As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Grow Organiks #ad
Expansion Between 5-6L,Universal Potting Substrate for All Plants & Crops, Pack of 10, Grow Organiks Coco Coir Pith, Coco Peat Brick Coconut Coir-300g,OMRI Listed for Organic Use #adGrow Organiks #ad
- You must rehydrate before the coir is ready to use in your garden. Refer to the instructions on the packaging or the attached video to guide you in the expansion of the coco coir brick. Best choice for plants:-coco coir is environment friendly compared to peat moss with natural resistance to disease, and it also provides excellent water retention and aeration to your plants.
Adding to its environmental value, coco peat is completely re-usable. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there are any problems. Our promise:-100% organic with high quality guaranteed. Our goal is to achieve customer satisfaction, we will try our best to help solve your problem in 24 hours.
At grow organiks :-:we supply odorless, pathogen free coco coir brick of consistent quality created from most sustainable and eco friendly manufacturing methods. Coir pith is thoroughly washed with fresh water and quality check is enforced for low EC and neutral pH range.
This primary benefit is as a cost-saving measure. Usage of coco coir brick:-our coconut coir is compressed and shipped as dehydrated bricks 🧱for easy and convenient storage. Organic growing medium:-coco coir, coir pith or Coco peat is the versatile organic growing medium made from 100% natural and sustainable coir fibre harvested from coconut outer shells. Once used to grow plants in one pot, it can be cleaned and strained – making it good as new. Use a large container to rehydrate your coconut coir, as it will expand five to seven times in size when rehydrated.
2. plantonix #ad
Plantonix Coco Coir Brick, OMRI Listed for Organic Use 5 Bricks #adplantonix #ad
- High-grade coconut coir with low EC and pH levels. Each brick weighs 1. 4 lbs. 100% natural & organic, omri Listed. 100% natural, renewable replacement for peat moss, rockwool & perlite.
Very low level of EC is attained by repited washing with fresh water. Provides plenty of aeration and drainage, Contains only coconut pith and fibers. Our coco coir products are organic, guaranteed to be very high quality and very low salt content.
|Model||Coco brick 1 or 5|
3. plantonix #ad
OMRI Listed for Organic Use Coco Brick 10 lb, Coco Bliss Premium Coconut Coir Pith 10 lbs Brick/Block #adplantonix #ad
- Very low level of EC is attained by repeated washing with fresh water. 100% natural & organic, omrI Listed. High-grade coconut coir with low EC and pH levels. Our coco coir products are organic, guaranteed to be very high quality and very low salt content.
Provides plenty of aeration and drainage, Contains only coconut pith and fibers. 100% natural, renewable replacement for peat moss, rockwool & perlite. Each brick weighs 10 lbs.
|Model||Coco Bliss- 10|
4. SPONGEASE #ad
Each brick makes 2 Gallons Organic Coco Coir Potting Soil for All Plants, Seedlings and Seeds 650 gm, Cuttings, SpongEase Pro Coco Coir Brick #adSPONGEASE #ad
- Sun light: please provide the right amount of sunlight and right temperature. Acts like a sponge - plant Roots Absorb the Ideal Balance of Water, Oxygen and Nutrients. Rapid expansion - use of lukewarm water will help in rapid expansion.
Resists over watering - the unique natural fibers provide Abundant Oxygen and lets excess water drain thru drain holes in pots and this Helps Reduce Water Logged Roots, The #1 Reason for Plant Failure.
1 brick makes 2 gallons pro Organic Potting Soil for All Plants, Cuttings, Seeds. Add nutrients: different plants need different nutrients, Coco Coir should be moist to touch and wet, please add the nutrients recommended for your plant. Organic potting soil- peat free, renewable and reusable - The Smart Alternative to The Negative Environmental Impact of Peat Moss. For healthy plants: do not over water, not soggy.
5. Fjiro Coco #ad
Fjiro Coco Peat Brick 1.4 lbs #adFjiro Coco #ad
- Natural anti-fungal properties makes it resistant to soil-borne diseases. 1. 4 lbs high grade Compressed Coco Peat. Ideal ph for indoor and outdoor plants. Excellent cation exchange capacity prevents leaching of nutrients. Retains water efficiently.
