As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion 3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Operate your 3500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals with Intelligauge. Hose length – 3. 3’. Fuel tank capacity GASOLINE – 3. 4 gallons | Engine Size 224cc.
Your purchase includes one champion 3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator and One LPG Hose with Regulator. Specifications: noise level – 68 dba. Outlets – one 120v 30a rv outlet tt-30r, one 120v 30a locking outlet L5-30R and two 120V 20A household outlets 5-20R. Portable generator dimensions – 23. 2” l x 19. 1" w x 20" h | product weight – 104. 9 lbs.
2. WEN #ad
WEN 56475 4750-Watt Portable Generator with Electric Start and Wheel Kit #adWEN #ad
- Includes wheel kit and foldable handles for easy transport. Carb and epa iii meet requirements for sale in all 50 states. Features electric start, low-oil shutdown, an automatic voltage regulator and overload protection to maximize safety.
223cc engine provides 4, 750 surge watt and 3, 750 rated watt. Digital readout helps manage oil changes and maintenance schedule.
|Warranty||2-year warranty, 90-day commercial|
3. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion 3800-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator with Electric Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Intelligauge: keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. Dual fuel: operate your 3800-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
Electric start: power up the 224cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included. Outlets: one 120v 30a rv outlet tt-30r, one 120v 30a locking outlet l5-30r and two 120V 20A household outlets 5-20R - trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads.
4. DuroMax #ad
Blue and Black, DuroMax XP4850EH Portable Generator #adDuroMax #ad
- Specifications: noise level – 69 db. Portable generator dimensions: 24” l x 17" W x 17" H. The ability to run on propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
Suggested tank size PROPANE – 20 gallons. Product weight: 127 lbs. With 4, 850 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
Your purchase includes one duromax xp4850eh 4850 watt dual fuel hybrid generator with Electric Start, One oil funnel, tools set, wheels and handle kit, One spark plug wrench, DC charging cables and owner’s manual. Fuel tank capacity gaSOLINE – 3. 96 gallons. Operate at both 120 v and 240 v simultaneously, 850 starting watts and 3, or at 120 only with full power.
5. Westinghouse #ad
Gas or Propane Powered, Westinghouse WGen7500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator 7500 Rated & 9500 Peak Watts, CARB Compliant, Electric Start, Transfer Switch Ready #adWestinghouse #ad
- 7500 rated watts & 9500 peak watts gasoline; 6750 rated watts & 8550 peak watts propane; 6. Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, 12V Battery charger, a tool kit, oil, an oil funnel, and a user's Manual to get you started right out of the box minimal assembly required.
All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and may contain minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571 or [email protected]
Com. Powered by a 420cc westinghouse 4-stroke OHV engine featuring a long-lasting cast iron sleeve with automatic low oil shutdown and digital hour meter.
6 gallon fuel tank with fuel gauge; electric push button start with Remote key fob. Intuitive control panel features two gfci 5-20r 120v household Duplex outlets and one L14-30R 120/240V 30A twist-lock outlet; outlets have rubber covers for added safety.
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
6. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion 3400-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator with Electric Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Convenient electric start with 3-position ignition switch – battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot. Noise level :59 dBA at 23 feet.
Champion support – includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Ultra-quiet operation – 59 dba is perfect for rvs, tailgating, your next project or backup power for your home, featuring 3400 starting watts and 3100 running watts with up to 7.5
5 hours run time on gasoline. Dual fuel – operate your 3400-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil recommended 10W-30 and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
Frequency 60 Hz. Clean power for sensitive electronics – rv ready with a 120v 30a rv, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity less than 3% THD and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter.
7. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion 3650-Watt RV Ready Portable Generator CARB #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Designed for safety – includes a low-oil shut-off sensor and 06-quarts of recommended 10W-30 engine oil. Reliable and powerful – at 4500 starting watts and 3650 running watts, enjoy up to 9 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 68 dBA from 23 feet.
Champion support – includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
Volt guard – prevents overloads and keeps your valuable equipment safe from voltage spikes, plus Intelligauge keeps track of voltage, frequency and operating hours. Outlets – one 120v 30a locking outlet, a 120v 30A RV outlet and two 120V 20A household outlets.
8. Generac #ad
Generac 7129 GP3000i Inverter Generator #adGenerac #ad
- Powerrush technology - delivers over 50% more starting capacity-allowing you to do more with less. Truepower - clean power for sensitive electronics. Itemweight: 59.
5 pounds. Usb outlets and parallel ready - connect 2 units together for double the power. Quiet inverter power - reduces sound emissions and provides optimal performance. Easy to carry - compact & lightweight with built-in handle.
9. Westinghouse #ad
Westinghouse iGen2500 Portable Inverter Generator 2200 Rated & 2500 Peak Watts, Gas Powered, CARB Compliant #adWestinghouse #ad
- Great choice for home use as an emergency Backup in a Power Outage – Strong Enough to Run All Your Home Essentials. All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and may contain minimum residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA, Labor, and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, USFS, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571 or [email protected]
Extremely quiet, extremely fuel efficient: as low as 52 dba noise output and up to 10 Hours of Run Time on a 1.
2200 rated watts and 2500 peak watts at less than 3% thd – weighs only 48 lbs. Led data center: rotating digital display Shows Fuel Level, Power Output, Remaining Run Time, and Voltage Output. Gas powered – two 120v 20 amp Outlets, Two USB Outlets. 0 gallon gas tank – features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency.
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
10. WEN #ad
WEN 56380i Super Quiet 3800-Watt Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut-Off and Electric Start #adWEN #ad
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down. Epa iii and carb Compliant. Dimensions: 23. 2" l x 18" w x 201" h | weight: 1108 lb. 212cc 4-stroke ohv engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8.
5 hours. Produces clean power to prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets and laptops. Includes two three-prong 120v receptacles, one 5v usb port, one 12V DC receptacle, one AC 120V NEMA TT-30R RV receptacle, a digital load and fuel display.