As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BeyondRoots #ad
4" Seedling Pots, Coffee Seeds, Drip Trays and Guide, Grow Your Own Coffee Plant Kit Pack of 2 Coffea Arabica Nana Complete Coffee Growing Kit, Plant Markers, Coconut Coir Discs #adBeyondRoots #ad
- Makes a great gift. Includes 2 seedling plant pots with trays, 2 compressed soil grow pellets, 2 plant markers, and a premium seed packet. We’ve also included our grow guide to share with you some of our best resources so you can make the most out of your experience with your seed kit.
Everything you need to grow your own Arabica coffee tree plant! Makes a wonderful indoor house plant from natural Arabica Coffee Beans.
Your coffee plant seeds are guaranteed to grow! Makes a brilliant gift for plant-lovers, coffee aficionados, and everyone in-between! Outer packaging may vary. Choose to plant your coffee kit in your indoor garden and once your plant has reached an optimal height 24”, you can choose to transfer it outdoors! zone 9-11. The plant kit and supplies are packaged in one box.
2. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Hirt's Arabica Coffee Bean Plant, 3" Pot, Grow & Brew Your Own Coffee Beans #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- The plant you will receive is growing in a 3" pot. The coffee tree requires temperature of 65-80 degrees F. Easy to grow houseplant. Homegrown by Hirt's Gardens. The white coffee flower has five petals and a scent resembling that of jasmine.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
3. 9GreenBox #ad
Arabica Coffee Plant, 4" Pot, 9GreenBox #ad9GreenBox #ad
- A rich peat based soil with perfect drainage will do the job in preventing over-watering to your Coffee Plant. 9greenbox arabica coffee plant that you will be receiving in your purchase is potted in a 4’’ inch pot. And lastly, when it finally reached the height of 26’’ to 36’’ inches you will be doing the last repotting that your tree needs.
Long live type of plant that easily grows indoor or outdoor but may take several years for fruits to grow. Fertilize weekly in growing season but fertilizers should be cut back to once a month or when the winter season arrives. Arabica coffee plant – arabica, as being the finest quality of coffee and representing 59% of worlds coffee production throughout the years is now possible to be home grown and can be added to your garden.
When it comes to water, Coffee plants needs regular and ample water together with high humidity. Second will be the repotting you will be doing when your Coffee Tree reach the height of 8’’ you need to consider the second repotting.
Repotting – you will be needing to do the repotting for this coffee plant thrice. Time consideration – it takes a lot of patience and consideration when it comes to growing coffee plant, depending on the variety, it will take 3 to 4 years’ time before finally producing coffee cherry especially when your plant is a new plant tree of Coffee. First potting is the initial tree together with the pot that you will be receiving in your purchase from 9GreenBox. Growing an arabica coffee plant –arabica coffee plant does not require harsh sunlight since they are marginal plants.
4. House Plant Shop #ad
Arabica Coffee Plant / 4" Pot/Live Plant/House Plant/FREE Care Guide #adHouse Plant Shop #ad
- House plant: arabica is a popular houseplant and will do great indoors. Fast shipping: your plants include expedited shipping ensuring a healthy vibrant plant arrives at your doorstep.
Care guide: a free care guide is included with every order to help you take care of your plants. Includes: 1 arabica Coffee plant in a 4 inch pot with care guide. Easy care: arabica are some of the easiest plants to care for and difficult to kill.
5. JM BAMBOO #ad
4" pot, Grow & Brew Your Own Coffee Beans, Arabica Coffee Bean Plant #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- They make attractive house plants, just don't expect them to offer that morning cup of joe. Coffee plants 8'' inches tall. Excelleent indoor plants. Coffee plant is the source of the world's most popular breakfast beverage. Cofee plant easy to grow.
|Brand||JM BAMBOO #ad|
6. Brend Fly #ad
Coffee Bean Seeds, ARABICA COFFEE Plant Coffea Catura Arabica SEEDS, 10 seeds /pack, Hot Sale!!! 10 Original Packs #adBrend Fly #ad
- Hot sale!!! 10 original packs, coffee bean seeds, 10 seeds /pack, ARABICA COFFEE Plant Coffea Catura Arabica SEEDS.
7. theseedhouse #ad
Coffee Bean Plant Seeds COLUMBIAN Tropical House Plant 25 Seeds #adtheseedhouse #ad
- Can be trimmed to desired height Its branches are lined with small, white flowers. Height 5 - 6 feet indoors. Grow your own coffee beans at home! trouble free, easy to grow. 25 seeds in package. Green berries follow the flowers and ripen to bright red.
Planting instructions included with purchase. Cannot ship to following states in usa - florida, tennessee, alabama, georgia, AND MISSISSIPPI or any other state with a zip code beginning with a 3. The flowers are sweetly fragrant and are held against glossy, deep-green leaves.
8. Discount Hawaiian Gifts #ad
Kona Coffee Hawaiian Starter Plant Grow Your Own B4 #adDiscount Hawaiian Gifts #ad
- Landscaping, indoor or outdoor, In a garden pot or ground. Grow & roast your own Kona Coffee Beans. Receive 1 kona hawaiian coffee starter Plant- 6 -10 Inch.
Tall 2. 5 inch Pot. Approved for export to mainland. We offfer the freshest plants, roots for sale - plants as gifts to plant lovers - Grown on the Big Island of Hawaii.
9. Jlong #ad
Rare Coffee Bean, 50 Seeds/Bag, 100 Seeds/Bag, Coffee Bean Plant Seeds, Jamaica Blue Mountain #adJlong #ad
- The coffee bean can be used for making coffee. Specification:50 seeds/bag, 100 seeds/bag. The plant is easy to grow inside, The seeds require a little experience to germinate but are certainly worth a go.
This is a great opportunity to grow this fun house plant with coffee berries. The plant has dark shiny leaves. This type is a dwarf form that is used in pot culture. The flowers come in clusters and are fragrant and white followed by the coffee berries.
10. Hirt's Gardens #ad
3" Pot with Decorative Pot Cover, Hirt's Arabica Coffee Bean Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Homegrown by Hirt's Gardens. The plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot and is about 8" tall. The plant you will receive is growing in a 3. 5" pot with a Decorative Pot Cover.
There are multiple plants in the pot. The coffee tree requires temperature of 65-80 degrees F. The color of the pot cover may vary. The white coffee flower has five petals and a scent resembling that of jasmine.