As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Next Gardener #ad
Professional Grower Potting Soil Mix Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend 2 Quarts #adThe Next Gardener #ad
- Professionally formulated, imported from Denmark, to provide optimum growth for bonsai succulent and cactus plant monstera and other indoor houseplants.
Neutral ph soil mix is perfect for succulents, cactus, bonsai and other acid-loving plants. Perfectly for most succulent and cacti varieties, crassula ovata jade, donkey’s tail monstera and other horticultural bonsai species.
100% organic and all natural bonsai soil. This soil is optimized for ph of 5. 5. Our soil provides the plant support, moisture and drainage bonsai trees need. Well draining the Next Gardener succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix, light-weight, well draining, pH balance 5.5.
2. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
All Natural Succulent and Cactus Soil Mix by Perfect Plants | Made in The USA | 4 Quarts for All Succulent Varieties | Formulated for Proper Drainage #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Professionally mixed — from the growers at perfect Plants Nursery, for Proper Soil Conditions that Succulents Love. Water management — this succulent soil mix drains the Perfect Amount of Water for Your Succulent Babies.
Easy zip, resealable bag — perfect for keeping your Mix Fresh For Multiple Uses! Fresh, organic — this specially formulated Succulent Soil Mix provides the perfect balance of air and moisture while retaining nutrients. Mix includes — garden coir, composted Pine Bark, perlite, and Sand; Can be Used with all Succulent Types.
3. The Succulent Cult #ad
Premium Organic Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix, Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Blend 3 Dry Quarts #adThe Succulent Cult #ad
- Simply transplant your desired succulents into their new container and add our soil mix or pour our soil mix and plant your seeds. Pre-mixed & ready to use soil mix: pre-mixed and ready to use soil to help make your gardening or hobby growing a breeze. If your looking for a compatible soil for your houseplants, herbs, or vegetables this will work hand in hand with helping them thrive due the ability to retain the necessary water and drain out the excess.
This is the only soil we use in our greenhouses when propagating leaves, and seeds. The succulent cult organic soil mix was formulated to also assist your succulents and cactus in their indoor environment by allowing the soil to drain quickly and retaining what your plants need.
Formulated by professionals: professionally formulated to help succulents and cactus thrive in their container whether kept indoors or outdoors. Leaves take about a few weeks to root before sprouting new succulent plants and cuttings tend to root in as little as 2 weeks.
Depending on species, cuttings, we tend to see seeds sprout in 1-2 weeks when seeds are fresh. Excellent drainage & water retention for indoor/outdoor containers: our specially formulated succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot caused by over watering and the #1 reason why most of your succulents and cactus die. Perfect for propagation: propagating succulents and cactus is hassle free when using the perfect soil mix. Easy zip-lock resealable bag: Simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag after every use.
4. Bonsai Jack #ad
Bonsai Jack Succulent and Cactus Soil, Jacks Gritty Mix #111, 2 Quarts – Fast Draining – Fight Root Rot – Optimized pH #adBonsai Jack #ad
- Pathogen free with extended pathogen control. Ready to use Gritty Mix for the vast majority of succulents. All soil is pre-washed and screened. Bonsai jack succulent soil mix is used by professionals and hobbyists alike to enhance all sorts of succulent plants, including echeveria, crassula, crassula, jade, lithops, aloe, haworthia, and hundreds more.
Ideal for acid-loving plants: bonsai jack’s ultra-lightweight and airy succulent growing soil is optimized for pH of 5. 5, bulk density, and particle size. It is perfect for succulents, cactus, evaporation, water absorption, bonsai and other acid-loving plants.
Made with expertise: our ready-to-use trademarked potting blend contains Bonsai Block, Monto Clay and Pine Coir pine fines is a soil mix optimized for plants that require dryer feet between watering. Fast draining & nurturing: our succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering.
It will not damage roots on cactus and succulents. Phone support available with each order. Made in the usa: all bonsai jack soil products are lab-tested and manufactured to spec versus other brands who use ingredients derived from reclaimed organic matter containing pathogens such as nematodes and insects that can damage or kill plants. Satisfaction guaranteed: our soil mix is available in bag sizes from 2 quart to 28 gallons. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
|Brand||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Model||Succulent and Cactus Soil|
5. Wonder Soil #ad
Wonder Soil | Premium Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix | Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Nutrient Enhanced Coco Coir Expands to 12 QUARTS | Incl Worm Castings, Mycorrhizae, Pumice #adWonder Soil #ad
- Save up to 50% of water, fertilizer, and seed! Heavy duty resealable bag… use what you need and save the rest for later! Keeping your soil dry and safe! Simply transplant your desired succulents into their new container and add our soil mix or pour our soil mix and plant your seeds.