6. Verdana #ad
Optimum pH, Verdana Coconut Fiber Potting Mix, Low EC, Coco Peat, Alternative to Peat Moss – Soilless Growing Medium, Coco Coir, High Expansion, Coir Pith, 10 Lb Compressed Block Brick #adVerdana #ad
- Debris-free. As a soil additive, helps soil reconstruction. Excellent water absorption and retention. 100% natural and Eco-Friendly. Expands to 17-18 Gallons on addition of water. Low ec salt content, low Moisture and Optimum pH for root establishment, survival and growth.
|Manufacturer||Organic Verdana #ad|
|Part Number||Coco Block - 10|
7. June Fox #ad
Peat Moss Alternative, Brown4 Bricks,Atoolset, Soilless Growing Medium, June Fox Coco Coir Brick, Coconut Fiber Brick, Coco Peat Block, Coconut Coir Concentrated Seed Starting Mix #adJune Fox #ad
- Moisturizing and breathable: good water retention, moisture retention and air resistance are suitable for the growth needs of most plants germinating, and can promote the growth of plant roots and prevent plant roots from corrosion. Fine coconut brick: it is made of coconut shell xuanwei powder, which is a kind of pure natural organic medium that is shed from the processing of Nazi shell fiber, can be used as a field compost to improve soil structure as planting substrate.
Packing: separate plastic packs, 4 packs, carrying 3 small tools, easy to use, there may be a little error, suitable for family planting and methods to improve planting survival rate.
Wide range of applications: suitable for planting all kinds of vegetables, environmentally friendly and hygienic, convenient, and can also cultivate seedlings and seedlings, flowers and fruits, it is a popular natural substrate for horticulture.
Self-dissolving in water:coconut chaff can absorb 8 time its own weight of water. Water retention after foaming. The biggest feature is that It can be used for many years while keeping the original soil structure unchanged and can be used repeatedly. Each brick weighs about 1. 2 pounds, more or less.
|Brand||June Fox #ad|
|Manufacturer||June Fox #ad|
8. Grow Organiks #ad
Grow Organiks Coco Coir Pith,Coco Peat Brick/Block -11 Lbs,OMRI Listed for Organic Use, Expansion Between 70-75L,Universal Potting Substrate for All Plants & Crops #adGrow Organiks #ad
- Adding to its environmental value, it can be cleaned and strained – making it good as new. You must rehydrate before the coir is ready to use in your garden. Refer to the instructions on the packaging or the attached video to guide you in the expansion of the coco coir brick. Organic growing medium coco coir, coir pith or coco peat is the versatile organic growing medium made from 100% natural and sustainable coir fibre harvested from coconut outer shells.
Once used to grow plants in one pot, and it also provides excellent water retention and aeration to your plants.
Our goal is to achieve customer satisfaction, we will try our best to help solve your problem in 24 hours. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there are any problems. This primary benefit is as a cost-saving measure. Best choice for plants coco coir is environment friendly compared to peat moss with natural resistance to disease, coco peat is completely re-usable.
Use a large container to rehydrate your coconut coir, as it will expand five to seven times in size when rehydrated. Usage of coco coir brick our coconut coir is compressed and shipped as dehydrated bricks for easy and convenient storage. Our promise 100% organic with high quality guaranteed. At grow organiks we supply odorless, pathogen free coco coir brick of consistent quality created from most sustainable and eco friendly manufacturing methods.
9. Hydrofarm #ad
Brown, Coco Coir Mix Brick Pack of 3, Alternative to Potting Soil, Free from Pathogens and Seeds, Perfect for indoor or outdoor usage, Protects Plants All Year Long, GROW!T JSCPB #adHydrofarm #ad
- High water to air ratio, excellent drainage properties. Retains water and improves aeration, suitable for organic growers! Protects plants all year long, easy to carry, easy to store. Free from pathogens and seeds. Great indoors or outdoors instead of potting mix.
|Manufacturer||Hydrofarm, Inc. #ad|
10. UBICON #ad
Free of Weeds, Easy Use Organic Eco Friendly Coco Coir Bricks, Excellent Aeration, for Indoor & Outdoor Use 2 Bricks, Gets 3.5 Quarts #adUBICON #ad
- Keeps nutrients and moisture close to plant roots. Great bedding material for red wigglers and worm farms. Mixes well with compost and nutrients to naturally provide eco friendly environment for roots to grow in containers, planters or beds. Used for all types of plants including bonsai, cactus, mushrooms, orchid, roses, potato and hydroponics.
Helps keep moisture in soil. Provides better aeration than soil; the unique natural fibers provide abundant aeratio reducing roor rot from over watering.
Easy to use individually wrapped block; just add water for use. Environmentally friendly pith is fine husk fibers from coconuts and can be used in greenhouses, landscaping, terrariums, individual pots, grow bags, garden beds, vertical gardens or container gardens on the patio.
These compressed coco fiber blocks are a perfect growing medium and can also be used to start seeds or roots in a pot or planter. Use for indoor or outdoor plants. Natural sustainable organic alternative to peat moss. Each brick will yield about 7 quarts; follow the instructions on the label. Odorless, free of bacteria and most fungal spores, low in natural salts, pH Balanced, no weeds or pests. Excellent for aeration and drainage.