As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Grow Co #ad
Cacti & Aloe Vera Plants 5 oz, Succulents & Cactus Plant Food, Gentle Long Lasting Formula, Slow Release Fertilizer Liquid Alternative for All Potted Succulent #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Lasts longer, for less - easy, gravel, and watch your succulent/cactus thrive! Perfect for pots with pumice, perlite, pebbles, water, ready to use granular formula feeds your plants consistently for 9 months! Simply poke holes or sprinkle around your pot mix, and other organic potting soil mixes.
Indoor and outdoor use - conveniently packaged and safe to use indoors or around the whole house. Aids and enhances root development, beautiful bloom, color vibrancy, and stem growth in both plant types.
Light applications - a balanced mix of essential nutrients with low NPK rates to gently feed your live cacti and succulents. Liquid alternative - excellent alternative to liquid fertilizer in a spray bottle. Plant food made especially for succulents and cacti in different pots and containers - can be used even in a terrarium kit! Perfect for all types - expertly formulated to be a long term nutrient booster for your potted air plants, aloe vera, aeonium, dragon fruit, crassula, jade, sempervivum, plumeria, echeveria, burros tail, desert rose, christmas cactus, haworthia, string of pearls, and more!.
Great for houseplants that need consistent nutrition year round but less watering.
2. Earthworm Technologies #ad
Ecofriendly, Stem + Leaf Growth for Cacti, EarthPods Premium Cactus & Succulent Plant Food – Easy Organic Fertilizer Spikes, Enhance Color, Aloe Vera & Jade Soil, Succulents, 100 Capsules #adEarthworm Technologies #ad
- Fast & easy to apply — push 1 earthpod into potting soil mix near center of plant OR open capsule & spread contents if grown in bark / pebble substrate, then just water! EarthPods break down & slow release nutrients direct to root zone.
Eco friendly & compact — stores easily on your kitchen shelf + recycle the empty paperboard tube when done EarthPods are pet, child, eco-friendly + 100% sustainably made in the USA.
No mess / no measuring / no smell — 1 tube = 100 concentrated earthpods a 6-year supply for a single special plant or use on big collection of Succulent & Cactus species. Proprietary formula for superior results — succulent & cactus fertilizer robust with a variety of organic plant nutrients, trace minerals, soil life & humates in a form immediately available to your plants.
Premium indoor organic cactus & color vibrancy for all live cacti, Succulents, jade & succulent fertilizeR — Stimulates robust root growth, Aloe Vera, stem development & other arid / desert plants.
3. Aquatic Arts #ad
Succulent Fertilizer | Formulated Succulent Food for Potted Indoor Succulents and Cactus | Plant Food for Succulent Soil in Pots | by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- Specially formulated for succulents:help your mini echeveria grow from small cuttings into large, aloe, echeveria, sempervivum, aeonium, crassula, healthy plants! Can be used to feed: Cacti, haworthia, and many more!.
Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, aiding in root growth and helping heal root rot, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, and Potassium K helps your succulent grow large and healthy.
An 8 oz bottle should last 6 months - 1 year. Our fertilizer will also encourage your plant to bloom or flower! Long-lasting: dilute one teaspoon of our liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water.
Feed your succulents: succulent planters need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth. Our pure natural formula is designed to be gentle enough to use every time you water, with no risk of burning. 3-1-2 npk fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your succulent.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Part Number||Succulent Fertilizer ||
|Model||Succulent Fertilizer ||
4. GrowBetter #ad
GrowBetter Organic Cactus & Succulent Fertilizer #adGrowBetter #ad
- Slow release- each application lasts up to 2 months; low odor organic fertilizer. Organic cactus and Succulent Fertilizer. Omri listed.
Great indoor & outdoor fertilizer for both edible and ornamental cacti and succulents. Easy to apply; can be used in both native and potting soils; can be pre-mixed with potting soils or top dressed.
5. rePotme #ad
RePotme Cactus and Succulent Food, Feed ME! Fertilizer 8 oz #adrePotme #ad
- Designed for Cacti and Succulents. Famous feed me! Line from rePotme. Gentle 2-4-2 Formula. Urea free & Low Sodium. Instructions Included.
6. MicroLife SJES #ad
1 Quart, MicroLife Cactus & Succulent 3-7-3 Professional Grade Organic Liquid Fertilizer Concentrate #adMicroLife SJES #ad
- No heat is used in the manufacturing process. Supports a healthy soil microbial community. Completely Safe for All Living Things. Contains 100+ minerals, vitamins and natural stimulators. Amazing nutrition for all Cactus & Succulents.
7. COMPO #ad
CACTUS and SUCCULENTS Fertilizer for Plants NPK 5-5-7 COMPO Premium #adCOMPO #ad
- Unique bio stimulator PAA for healthy growth and magnificent Blooms. Npk fertilizer solution 5 + 5 + 7 with trace elements. Special fertilizer with the Unique Bio Stimulator PAA for all Cacti and Succulents. Compo cactus fertilizer with extra potassium for increased resistance.
8. Miracle-Gro #ad
Cactus Palm and Citrus Potting Mix, 8-Quart & 8 oz. Cactus Foaming Succulent Plant Food #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- For all cacti, jade, aloe and other popular succulents. 2-7-7 analysis. Innovative foam formulation to instantly feed plants. Instantly feeds succulent plants, including cacti.
Miracle-gro foaming Succulent Plant Food, 8 oz. Miracle-gro cactus palm and citrus potting mix, 8-Quart - Fast-draining formula that is enriched with Miracle-Gro Plant Food Feeds up to 6 months for beautiful, colorful results.
9. Espoma #ad
Espoma Cactus! Liquid Plant Food, 8 fl oz, Natural & Organic Succulent Plant Food, Pack of 1 #adEspoma #ad
- Shake well prior to mixing. Flip the lid open, add two to three pre-measured doses to your watering can and then add 1 gallon of water. Feed your cacti and succulents with Cactus! Plant Food every 2-4 weeks.
Cactus! promotes growth and flowering in all cactus and succulents. Beneficial microbes ensure superior results. Simply mix with water to feed instantly. Espoma cactus! is approved for organic gardening. Now turn bottle upright. No measuring, no messes! With lid closed turn the bottle upside down.
10. Dr. Earth #ad
Dr. Earth Organic & Natural Pump & Grow Succulence Cactus & Succulent Plant Food 16 oz, Yellow #adDr. Earth #ad
- Through a collaboration of high level enviornmentalists inspired to positively change the world. Only 2 pumps of our 100% sustainable fertilizer and your Cactus, Succulents & other drought tolerant plants will be fed for two weeks.
Pure and simple. Derived from natural market super-foods such as seafoods, raw meats, fruits, vegetables, whole grains and everything we buy for our own family. Made from the highest level human grade whole-foods.
We grow today's healthy gardens using yesterdays food. Sustainably made in the u. S. A. People & pet safe - no synthetic chemicals, GMO infested chicken manure or toxic ingredients. Organic transparency; omri organic material review institute, OIM Organic Input Materials, CCOF California Certified Organic Farmers and NOP National Organic Program. Earth pump & grow products are so easy to use. Dr.
|Brand||Dr. Earth #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dr. Earth #ad|
|Model||Organic & Natural|