As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hoffman #ad
4 Quarts, Brown/A, Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix #adHoffman #ad
- Complete package directions provide useful growing information. This product measures 4 quarts. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; ready to use; pH balanced. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix.
2. Bonsai Jack #ad
Jacks Gritty Mix #111, Bonsai Jack Succulent and Cactus Soil, 2 Quarts – Fast Draining – Fight Root Rot – Optimized pH #adBonsai Jack #ad
- All soil is pre-washed and screened. All bonsai jack soil products are lab-tested and manufactured to spec versus other brands who use ingredients derived from reclaimed organic matter. Ideal for acid-loving plants: bonsai jack’s ultra-lightweight and airy succulent growing soil is optimized for pH of 5.
5, and particle size. Made with expertise: our ready-to-use trademarked potting blend contains Bonsai Block, Monto Clay and Pine Coir pine fines is a soil mix optimized for plants that require dryer feet between watering.
Fast draining & nurturing: our succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering. Made in the usa: ready to use gritty mix for most cacti and succulents.
Phone support available with each order. It is perfect for succulent, water absorption, evaporation, bulk density, cactus and bonsai. Satisfaction guaranteed: our soil mix is available in bag sizes from 2 quart to 28 gallons. Bonsai jack succulent soil mix is used to enhance bonsai and succulent plants, Jade, including Echeveria, Crassula, Haworthia, Lithops, Aloe and Crassula. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
|Brand||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Model||Succulent and Cactus Soil|
3. Hoffman #ad
10 Quarts, Hoffman 10410 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix #adHoffman #ad
- Improves drainage and aeration. Formulated to loosen clay and reduce caking. Available in an 18qt size.
4. Sprout N Green #ad
Herbs, Orchid, Flowers, Vegetables, 2 Quarts Indoor Plants Soil, Premixed House Garden Grow Soil Blend Formulated with Fertilizer, for Bonsai, Sprout N Green Organic Potting Mix for Succulents Cactus #adSprout N Green #ad
- Professionally formulatedprofessionally formulated for fast root development, PH balanced plant soil mix increase nutrient and water uptake. This potting mix is perfect for a wide variety of container plants, african violet, vegetable and so on.
No matter how many organic soil use, the promix soil can keep dry and fresh. Fast drainingthis plant soil can enhance water drainage ability, easy to wet, can improve water distribution and reduce overwatering stress. With essential nutrients for growing plants, helping you to grow plants with happiness and resulting in optimal harvest.
Easy to usethis garden soil is packed with a resealable bag, you just need to close the bag then, lightweight and easy to use. Efficiently keep the health for your plants and grow larger plants with more abundant blooms.
Organic plants soilthis plants potting mix enriched with 75% organic substrate, 25% perlite, and low fertilizer. Multi-purpose usesprout n green soil mix help you start your plants from leaf, such as indoor plants, outdoor plants, orchid, herb, stem or root cuttings. The pre-mixed blend can improve your plants by building a strong root growth system, promoting plants get access to the nutrients they need.
5. The Succulent Cult #ad
Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Blend 3 Dry Quart, Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix, Organic Potting Soil #adThe Succulent Cult #ad
- Perfect for propagation: propagating succulents and cactus is hassle free when using the right soil blend. Works great for all indoor houseplants, herbs, and vegetables. Pre-mixed and ready to use soil mix: pre-mixed and ready to use soil to help make your gardening or hobby growing a breeze. This is the only blend we use in our greenhouses when it comes to propagating leaves, and cuttings.
Organic light weight soil: 100% organic ingredients with a neutral PH balance to provide optimal growth. The succulent cult organic soil mix was formulated to also assist your succulents and cactus in their indoor environment by allowing the soil to drain quickly and retaining only what your little guys need.
If your looking for a compatible soil for your houseplants, herbs, or vegetables this will work hand in hand with helping them thrive due to the ability to retain the necessary water and drain out the excess. Soil contains 75% natural substrate and 25% Organic perlite.
