As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion 25-Foot 30-Amp 250-Volt Generator Power Cord for Manual Transfer Switch L14-30P to L14-30R #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Safe – extend your power up to 25 feet away, protecting you and others from hazardous generator exhaust. Powerful – connect the locking outlet on your generator to the manual transfer switch on your home and extend up to 30 amps of power.
Reliable – champion support includes 1-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Flexible – the cold and heat resistant 25-foot, 10-gauge wire stays flexible in extreme temperatures and is rated for 250-volt use. Weather resistant – Service grade, abrasion and weather-resistant SJTW insulation.
2. Yodotek #ad
40FT Heavy Duty Generator Locking Power Cord NEMA L14-30P/L14-30R,4X10 Gauge SJTW Cable, 125/250V 30Amp 7500 Watts Yellow Generator Lock Extension Cord with UL Listed Yodotek #adYodotek #ad
- Ul certificate heavy duty generector extension cord cords with ul file number e257089. Weather/water/fire resistance the good quality of the sjtw cable 105℃ with the ft-1 level fire resistance. The cable can be used indoor/outdoor for all weather and season, it is also with the water resistance, much safer for emergency and extreme weather using.
Twist locking design the plugs was design with the lock structure. When the plug is inserted and twisted to lock place, big rain, snow, hurricane, it will not slipping from the generator socket due to wind, This is the best extension cord for your generator to connect with home appliance and electric power tools.
Heavy duty the big gague and pure copper can avoid the cable getting overheating from long -time use. It is a useful and reliable emergency extension cord for your generator. 1 year quality guarantee and 3 year customer service if you found any problem of our cable pls email us, we will feedback you in 24 hours. 4x10 gauge cable can run the max wattage of 7500 watts, power of 30 Amp 125/250 volts.
3. RVGUARD #ad
RVGUARD 4 Prong 30 Amp 100 Feet Generator Extension Cord, 125/250V Up to 7500W 10 Gauge SJTW Generator Cord with Cord Organizer, ETL Listed, NEMA L14-30P/L14-30R #adRVGUARD #ad
- Storage – colorful storage bag and cord organizer with carrying handle keep power cord neatly for storage. Etl listed – nema l14-30p to l14-30r sjtw 10 gauge 4 prong 100FT generator extension cord 125/250V. Great value – big gauge and pure copper to avoid the cable getting overheating from long time use.
Well made – twist lock plug avoids cord falls off. The strain relief structure makes the cord not easy to pull out. Heavy duty – all-weather and water-resistance, much safer for emergency and extreme weather using.
4. Ceptics #ad
125/250V, Feet, Ceptics GN-CD-2-50 50-Ft 30-Amp Generator Distribution Extension Cord L14-30 to 4x 5-15/20R 4-prong locking plug 30A to 20A #adCeptics #ad
- Ceptics advantage Reliable and heavy-duty extension cord with industry leading lifetime limited warranty. Input nema l14-30p 30-amp| output 4x 5-15/20r 20-amp | 125/250V. All ceptics generator power cords and adapters are designed and tested with safety in mind.
Length 50 feet | maximum wattage capacity 7500W @ 250V or 3750W @ 125V. 4 -prong adapter plug converts a 30a locking receptacle on a generator to four 20-amp household outlets. Outdoor rated & heavy duty - 10 awg & 10/4 STW - Flexible and weather-resistant for all purpose use.
5. Ovii technology #ad
NEMA L14-30P/L14-30R Generator Extension Cords, 30 Amp 40 Foot,Orange, 4 Prong Heavy Duty #adOvii technology #ad
- The orange color makes it visible. Apply to running power from generator to house. Unaffected by rain or the elements other than discoloration from the sun.
Avoid the trouble of straightening frozen power lines. Operating your generator to a transfer switch panel or inlet box. 30amp extension cord with nema l14-30p to l14-30r plug, 7, 500 watts, SJTW 10AWG cable 125/250 volts, with tightly lock.
Power cord is anti-cold weather rubber which stays flexible in cold weather. Protect against power outages caused by a variety of severe weather conditions, snow, such as hurricanes, and bad storms.
6. MaxWorks #ad
Black and yellow, MaxWorks 80841 25 Ft. Heavy Duty 4-Prong Twist Lock 125V/250V 30 Amp L14-30P Male L14-30R Female Generator Extension Cord #adMaxWorks #ad
- Designed to provide connecting link between your generator and manual transfer switches, transfer panel or/and power inlet boxes. Features 4-prong 125v/250v nema l14-30p to l14-30r will handle up to 7500 watts for use on generators and other portable device and equipment.
