As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Michihili Nampa Cabbage Seed for Planting, Great Gardening Gift 1, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant an Outdoor Home Vegetable Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Minimum of 400mg per packet. Upright, cylindrical Chinese cabbage that forms loose leafy heads. Productive and decorative -- don’t be afraid to grow cabbage in your front yard. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
A beautifully forming head is a sight to see and will be admired by your visitors. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. The green savoy with crinkly leaves and red/purple varieties are especially eye-catching.
Good eats -- the humble head of cabbage is essential to so many great meals from simple stir-fried asian spicy cabbage and eggs for breakfast to coleslaw, baja fish tacos, chinese cabbage rolls, Korean kimchi, and sauerkraut on your dog.
Under the “how To” section of our website. So delicious. If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. Crisp and mild; excellent stir-fried or pickled. Leaves are white stemmed with green edges. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of michihili nampa cabbage seeds.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Hybrid Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Cabbage Chinese Minuet 8642 Green 200 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% and better. Light, sweet taste. Harvest in about 48 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Dark green outer leaves and an attractive yellow interior.
3. Decor-land-FS #ad
1000Pcs Choy Sum Yu Choy Chinese Flowering Cabbage Seeds #adDecor-land-FS #ad
- This variety is very popular in chinatown. Chinese green. This variety is slightly slower in bolting than the variety of 50 Days. Plants grow very well in mild climates and 60 Days is the earliest variety of the cool season type.
Dark green young leaves and flower stalks are very tender and delicious. Harvest young stalks with a few flower buds like Italian rapine or rappa. Excellent flavor, salads, very tender. Plants can be harvested 45-50 days after sowing. Use in soups or for stir-fry, soup.
4. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Chinese Michihili Cabbage 600 Seeds Bok Choi #114 Zellajake Farm and Garden has TONS of microgreens and Sprouting Seeds. Check Out Our Store Now #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Keep plants well weeded early in their growth. How to grow michihili cabbage: grow michihili cabbage plants in full sun, as soon as the ground can be worked. Fertilize regularly with a general purpose garden fertilizer.
Plants prefer cool weather. Seeds can also be started indoors, directly sow seeds outdoors in early spring, for an earlier start. For a spring crop, in rich to average garden soil.
Fantastic stir fry chinese cabbage! || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. If planted in wet weather, elevate the soil a little prior to planting. Keep plants well watered. Like other cole crops, sow seeds outdoors 8-10 weeks before the first frost. For a fall crop, it does not like hot or humid weather. The soil should be moist, not wet. Space seedlings 1 1/2 feet apart in rows 2 1/2 feet apart.
5. RDR Seeds #ad
Bok Choy, Chinese Cabbage, Pok Choi, 1000 Pak Choi Seeds #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Prior to planting mix organic matter with well-draining soil. Plants grow about 16 inches and baby leaves can begin to be harvested as soon as 30 days, with full maturation after about 50 days.
Grows best between 45-75 degrees. Pak choi is a fantastic addition to many meals, making it very popular. Plant in full sun in cooler areas or partial shade in hot areas and place seeds about 1/4" deep.
6. Raw Earth Colors #ad
Cabbage Seeds for Planting, Microgreens, 1000 Bok Choy Vegetable Seeds in Biodegradable Compostable Packets!, Sprouting #adRaw Earth Colors #ad
- Biodegradable - Compostable Packets! By raw earth Colors. High germination rate pak choi vegetable seeds are good for this season and next. Premium bok choy chinese asian vegetable seeds for planting, sprouting, microgreens.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Cabbage Chinese Rubicon 8845 Green 100 Non-GMO, Hybrid Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 54 days. High tolerance to club root and fusarium yellows. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Slow-bolting heads have a good, mild, sweet flavor. Germination rate about 80% or better.
8. Raw Earth Colors #ad
Asian Michihili!, Chinese Vegetable Seeds for Planting Cabbage #adRaw Earth Colors #ad
- Goes well with our other vegetable seeds like bok choy or romaine lettuce. Premium non gmo cabbage seeds for panting outdoors in a home garden, rooftop container garden or grow as hydroponics. By raw earth Colors. Great fall or winter vegetable seeds to plant.
9. Decor-land-FS #ad
100+ GAI Choi Chinese Mustard Cabbage Seeds Green Leaf Type Non GMO Vegetable #adDecor-land-FS #ad
- Some varieties may form heads or semi-heads in cold climates. Mustard has a mild flavor that will increase in pungency as the plant matures. Mustard greens are resistant to low temperature and grow best in temperate/cool climates, but not good in warm conditions.
Seeds are sown in early spring and fall. Oriental mustard greens are very popular in chinese, indian and vietnamese cooking and pickling.
10. Harley Seeds #ad
A.k.a. Canton's Choice, 200+ Canton Pak Choi Bok Choy Chinese Cabbage Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO Productive Brassica rapa VAR. chinensis, from USA, Bok Choi #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Canton's choice, 55-70 days. Watch out for snails, as they will harm the plants. Chinensis, Healthy, a. K. A. If the sun gets too hot, chinese cabbage tends to "bolt" or go to seed; in long periods of heat, some kind of shade may be helpful.
Soil temperature for Germination: 45-75 F. For freshest taste, use within five days. Keep the soil evenly moist for the healthiest growth.
Single leaves or the entire plant may be harvested, either at 28 days for the tender baby leaf stage or when a fully mature head at 50 days. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Canton pak choi bok choy chinese cabbage seeds heirloom non-gMO Productive, Bok Choi, Brassica rapa var.