A little does a lot… your little big bag of compressed cactus and succulent soil potting mix expands to 4 TIMES THE SIZE when mixed with water; easy to carry & saves vital shed space.
Nutrient rich & indoor/outdoor fast germination… wonder soil cactus soil and succulent soil mix is the only dry compressed coco coir mix with added amendments of worm castings, mycorrhizae, water saving polymers, and more! Grow your cactus & succulent plants faster with stronger roots! Peat free, all natural, kelp, pumice, family and pet safe!.
Water retention & drainage… coco coir has excellent water retention with dependable drainage and aeration in the root zone. Pre-mixed & ready to use soil mix… pre-mixed and ready to use cactus potting soil and succulent potting soil mix to help make your gardening or hobby growing a breeze.
6. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 10410 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, 10 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- Pre-mixed, ready to use, excellent for repotting. This product measures 10 quarts by volume. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; Ready to use; PH balanced.
7. Miracle-Gro #ad
Bundle of Potting Soil 8 qt. and Liquid Plant Food 8 oz. for Growing and Fertilizing Indoor Succulents, Miracle-Gro Cactus, Palm & Citrus Potting Mix and Succulent Plant Food #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Instantly feed cacti, aloe, jade, and other popular succulents with with this 8-oz. The 8-qt. This potting mix contains forest products, sand and perlite to help prevent soil compaction and improve drainage.
Liquid plant food. Bag of potting soil is specially formulated for use with cactus, palm, citrus and succulents. Apply the plant food every two weeks. Pamper your succulents with miracle-Gro Cactus, Palm & Citrus Potting Mix and Miracle-Gro Succulent Plant Food.
8. Hoffman #ad
Brown/A, 4 Quarts, Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix #adHoffman #ad
- Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; ready to use; pH balanced. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. Complete package directions provide useful growing information. This product measures 4 quarts.
9. Kenzoplants #ad
Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Blend, 2 Quarts, Small Bag Garden Soil for Indoor Plants, Spider Plant, ZZ Plants, Aloe Vera, Professional Potting Soil, Organic Succulents & Cactus Soil Mix, Snake Plant #adKenzoplants #ad
- All purpose container mix as well this pre-mix potting mix is also good for other indoor & outdoor plants like Aloes, snake plants, flowers, vegetables, herbs for fast root development, spider plants, ZZ plants, making your plants bloom and grow. Just plant your desired plants into the soil and water them when the soil is completely dry.
Ready to use pre-mixed cactus soilthis planting soil is pre-mixed for use, making your gardening or hobby growing a breeze. Easy to storage and reusing. This will feed up to a few months. Quick-zip resealable small bag this plant soil is packed in Small 2 quarts, 4 quarts, or 8 quarts bags with easy zip-lock resealable design, an ideal choice for home or personal indoor ornamental container plants.
Fast draining but great moisture keeping formula light-weight and fast-draining, but also help absorb necessary air moisture for the plants' growth when you forget to water them, this garden soil could effectively avoid overwatering at any time, making plants' care much easier.
Professional formula specialized carefully screened blonde sphagnum peat with a low amount of organic fertilizer, easy to help grow beautiful ornamental plants, Kenzoplants Pre-Mixed potting soil is the right choice specialized for indoor and outdoor plants, best for professional growers and amateur gardener.
10. OSP #ad
Aloe Vera, Natural All-Purpose Cactus, Premium Fast Draining Mix, and Succulent Potting Soil, 1 Quart Sized Bag, Succulent Plant Soil #adOSP #ad
- The perfect amount of soil for planting or repotting 1-2 small plants. Sold Separately. Resealable bag: packaged in a 6x9 Inch resealable bag. Pairs perfectly with our horticultural charcoal: Add our Horticultural Charcoal along with this soil blend for use with creating your Succulent Plant Terrarium.
This fast draining soil blend helps to prevent root rot caused by overwatering and works great for Cactus, Perlite, Lime, and general Succulent plants.
Simply transplant your succulent plants into their container and add our soil mix. Exceptional drainage & water retention: our premium all-purpose succulent soil mix is a specifically formulated blend of premium quality Sphagnum Peat Moss, Aloe Vera, and Horticultural Grade Sand formulated by professional growers to provide the optimal growth environment for your succulent plants.
The best choice for propagation: This soil blend is a hassle free propagation mix that’s perfect for use with seeds, leaves, and cuttings. Ready to use pre-mixed blend: simplify your gardening hobby with our pre-mixed soil blends for a hassle free potting and replanting experience.