Depending on species and varieties, seeds, we tend to see leaves and cuttings begin to root in as little as 2 weeks under the right circumstances. Excellent drainage for indoor/outdoor containers: our specially formulated succulent potting soil helps improve drainage to avoid over watering which is the #1 reason why most succulents and cactus die. Formulated by professionals: professionally formulated to help succulents and cactus thrive in their container whether kept indoors or outdoors. Simply transplant your desired succulents into their new container and add our soil mix or pour our soil mix and plant your leaves and cuttings.
6. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 10410 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, 10 Quarts 2-Pack #adHoffman #ad
- Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. Pre-mixed, ready to use, excellent for repotting. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; Ready to use; PH balanced.
7. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
All Natural Succulent and Cactus Soil Mix by Perfect Plants | Made in The USA | 4 Quarts for All Succulent Varieties | Formulated for Proper Drainage #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Mix includes — garden coir, composted Pine Bark, perlite, and Sand; Can be Used with all Succulent Types. Water management — this succulent soil mix drains the Perfect Amount of Water for Your Succulent Babies. Fresh, organic — this specially formulated Succulent Soil Mix provides the perfect balance of air and moisture while retaining nutrients.
Easy zip, resealable bag — perfect for keeping your Mix Fresh For Multiple Uses! Professionally mixed — from the growers at perfect Plants Nursery, for Proper Soil Conditions that Succulents Love.
8. THE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
Organic Potting Soil, Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend 2 Quarts, Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, Professional Grower Mix Soil #adTHE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
- It is lightweight compares with the traditional soil. . Utmost effectively prevents the rhizome rot and reduces stagnant water. The soil contains 75% natural substrate and 25% perlite, vegetables, flowers, varieties succulent and cacti, making roots can better develop in health.
The soil is a pre-mixed or ready to use product. Extended manufacturer guarantee - love it or your money back! If for any reason you decide this soils isn't a good fit for your plants, we offer a 90-day money-back refund.
Perfectly for nurturing plants, aloes, Our formula can balance pH 5. 5 for the plants. The soil feature has good perviousness. Imported from canada, well draining, light-weight soil, contains 100% organic ingredients, pH balance5.5
5. . Perfectly for most plants. Rhizome breathability, well draining. Can be used for indoor or outdoor plants, design your garden or indoor flowerpot convenient and fast. You just transplant the desired plants into the soil and watering when the soil is completely dry. The soil features well breathability, well draining, can be good to prevent the rhizome rot.
9. Espoma #ad
Espoma CA4 4-Quart Organic Cactus Mix #adEspoma #ad
- Helps retain moisture and improves aeration. All natural. Promotes root growth. Potting soil. Improve moisture retention. For cactus palm and citrus. Used for all cactus and succulents. Enhanced with Myco-Tone water saving formula. All natural mix enhanced with myco-tone.
10. Soil Sunrise #ad
Mimics Gritty Natural Soil Environment, Cactus and Succulent Potting Mix 4 Quarts, Encourages Healthy Fast Growth, Fast Draining Cactus Potting Soil Mix to Eliminate Root Issues #adSoil Sunrise #ad
- You can expect only essential elements from the earth. This combination of ingredients creates a growing environment that is near identical to natural conditions in which cacti and succulents grow. We never add additional fertilizers, chemicals, or additives. Hand blended cactus and succulent soil mixture - this soil mixture is a combination of 4 all natural ingredients, air flow, Coarse Silica Sand, Pumice and Calcined Clay.
The composition of this soil is what makes it unique and allow for such great growing environment for Acid loving plants such as cactus, coco coir, peat moss, succulent, meaning that it contains not actual soil, and even bonsai.
Helps eliminate root issues - one common problem we find with growing succulents and cactus plants is root issues. This type of soil is specifically designed to shed excess water quickly, and the "grittiness" of its nature allows for air flow throughout the soil.
Soilless mixture - please note that this is a soilless mixture, or otherwise. The soil allows for fast draining, Fir Bark, and the holding of enough moisture but not excess water to allow plant productivity and growth. Even with too much watering. No additives or chemicals - this gritty cactus and soil blend is composed of all natural ingredients. Over watering, or sometimes both, and usually die.