As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Aquatic Arts #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer | Ficus Plant Food | Improves Leaves and Branches | Potted Indoor Trees and House Plants Treatment by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- 3-1-2 npk fig tree fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your ficus. Feed your ficus: contains micronutrients for Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees. Our natural formula is safe to use every watering with no risk of burning your plant when used properly.
Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, aiding in root growth and can heal root rot, and Potassium K helps your fickle ficus grow healthy.
These indoor plants need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves.
Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Audrey, Alli, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Ficus Religiosa, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, and Benghalensis. Long-lasting: dilute one teaspoon of liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water. An 8oz bottle should last 6 months to 1 year per ficus tree.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
2. Costa Farms #ad
Grower's Pot, 20 to 24-Inches Tall, Costa Farms Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree, Live Indoor Plant #adCosta Farms #ad
- Height at shipping ranges from 20 to 24-inches tall – measured from bottom of pot to top of plant. These lush plants are grown by the horticultural experts at Costa Farms. Enjoy living home dÉcor: adds life and design to your home, porch, or office.
Fiddle leaf figs are not meant for human or animal consumption. Keep this plant for yourself or give as a gift! Ships in grower pot: ships planted, fully-grown, in an 8. 75-inch black growers pot.
Loves indoor light: fiddle-Leaf Fig grows in bright filtered light. Change the look by inserting the grower pot into a decorator basket or planter. Nasa studies show having plants in your home improves your mood, sparks your creativity and reduces stress. Never allow the soil to become saturated. Place near sun-facing window. Easy care! water when top inch of soil feels dry, water once a week, allow water to drain.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Delray Plants #ad|
3. Costa Farms #ad
Fresh from Our Farm, Costa Farms Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf Fig Live Indoor Plant, 3-Foot #adCosta Farms #ad
- Authentic costa farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots. Height at shipping is approximately 3-feet 36 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
Ships in a lightweight, 10-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material. Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry.
Grows best near an east or West window. Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants. Add life to a brightly lit room at home, a lightly shaded porch, or share the green with the office. The fiddle leaf fig features large, fiddle-shaped leaves creating an instant designer impact. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes.
4. Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food for Ficus Lyrata – Calcium Fortified, Stems and Leaves 8 Ounces, Urea-Free and with NPK Ratio of 3-1-2 for Healthy Roots #adFiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
- All-organic original fiddle leaf fig plant food contains no urea or harmful chemicals that could burn your plant. Certified non-toxic and tested in independent lab for safety. Easy to use with no mixing or mess by diluting 1 teaspoon in 2 cups of water, fiddle leaf fig Plant Food is gentle enough to use every time you water.
Made in the uSA by a woman-owned small business. Don’t be fooled by competitors, our product is certified non-toxic and safe for your plant.
It is designed to be used every time you water for green and gorgeous growth all year long. The original fiddle leaf fig Plant Food is specially formulated to provide optimal nutrition with no risk of burning your plant.
Includes free fiddle leaf fig care webinar and e-book with your purchase that will help you grow the perfect fiddle leaf fig in your home and troubleshoot any problems you may be having. Each 8 oz bottle contains enough ficus food to last from 6 months to a year, depending on your plant size. Are you starving your fiddle leaf fig? fiddle leaf fig plants need specific nutrients for growth, health, and strong root systems.
5. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf Fig Indoor Tree, 3-Foot #adCosta Farms #ad
- Is this a gift? please choose "this is a gift" At check out to add a personalized message. Plant height at shipping is from 36-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot top of the plant.
Drain excess water; do not allow roots to sit in water. Water only when top inch of soil is dry; grows best when they are watered regular. Excellent tree-like plant; avoid placing near drafty areas; moderate Care is need, leaf loss is common if kept in a room that is too dark.
