As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Includes Care Guide, Perfect Plants Santa Rosa Plum Tree Live Plant, 4-5ft, Produces Fruit #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- This sweet cultivator grows in a large array of environments and is low maintenance. Attractive flowers; this fruit plant produces lovely white flowers from early Spring through Summer and is the perfect way to add color and contrast to any landscape.
Delicious fruit; plums from this fruit tree are colored a rich purple when ripe and are iconic for their juicy sweet flavor. These trees are self-fertile and will ripen in mid-Summer.
Unfortunately due to state laws this product does not ship to Arizona or California. Developed in 1885, the santa rosa plum has been a favorite amongst fruit growers across the United States for many years. It has a notable tolerance to heat and is a bit more cold hardy that other variations. Low maintenance; santa rosa plum trees grow well in hardiness zones 6-10 which is much wider than other plum varieties.
2. GG Farm #ad
Japanese Plump Golden Color Fruit Tree 4-9 Inches, Loquat Tree Eriobotrya Japonica, Live Tree #adGG Farm #ad
- The loquat tree is classified as a sub-tropical fruit tree, which means it's a bit hardier than true tropical fruit trees. It's an exotic choice for the gardener - outside the box & enjoy this delectable fruit.
Although tiny, loquats are bursting with a sweet juiciness that is sometimes described as a cross between an apricot and a plum! Loquat Trees are self-fertile. Excellent a potted window plant. It will be shipped with smaller pot. It can be shipped only with USPS Priority Mail.
3. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Eastern Redbud, Cercis Canadensis, 500 Eastern Redbud Tree Seeds, Big Pack, Big Pack Seeds by MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Very Cold Hardy Zones 4-9, Gorgeous Purplish-Pink Blossoms #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Cercis canadensisl. Flowers: April, May. 500 seeds per packet - BIG PACK. Branchlets at first lustrous brown, New Jersey and southward. Bark: red brown, later become darker.
It is also known as the Judas tree. Eastern redbud is a large shrub or small tree native to eastern North America from Southern Ontario, Canada south to northern Florida. It grows well in new york state, with deep fissures and scaly surface.
4. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
Fruit Bearing Potted Plant, Illinois Everbearing Mulberry Tree 6-10" Tall, Sweet Fruit to Enjoy Year after Year #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- Mulberries are beautiful Fruit Bearing Plants that will add spectacular beauty to any home or garden.
5. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Morus nigra, Dwarf Everbearing Mulberry Plant, 4" Pot, Sweet Fruit #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Abundant producer of sweet medium-sized fruit. It can be trimmed to any height. The starter plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot.
The fruit is sweet and edible and greatly relished by humans, birds and various animals, and they can be substituted for blackberries in recipes. Hardy in zones 7-9 or patio.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
6. Dr. Earth #ad
Dr. Earth 708P Organic 9 Fruit Tree Fertilizer In Poly Bag, 4-Pound #adDr. Earth #ad
- Provides optimum levels of essential plant nutrients; eliminates the need for chemical fertilizers when used as directed. Contains pro-biotic, seven champion strains of beneficial soil microbes plus ecto and endo mycorrhizae stimulate hearty root development.
For healthier fruit. Exceptional results as nutrients are released quickly; feeds for several months; consistent premium quality; 100-Percent natural, organic formula. Contains no gMOs, chicken manure or sewage sludge.
Stimulates healthy root development. More nutritious fruits; stable consistent plant growth, no growth spikes; 100-percent natural and organic; more abundant sets. Feeds for several months. Made with 100% organic and natural ingredients. Eight select strains of ecto and endo mycorrhizae contribute to drought tolerance, enhanced nutrient availability and increased plant performance.
|Brand||Dr. Earth #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dr. Earth #ad|
7. Pixies Gardens #ad
Pixies Gardens Russian Pomegranate Tree Considered The Sweetest of All Pomegranates 1 Gallon Potted #adPixies Gardens #ad
- Light: Full sun. Lots of medicinal uses - anti oxidants, vitamins, fiber. Zone: 6. We cannot ship certain plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by the California Department of Agriculture.
Plant may be shipped in smaller bags or semi bareroot. Self-pollinating. Good for bonsai, Can be grown indoors in cold places.
8. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Ohio Grown Winter Hardy Basjoo Banana Plant, Musa, 4" Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Beautiful deep green clump can grow up to 18' tall or more. The starter plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot. Full sun with lots of water & fertilizer to achieve the amazing growth rate.
Hardy basjoo Banana Plant - Musa basjoo. This specimen will survive temperatures as low as -20 if mulched.
9. Hirt's Gardens #ad
2.5" Pots, Ken's Red Female and Male, Actinidia, Hirt's 2 Hardy Kiwi Plants #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- They are hardy in zones 4-9. Homegrown by Hirt's Gardens. Shipped dormant in the winter. A beautiful vine on it's own! the hardy arctic kiwi is THE FRUIT OF THE FUTURE.
They can be grown in different types of soils; however, the soil must be well drained. Ken's red is very sweet! The 2 plants you will receive one male and one female.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
10. Black Duck Brand #ad
Set of 43 Assorted Vegetable & Herb Seeds, 100% Non-GMO by Black Duck Brand, Create a Deluxe Garden All Seeds are Heirloom, 43 Varieties #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- Great way to stock up for the next planting season! Set includes 43 lightly assorted vegetable and Herb seeds! All seeds are heirloom, 100% Non-GMO! High germination Rate within 7-14 days.