As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
Light Bluish Foliage, Size-#1 Container, Perennial Farm Marketplace Schizachyrium s. 'The Blues' Little Bluestem Ornamental Grass #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- If shipped between November 1st and March 1st, plant may be dormant and trimmed. When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage. Full sun, Native Cultivar.
Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting. Deer-leerious highly deer resistant plants. Please do not order if you live in one of these usda restricted states: ak, ID, MT, NV, AZ, ca, OR, CO, UT, WA AND HI.
Known for holding its bronze to flaming-orange fall color well into winter, and has attractive seed heads as well. Plant 18” apart.
Little bluestem is effective massed as a naturalized ground cover for erosion control, upright, somewhat hairy leaves about 12" long, or as a specimen in the border or rock garden. Its narrow, light-blue foliage has soft, but most of its 3' height consists of delicate flower spikes that appear from July through September. Hardy in usda Zones 3-10 .
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Hordeum Jubatum Ornamental Grass Plant Seed, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- It has highly attractive flower heads that are in shades of pink and white. Ornamental grass seeds can be sown in the spring after danger of frost has passed.
Ornamental grasses are known for their hardiness and their ease in care. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. The perennials will typically be dormant in winter and can be cut back in spring when new growth is showing.
Hordeium jubatum is also known as Squirrel Tail Grass. They add color, texture and movement to the landscape without creating a lot of extra work! Start these foxtail barley seeds for Zones 4 - 10 Use 4 to 5 seeds per ornamental grass plant.
3. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
Perennial Farm Marketplace Miscanthus s. 'Morning Light' Variegated Maiden Ornamental Grass, Silvery Foliage with Red Plumes, Size-#1 Container #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- From a distance, and has a strongly arching growth habit that gives it a feathery, but a little shorter. If shipped between november 1st and March 1st, the plant may be dormant and trimmed. Due to varying agricultural regulations, WA and HI.
Deer-leerious Highly Deer-Resistant Plants. Hardy in usda zones 5-9, nv, or, we do not ship to the following states: AK, CA, CO, mt, az, id, UT, Full Sun. When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage.
Plant 36-48” apart. Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting. Another very popular grass in our nursery, blooms red in august and september, billowing look.
It is upright, ‘morning light’ is the variegated version of ‘Gracillimus’, its look is absolutely light and silvery. It grows 5–6' tall. A strong specimen plant on its own, or very striking blended with darker shades of color and foliage in the large mixed border. As with all our grasses, annual maintenance is limited to a good haircut 6–8" from the ground in the early part of March before spring growth starts.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride White Ornamental Pampas Grass Plant Seeds, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- It is also highly drought-resistant and, once established, never needs watering. This tall, ornamental grass will grow up to 7 feet tall with bright, white feathery plumes.
White pampas grass is an ornamental which grows as a perennial in USDA Zones 7 - 10 Pampas ornamental grass grows fairly fast making it an ideal choice for filling in large, barren landscapes. Sow 5 seeds per plant to begin growing cortaderia.
5. Daisy Garden #ad
Daisy Garden 100 Pcs Pink Pampas Grass Seeds Perennial Flowering Ornamental Grasses Flower #adDaisy Garden #ad
- Add water slowly so the seeds don't wash away. Water the soil until moist to the touch but not soaking wet. Place five evenly spaced pink pampas grass seeds on the soil surface in the planter.
Cover the planters with a clear plastic food storage bag. Plant the seeds indoors four to six weeks before the last killing frost in spring. Pink pampas grass seeds require loose, well-drained, moist soil for germination.
Pour an even mixture of moistened peat moss and light sand into a 4-inch diameter planting container. Lightly press the seeds into the soil; do not cover them with potting mix.
Keep the plants indoors during the first winter to protect young plants from frost if seeds are planted later than spring. Alternatively, you can push straws into the soil around the perimeter of the planter and use them to support clear plastic wrap. Place the open end of the bag over the planter to allow air circulation and control soil temperature and moisture.
6. Outsidepride #ad
100 Seeds, Outsidepride Pink Muhly Ornamental Grass Plant Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- This beautiful pink muhly reaches 36 inches in height. Pink muhly grass is a perennial ornamental grass grown in USDA zones 5 - 9. Muhlenbergia capillaris is one of the most popular ornamental grass seeds we sell.
Each seed packet comes with planting directions so order your muhly grass seeds today. Sow 2 - 3 seeds for every ornamental grass plant you desire.
7. Gbrand #ad
100 Pcs Purple Pampas Grass Seeds Perennial Flowering Ornamental Grasses #adGbrand #ad
- You can enjoy fresh green foliage topped by long, thick dusty-pink plumes when you grow Pampas Grass seeds. These large ornamental grasses do need lots of room. These elegant ornamental grasses have "feather duster" plumes from late summer and throughout the fall! The plumes are often cut and dried for indoor use, or they can be left on the plant for wonderful winter interest.
It can be a stunning specimen plant in large landscapes, or it can be used to create screens or borders. Ornamental pampas Grass is not only attractive, but it also is very functional.
8. Quali-Pro #ad
Trees, Quali-Pro Propiconazole 14.3 Systemic Turf & Ornamental Fungicide | Broad-Spectrum Disease Control for Grasses, Shrubs and Flowers Gallon #adQuali-Pro #ad
- Effective against: rusts, gray leaf spot, leaf spot, Dollar Spot, anthracnose, Pink & Gray Snowmolds, zoysia patch, Brown Patch, Summer Patch, Powdery Mildew.
Active ingredient: Propiconazole 14. 3%. Locally systemic mode of action for long-lasting disease control. Excellent tank mix partner with most other fungicides. Microemulsion: formulation for less odor, better tank stability and excellent plant coverage.
Use sites: nursery, trees, Turf, Golf Courses, landscape, Tree Injection. Available in quart, trees, gallon and 2. 5 gallon bottles. Description: propiconazole 14. 3 provides economical, broad-spectrum disease control for cool and warm season grasses, shrubs and flowers.
9. Root 98 Warehouse #ad
Ornamental, Liriope Variegated Grass Ground Cover, Grass, 18 Pack 3.25in Pot, Live Plant #adRoot 98 Warehouse #ad
- In late summer this liriope will develop spikes with purple/lavender spikes that will be followed by dark blue berry like fruits. Variegated liriope is great when planted as a ground cover or border planting along a flowerbed or side walk.
Tall. This ornamental grass has a clumping growth habit, and once mature can reach 12-15in. The variegated liriope has long and narrow green dense foliage with contrasting yellow stripes. Liriope is very adaptable and can thrive in poor soils and dry conditions.
10. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
Green/Dark Red-Purple Foliage, Perennial Farm Marketplace Andropogon virginicus Broom Sedge Ornamental Grass, Size-#1 Container #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- Plant 24” apart. If shipped between november 1st and March 1st, the plant may be dormant and trimmed. When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage.
This is a clump forming native meadow grass which grows 2-5’ tall. The green leaves and stems turn dark red-purple then bright copper in late fall. Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting.
Please do not order if you live in one of these usda restricted states: ak, CA, ID, MT, CO, OR, AZ, NV, UT, WA AND HI. Winter interest is quite obvious, when the fine hairs of the expanded racemes catch the sunlight. Deer-leerious highly deer resistant plants. Hardy in usdA zones 5-8. Full sun, Native. This grass is the linchpin of any prairie restoration.