Thrives in a well-lit room; will do best in a room with windows, receiving medium to bright light. Grown by the experts at Costa Farms; ships fast, direct from our farm to your home. Ships well rooted in a costa farms brand grower pot dropped into in a seagrass décor planter ready to decorate any space.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Part Number||Ficus elastica|
6. Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
Sunlight and Nutrition, Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food Soil Meter for Fiddle Leaf Figs – 3 in 1 pH/Moisture/Light Meter Promotes Robust Plant Growth and Health Through Proper Watering #adFiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
- Understand your ficus and what it needs most with this soil moisture meter from Houseplant Resource Center. Instantly reveal moisture, pH and light levels so you can give your finicky fiddle leaf fig tree exactly the nutrition and attention that it craves.
Better plant health is at your fingertips in this compact soil tester for fiddle fig leaf trees. Suitable for fiddle leafs, our combination ph tester / light meter / plant moisture meter should be used in loose, non-compacted soil.
Uncomplicated readings tell you if you should water or whether to check drainage; pH values that indicate acidic or alkaline conditions; and light readings that indicate whether your fiddle fig leaf tree needs more or less sun exposure.
It takes the guesswork out of watering and feeding, preventing root rot and burned leaves that lead to long-term damage and early demise. Easy to use dual-prong soil tester slips into soil and analyzes pH values, moisture content and sunlight exposure. Know in an instant what is really going on with your plant under soil surface. No batteries are required, and its 3-position toggle switch allows you to obtain only the readings you need.
7. HOUSEPLANT RESOURCE CENTER #ad
Perfect for Fiddle Leaf Fig Plants. 8 Liquid Ounces., Root Supplement by Houseplant Resource Center. All-Purpose Ready-to-use Root Supplement for houseplants #adHOUSEPLANT RESOURCE CENTER #ad
- Perfect for all house plants. Gentle and effective. No measuring, mixing, or mess. Boost your plant's natural immunity. Strengthen and protect root system.
8. Leaves and Soul #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig House Plant Soil Premium All Purpose Blend | Ready to Use for Indoor Houseplants | Peat, Sawdust, Course Sand and Pinebark | Extra Large 2.2 Quarts | Made in USA #adLeaves and Soul #ad
- It also comes in a sturdy, resealable bag. If you are not satisfied with what you receive, let us know and we'll arrange a refund or replacement immediately. Promotes optimum drainage - our fiddle leaf fig soil mix holds an adequate amount of moisture to meet the plant's needs, yet still allows the water to drain well.
Get more for your money - with 2. 2 quarts in every bag, our soil offers you great value compared to many other options on the market.
Buy with confidence - our soil blend is made in the USA. Support your house plant's and fiddle leaf fig's growth - Give your tree the nourishing environment it needs to thrive! This premixed, ready to use soil blend is made up of premium non-organic all-purpose soil.
Fit for all fiddle leaf fig varieties - whether you're growing a FLF or any houseplant, our bonsai soil won't disappoint. It maximizes fertilizer absorption and provides excellent aeration to the roots. This helps prevent over-watering.
9. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Consistent Nutrient Enrichment, Fiddle Leaf Fig Slow-Release Fertilizer by Perfect Plants, for Indoor and Outdoor Use on All Ficus Varieties, Resealable 5oz. Bag #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Constant nutrition — consistent nutrient release every time your ficus is watered, no need to repetitively mix liquids together. Apply and forget. Time-saver — one time application every 6 months, nutrients are release at the perfect rate for your indoor houseplant.
Perfect rate — effective rate 16-5-11 npk, easy to use on ALL Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees. Slow-relase pellets — releases essential nutrients over 6 month period. Better overall health — will assist with vibrant leaf color, and stability; Healthy Roots, glossiness, Sturdy Branches and a Tough Trunk.
10. Thorsen's Greenhouse #ad
Live Indoor Plant, Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant, Thorsen's Greenhouse Ficus Lyrata, Green, 1-Foot #adThorsen's Greenhouse #ad
- Comes in a 6"dia growers pot with drainage holes. Thrives near a sunny window, but not in direct light. Allow soil to dry out in between watering. Height at shipping is approximately 1 foot tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.