As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Cucamelon/Mexican Sour Gherkin Melothria scobra Twin Pack of 65 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- You can treat cucamelon as a perennial, and though the fruits are not particularly high yielding, they produce their fruits yearly. Compared to cucumbers, the mexican sour gherkin is more resistant to pests and tolerant to drought and mild cold but not frost.
Quality cucamelon seeds packaged by seed needs. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. The front displays a colorful illustration of the flower and the back displays detailed sowing instructions to grow them.
The fruit can grow to be 1 to 2 inches, but should be cultivated before it reaches 1 inch to prevent the fruit from becoming too seedy if used for cooking.
Each seed packet measures 3. 25" x 4. 50" in dimension. This is a slow growing vine plant that can grow up to 10 feet under the right conditions. Cucamelons have the taste of a cucumber that is citrusy and tangy rather than sweet. All tomato seeds sold by seed needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. The vine also produces small yellow flowers and does well climbing up trellises, taking about 60 to 70 days.
2. Seeds Of Strength #ad
Cucamelon Mexican Sour Gherkin Seeds 60+ Mini Watermelon Fruit Vegetables Seeds for Home Garden Planting #adSeeds Of Strength #ad
- Green fruit are suitable for growing in soils with fertile soil, soft soil and disease-free soil, and large water demand. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
This packet contains Cucamelon Mexican Sour Gherkin Melothria scobra seeds 60+.
3. Park Seed #ad
Includes 30 Seeds in a Pack, Park Seed Mexican Sour Gherkin Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Given sunshine and a good start, tolerating drought more effectively than many other vegetables, Mexican Sour Gherkin is prepared to take off, and free of pests. 75 days from transplanting seedlings. Use it as you would a cucumber, right down to salsas, sandwiches, and spreads.
Includes 30 seeds in a pack. Be patient with the germination; it can take up to a month, though one to two weeks is much more common. Although it reaches only about 4 feet long and scarcely 6 inches wide, the small fruits forming among large, it bears heavily all season, handsome 3-lobed leaves.
Prepare to be overwhelmed by the bounty of this plant. Sow these seeds indoors about 4 to 6 weeks before the last anticipated spring frost in your area.
That makes it a great candidate for sour pickles, but it also can be turned into sweet gherkins. Mexican sour gherkin are oval and pale green with darker green stripes. The bite of mexican sour gherkin is definitely more tart than that of a cuke. They have a thin rind and a very small seed cavity, with a few seeds that don't develop until late.
4. CZ Grain #ad
Tiny Fruit to Grow, Mouse Melon Seeds | 20 Pack of Seeds | Grow This Exotic and Rare Garden Fruit | Cucamelon Seeds #adCZ Grain #ad
- Sometimes called “Cucamelon" or “Mexican Sour Gherkin". Cz grain ships from our nursery in Iowa. They taste like a sour, spicy cucumber. 100% customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Seeds are extremely rare in our hemisphere. Get 20 seeds of the highly unique mouse Melon. Grow more to share. Each vine produces 6 - 9 melons in a short season, only 60-70 days seeds to fruit. A sure hit at farmer's markets. Tiny tasty melons.
5. CZ Grain #ad
Grow and Eat, 20 Rare Tigger Melon Seeds | Exotic Garden Fruit Seeds to Plant | Sweet Exotic Melons #adCZ Grain #ad
- Grow more to share. Each vine produces 6 - 9 melons in a short season, only 60-70 days seeds to fruit. Get 20 seeds of the highly Prized Tigger Melon.
100% customer Satisfaction Guaranteed. Great addition to the garden. Exotic fruit Seeds to Plant. A sure hit at farmer's markets. Seeds are extremely rare in our hemisphere. They taste great and really garner attention.
6. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Mexican Sour Gherkin Cucumber Cucamelon Mouse Melon bin1 25+ Seeds, or 1/10 Gram #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Direct-seed mexican sour gherkins into a garden bed to which a 3-inch layer of compost has been tilled into the ground. Compared to everything from mini-melons to cucumbers to fava beans, the Mexican Sour Gherkin Melothria scabra is a small heirloom vegetable that lends itself to salads, stir fries and pickle crocks.
Zellajake farm and garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013. Sow about six seeds in groups, that are 12 inches apart. Within each circle, or circles, plant the seeds about 2 inches from one another.
Thin seedlings to 12 inches apart when they are 4 inches tall. Gardeners in warmer, mediterranean climates can often skip the extra work of raising Mexican sour gherkin seedlings by direct-seeding the intriguing veggies in April or May.
Mexican sour gherkin melothria scabra || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. Sow at the depth recommended on the seed packet -- generally about 1 inch. Water the ground lightly. Grow the small gems as you would cucumbers -- with a support for the vigorous vines as well as full sun and fertile soil. Seeds may be either started indoors or directly in the garden when the soil is warm enough. Choose the strongest-looking seedling and cut the rest to the ground with garden scissors.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Cucumber Gherkin Mexican Sour 3174 Green 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Cute, 1 inch long fruits look like miniature watermelons. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 70 days. Germination rate about 80% or better. Taste like cucumbers with citrus and tangy overtones.
8. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift 1, Yellow Crimson Sweet Watermelon Seed for Planting, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Inside is a surprisingly bright yellow flesh with large dark seeds. Minimum of 2g per packet. Beautiful -- large full color packet of crimson sweet yellow watermelon; Looks exactly like a typical watermelon on the outside with a striped green rind and weighing up to 20 pounds.
Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, recipes, etc. Loves heat -- this variety, the hotter the better.
Under the “how To” section of our website. Sweet -- the yellow flesh of these watermelons is sweet and refreshing with hints of honey and apricot. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
A delicious alternative that looks beautiful paired with red varieties. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. If you live in a cooler climate, and all other watermelons love heat, start seeds indoors early and transplant to the hottest spot in your yard. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
9. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Watermelon Radish Raphanus sativus Twin Pack of 500 Seeds Each Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- Watermelon radish will produce white skinned roots, with a deep pink colored flesh. Quality radish seeds packaged by seed needs. Slice them up in salads to enjoy raw, or enjoy them cooked as well.
All radish seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Watermelon radish roots will be ready for harvesting in roughly 60 days.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Earthy tasting and delicious.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
10. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Flower Dianthus Chinese Pinks 8371 Multi 200 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Blooms in about 130-140 days. Germination rate about 70% or better. Chabaud is an old-fashioned type dating back to as early as 1904. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Edible flowers good or garnish with a spicy flavor and scent.