Etl/cetl listed for use with outdoor appliances. 4-prong twist for safer and tighter connection.
Constructed from commercial grade 10 gauge all copper wires with 4-prong 30 amp molded twist lock plug to prevent accidental disconnect or slippage and allows you to fully utilize your generator’s output capability. Male plug connects to generator and female receptacle to transfer switch/power inlet box.
7. RVMATE #ad
125/250V Up to 7500W 10 Gauge SJTW Generator Cord, RVMATE 4 Prong 30 Amp 100 Feet Generator Extension Cord, NEMA L14-30P/L14-30R #adRVMATE #ad
- Decent quality: the generator extension cord can endure bad weather due to strict production process and high quality material, the cord is waterproof and flexible.
What you get: every package will contain extension cord, generator adapter plug, bag and towel, help you organize and clean the cord. Safe design: constructed with twist lock plug and connector to prevent wire from falling during use.
Various sizes: our generator extension cord can be used with generator, portable tools and other equipment. Item detail: 100ft nema l14-30p to l14-30r sjtw 10 gauge 4 prong generator extension cord 125/250V up to 7500W. By the way, there is different size to select.
8. CircleCord #ad
Heavy Duty NEMA L14-30P/L14-30R, CircleCord UL Listed 30 Amp Generator Extension Cord 4 Prong 25 Feet, 125/250V 7500W 10 Gauge SJTW Generator to House Power Cord with Cord Organizer #adCircleCord #ad
- Heavy duty pure copper wiring coated with a heavy duty flame retardant, heat resistant, snow, provides protection from rain, wind, UV resistant PVC, soil, and rocks for emergency ready.
. You have our backing this generator extension cord provides a safe and convenient way to connect your generator to the manual transfer switch on your house, providing the power you need in bad weathers.
Stay flexible the upgrade quality make the cord stays flexible in extreme cold and hot temperatures. Ul listed more stringent quality standards. Easy to organize comes with a lovely storage bag and adjustable cord organizer that makes carrying and storing simple after use. 25 feet 10 gauge 4 prong sjtw 125/250v up to 7500w, nemA L14-30P male to L14-30R female twist lock.
9. Kohree #ad
Generator Locking Power Cord L14-30 125/250V 30Amp 7500 Watts with Cord Organizer, Kohree 20ft 10 Gauge Heavy Duty Generator Cord #adKohree #ad
- Portable generator cord 20ft: comes with a cable organizer for you to storage the cable effrctively & easily, and extending it up to 20ft away to protect yourself & others from standing too close to the hazardous exhaust.
Generator twist lock cord：designed with L14-30 twist lock connector to avoid cord slipping from holster and lock tightly for secure of Use. L14-30 generator extension cord : etl listed, made of PURE copper wire coated with a heavy duty flame retardant, heat resistant PVC sheath and water-resistant molded plug.
High conductivity & flexible：30 amp generator power cord 125/250V up to 7500W with a greater conductivity, and 10 gauge cable avoid getting overheating from long -time use. Weatherproof generator cord：designed with a twist lock male plug, it still could be connected securely even facing hurricane, heavy rain, heavy snow.
10. VEVOR #ad
VEVOR Generator Power Cord 50FT 30A Duplex-Style L14-30P to 4N5-20R Generator Extension Cord SJTW 10AWG/4C 60C FT2 4 Prong Flexible Generator Power Cord Assemblies 110V Thermoplastics Jacket #adVEVOR #ad
- A good generator adapter for emergency use. 50’ long cable- the 50' durable extension power cord gives you the extra length you need for your electronic essentials while traveling with your RV, boats.
Durable & flexible- the power cord is extremely flexible. Portable design- equipped with adjustable duty cord organizer with carrying strap handle hanger makes it easy to keep the shore power cord hang neatly for storage.
Wide application- whether you’re connecting from your generator, transfer panels, transfer switches, or power boxes outside, or inside this RV extension cord will do the job and give you that added reach when needed.
It is built to the highest quality standards. L14-30p to 4*n5-20r- input: l14-30p 30-amp; output: 4*n5-20r 20-amp. 4 - prong adapter plug converts a 30A locking receptacle on a generator to four 20-amp household outlets. . The resistant SJTW cord is made for heavy-duty construction.