireplace a "full" and natural look by adding lava rock around your log set. Sized for fireplaces and gas log sets - granules are small and vary in size from 1/4" to 1/2" in diameter.
Natural color - no artificial color added. Natural black lava rock with hints of browns and grays. Natural volcanic lava rock - Withstands extremely high temperatures without sustaining any damage or crumbling. The same size OEM log sets use. Generous quantity - midwest Hearth Lava Granules are available in 5-lb or 10-lb bags.
5. JK Global Imports #ad
And Other Container Grown Plants, Lava Rock, enables Optimal Drainage, Cactus, Succulents, Improves Soil Aeration 1/4 inch Black Lava Rock 2 Quarts Bag, Soil Aggregate for Bonsai #adJK Global Imports #ad
- Ideal aggregate for water drainage and aeration. Our lava rock comes from Utah. A must in every soil mixture! Resealable stand up pouch made from recycled material ️.
Great soil aggregate for Orchids, Cactus and other container grown plants. Helps to split larger roots into smaller feeder roots.
6. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 14452 Volcanic Lava Rock, 2 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- This product weighs 2 quarts. A great decorative moisture retainer for potted or beeded plants. Volcanic lava rock. This product weighs 2 quarts. Bright red lava rock.
7. Char-Broil #ad
Char-Broil Lava Rock 6 lbs #adChar-Broil #ad
- Low cost option radiant. Ideal for all gas grills that use volcanic rock. Per bag. Average life of 1 year. 6 lbs.
8. Stanbroil #ad
Stanbroil Lava Rock Granules for Gas Log Sets and Fireplaces, 10 lb.Bag #adStanbroil #ad
- Granules are small and vary in size from 04" to 08" in diameter. Perfect for fire bowls, liquid propane or natural gas. Withstand the most extreme temperatures without damage or crumbling, add realism or create depth to gas logs to your gas logs.
Use as a neutral bass layer, and indoor or outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, then top with logs or fire glass!. Natural lava rock with hints of reds and grays. Durable, long-lasting, fire pit rocks look great and have a fascinating burning effect.
9. Mr. Bar-B-Q #ad
7 Lb. Bag of Lava Rocks, Even Heat Distribution, Mr. Bar-B-Q 05002 Natural Lava Rocks, Reduces Flare Ups, Lava Rocks for Gas Grills Charbroilers #adMr. Bar-B-Q #ad
- Designed for bbq grills and charbroilers - the mr. Simple to use - to use the mr. Without lava rocks, every time that fat drips onto the grill, it catches fire. Bar-b-q natural lava rocks are specifically designed for BBQ Gas Grills and Charbroilers that are compatible with lava rocks.
Place the new lava rocks on in one layer, close the grill and burn grill on "High" for fifteen minutes to allow the rocks to season. Bar-b-q natural lava rocks help to evenly distribute heat and help to give your food the perfect grill! Controls flare ups - mr.
Bar-b-q natural lava rocks covers 300 square inches of gas grill or charbroilers. This can cause flare ups which in turn can burn your food very quickly! The Chef Master Natural Lava Rocks are absorbent so they soak up all the drippings ensuring that flare ups do not get out of control.
Bar-b-q lava rocks, clean the rock grate and firebox after removing old lava rocks. Even heat distribution - do you have problems with hot spots on your gas Grill? Are some areas of the grill much hotter causing your food to get an uneven cook? The Mr. Covers 300 square inches of grill - the 7lb bag of mr. Make sure that your Gas Grill or Charbroiler is compatible with lava rocks before purchasing. This is enough to cover the average grill.
|Brand||Mr. Bar-B-Q #ad|
|Manufacturer||Mr. Bar-B-Q #ad|
10. Skyflame #ad
Skyflame Black Natural Tumbled Stones Round Lava Rock Pebbles for Indoor Outdoor Gas Fire Pit | Fireplaces | Garden Landscaping Decoration | Cultivation of Potted Plants | 10 Pounds | 1-2 Inch Size #adSkyflame #ad
- For use with fire bowls, either indoors or outdoors, and fireplaces, fire pits, Eco-friendly and safe. Multifunctional: improve flame performance by spreading the gas dispersion in all directions | base layer underneath fire glass or mixing with glass together| great in soil to retain moisture for plants | decorative landscape lava rock for garden, ponds | covering the entire floor of a fire feature, patio, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes.
Lava stone are tumbled to create a beautiful, uniform look, give your fireplace a "full" and natural look by adding lava rock around your log set. Easy to maintain without ash, soot, or smoke, spend less time to clean. Large lava stone of sizes From 1" to 2" with porous surface.