As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CZ Grain #ad
Austree Grow 10 Ft/Yr, 50 Live Tree Plants, 50 Hybrid Willow Trees -Fastest Growing Trees in The World #adCZ Grain #ad
- Good for enviornment: these amazing trees are great for erosion control, drying up bogs, producing Oxygen and filter the air. Very attractive and easy to maintain. Links to YouTube videos too. Great or wildlife and deer resistant.
Fast privacy and shade: aussie hybrid Willows are very popular for their fast growing and no seeds or cotton. Cz grain guarantee: we guarantee all our products. If there is an issue please contact us for a fast and easy solution. Easy to grow: we send detailed instructions and tips for growing success.
2. Florida Foliage #ad
Ligustrum Japonicum 'Recurvifolium', Curled Leaf Privet, 20 Live Plants, Evergreen Privacy Hedge #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Excellent for use as a container specimen. No pruning necessary, humidity, disease, heat, however can be pruned as a formal hedge or small tree. Recurve ligustrum, ligustrum japonicum 'Recurvifolium', is a tough and adaptable fast-growing evergreen flowering shrub which makes an excellent hedge or attractive small tree.
If you're looking to create a quick privacy screen or natural or clipped hedge, it doesn't get much better than the Wavy Leaf Ligustrum. A fine addition to fragrance gardens and Xeriscape gardens low water needs.
Plants are exceptionally drought tolerant when established and highly resistant to deer, and insects. Lustrous dark green, wavy foliage creates a handsome small accent tree, upright, broad-leaved evergreen shrub, or privacy screen.
This shrub can be left to grow naturally to 10 feet or so in height, or responds very well to shearing for hedges that can be maintained at 5 feet or more in height. Large, foundation hedge, highly adaptable and easy to grow. Wavy leaf ligustrum is exceptionally easy to grow in a wide range of soils provided they are well-drained. It prefers a moist but well drained soil in full sun to light shade.
3. Florida Foliage #ad
10 Live Plants, Fast Growing Cold Hardy Formal Evergreen Shrub, 2" Pot Size, Winter Gem Boxwood, Buxus Microphylla Japonica #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Winter gem’ tolerates more radical pruning if the plant has outgrown its desired size. Use as a partition to divide your front yard or driveway from your neighbor's. Creates lovely topiaries, evergreen growth makes it perfect for shearing into a small, particularly in cone shapes if planted where it snows.
This is the classic hedge plant. Ideal for defining different spaces in the garden or for a tidy foundation cover-up. It is especially lovely against red brick.
It tolerates a wide range of sites and uses. Winter gem’ is very similar to the cultivars ‘Wintergreen’ or ‘Faulkner’. Deer resistant. An excellent evergreen shrub for small hedges. Its dense, formal hedge. New foliage emerges a lime-green color and transitions to a deep, glossy green.
Thinning is not necessary on this cultivar. Winter gem is a round-shaped cultivar that is relatively vigorous. If you want boxwood hedges, balls and other clipped shapes, or just want a naturally-dense and rounded evergreen shrub, this reliable plant will give you what you want. Also beautiful as background foliage. Winter gem korean boxwood is the ‘go-to’ boxwood for colder areas of the country.
4. Florida Foliage #ad
Evergreen Privacy Hedge, 40 Live Plants 2" Pot Size, Ligustrum Waxleaf Privet #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Wax leaf privet ligustrum shrubs are grown primarily for the dense foliage they can provide when pruned into hedges. Displays a profusion of white blooms. Plant them as hedges, patio trees or in shrub borders. These have dense and bushy characteristics make it ideal for a privacy screen, hedging, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage.
Its dark green and bright green glossy foliage has larger leaves compared to the Sinense. Ligustrum performs well in containers and as a topiary specimen. After the mature root system of the ligustrum is established, watering is needed occasionally, watering is needed regularly.
Mulching is recommended to detour weeds, retain moisture, except during a drought, and keep temperatures low. Grown, shrub blooms creamy-white, and small tree, wind screen, occasionally semi-evergreen, fragrant flowers followed by round blue-black fruit.
Evergreen. This fast grower will reach 8-10 feet high. The wax leaf privet has a compact growth habit with glossy foliage responds well to pruning into topiary or small standard trees. Shearing is recommended 2-3 per year to maintain desired shape. That dense foliage of the ligustrum, along with their height, means that they afford good privacy during the summertime when folks are most active in their backyards.
5. Florida Foliage #ad
Evergreen Privacy Hedge, 20 Live Plants, Ligustrum Waxleaf Privet #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Displays a profusion of white blooms. Shearing is recommended 2-3 per year to maintain desired shape. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. Because of their versatility and undemanding nature, they are used extensively in home landscapes.
Evergreen. Performs well in containers and as a topiary specimen. This low-maintenance evergreen needs a regular water schedule to ensure the growth of a mature root system. This upright deciduous, wind screen, and small tree, fragrant flowers followed by round blue-black fruit.
Compact habit with glossy foliage responds well to pruning into topiary or small standard trees. Mulching is recommended to detour weeds, retain moisture, except during a drought, and keep temperatures low. Its dark green and bright green glossy foliage has larger leaves compared to the Sinense.
Plant them as hedges, foundation plants, patio trees or in shrub borders. Its dense and bushy characteristics make it ideal for a privacy screen, shrub blooms creamy-white, occasionally semi-evergreen, hedging, while adding great color to your garden. Responds well to pruning. This fast grower will reach 8-10 feet high. After the mature root system is established, watering is needed occasionally, watering is needed regularly.
6. DAS Farms #ad
Live Plants in Gallon Pots by DAS Farms No California, Green Gem Boxwood, Evergreen Stays 3ft with No Pruning #adDAS Farms #ad
- We guarantee a successful transplant for 30 days if the included planting instructions are followed with the correct location and water. For some plants this is not their most attractive season, however it IS the best time for planting.
Zone: 4-9 / growth rate: slow / mature height: 2 to 3' Spread: 2-3' / Form : Easily pruned, globular. Actual sizes are clearly stated in the title and description below. Deciduous plants bought dormant during the winter are guaranteed to leaf out in the spring under the same conditions.
Size shipped: 10-12 inches tall in full gallon containers with soil-less media. All pictures are of fully grown plants. Now is the best time to transplant! leaves are changing and falling off. California orders will be cancelled - This is due to CA state regulations and is beyond our control.
7. Florida Foliage #ad
Nellie R. Stevens Holly | 40 Live Trees | Evergreen Privacy Screening Hedge Plants | Ilex #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Stevens ilex holly plants are one of the most attractive of all hollies. They grow as much as 2 to 3 ft. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. Vigorous grower with dense branches makes an excellent tall screen.
Nellie r. This tree is a bird watchers delight, as its berries attract all kinds of wildlife. Clip off some branches to decorate your home for the holidays. This will slow them down and make them thicken out.
During the winter months, you will enjoy the red berries against the deep green foliage. The dark green foliage makes a great contrast to surrounding trees and shrubs. These holly trees make perfect accents at the corners of your home, planting beds, or entryway. When they reach the height you want, just clip off the leader. Producer of large bright orange-red berries. Per year without pruning. Use male Chinese hollies as pollenizers.
8. Brighter Blooms #ad
Wintergreen Boxwood, 4 Plants in 3 Gallon Pots, Evergreen Hedge Border Plant, Brighter Blooms #adBrighter Blooms #ad
- It is very resistant, ideal for rural and urban areas alike. 3 gallon - your wintergreen boxwood will arrive in a 3 gallon pot. Which means they don't get out of control with quick growth spurts. Just prune them once, and they'll keep their shape for up to a year.
Low maintenance - these are slow growing evergreens. Evergreen gardens - a fashionable addition to any landscape. If you live in one of these states and order a plant, your order will be canceled.
Easy to grow - cold hardy down to -10 degrees, this shrub can be grown almost anywhere in the country with ease. Cannot ship to az or tn - due to federal restrictions, wintergreen Boxwoods are unable to be shipped to Arizona or Tennessee.
Oval leaves are petite and dainty, lending a smooth-textured look and feel to this decorative shrub. You get lush green foliage when young, which slightly darkens with age. Once established, a popular choice for hedges, border plantings, it can mature to a height of 2-4 ft. And edging.
9. Twigz Nursery #ad
100 Hybrid Willow Tree Plant, Create Instant Privacy Fence Hedge Fast Shade- Live Trees Fast Growing, Twigz Nursery, Austree Cuttings Grow 12 Feet 1st Season #adTwigz Nursery #ad
- If your tired of the typical tree, these beautiful trees are the perfect fit. They have dense branches like a willow bush. They are very eye catching and unique. Fast growing trees: austree hybrid plants grow fast at rate of 12 feet per year with maximum height of 50-75 feet.
Please make sure to bury past the root line. Fill your hole with quantity garden soil. Easy to grow: these are very low maintenance. Hybrid willow trees have a healthy root system that supports its rapid growth but are not invasive and produces oxygen which filters the air.
100% satisfaction guranteed: we believe in the quality of our organic willow tree plant and satisfaction of our customer is our first priority. It reduces the effect of noise and controls erosion. If you are not happy with this impressive tree for any reason, please feel free to contact us to get a full refund or replacement.
If you only have space to grow one tree, you should grow this one. Branches of hybrid willow trees are slim, and leaves that have slender green peaks. Fast delievery: we offer the best quality hybrid willows with fast service all throughout the USA. But they can be trimmed to remain low and dense. These hybrid live trees will provide quick landscaping, shade, or privacy.
10. Florida Foliage #ad
Arborvitae Emerald Green | 2 Live Gallon Size Trees | Thuja Occidentalis Smaragd | Evergreen Privacy Screening Hedge Plants #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Plant them along your garden border, or as an attractive anchor tree at the corners of your home. An ideal specimen for topiary. The possibilities are endless, making Emerald Green Thuja an extremely popular hedge tree. For a tidy, they are exceptional performers, adaptable to a variety of soil conditions and weather extremes.
Also known as emerald green thujas, meaning no unattractive dead spots or holes. You will not have to deal with ugly browning in even the coldest of winters, neat hedge that never needs trimming.
It is not the fastest grower in its group that would be the 'Green Giant' cultivar, but the trade-off is that the size of this slow grower is often just about right for a privacy hedge. They also look incredible in large decorative pots right on your doorstep.
Its foliage comes in flat sprays and, if you look closely, the needles appear covered in scales. Thrives in the heat and humidity of the south, pyramidal evergreen with dense, and tolerates dry spells when established. Shimmering emerald green foliage with a classic narrow, pyramidal form make the emerald arborvitae attractive. Emerald green' arborvitae usually reaches just 12-14 feet tall, with a spread of 3-4 feet. One of the most popular and effective shrubs for screening or tall hedge use.