As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. RDR Seeds #ad
100 Brussel Sprouts Seeds Long Island Improved #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Produces 50-100 sprouts with a 1-2" diameter. Cold weather crop. Nutritious plant that is also a good source of Sulforaphane.
2. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Country Creek Acres, 25+ Seeds, Churchill, Heirloom, Non GMO, Early Sprouting, Brussel Sprouts Seed #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- The buds are exceptionally rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber, and antioxidants. They are also low calorie! Dark green vegetables are beneficial to one's health.
Brussel spouts are super healthy. Brussel sprouts are loaded with nutrients. Studies have shown that Brussel Sprouts guard against cancer, especially colon cancer. Tiny cabbages can be eaten raw or you can boil, steam roast or sautee them.
3. Harley Seeds #ad
100+ Long Island Improved Brussel Sprouts Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO, Delicious from USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Can be direct seeded. Start spring seedlings 4-6 weeks before transplanting. Keeping soil evenly moist is a must for a healthy crop. Planting Depth: 1/2".
80-115 days from transplant. The sprouts are most delicious after frost. Grows exceptionally well in cool northern areas. Long island improved brussel Sprouts Seeds Heirloom NON-GMO, Delicious.
Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Transplant out to the garden when 3” tall. Brussels sprouts are a slow-growing, long-season vegetable that requires a regular supply of water. When transplanting, enrich soil with a little blood and bone meal. Soil temperature for Germination: 60-70F.
4. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Catskill Brussel Sprouts Seeds, Delicious Flavor!, Highest Quality Seeds, 300+ Premium Heirloom Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds, 85-90% Germination Rates, Non GMO #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- To continue harvesting sprouts after frost, hang the entire plant upside down in a cool place; sprouts will continue to mature for a few more weeks. Twist them off the stem from the bottom up; sprouts about 1" in diameter are the most tender.
Type: open pollinated, Heirloom, Cool Season. 90 days. 24-30" spacing. Annual. Hardiness zones: 3, 9, 8, 6, 10, 7, 5, 11, 4, 12. Long island Improved sprouts freeze quite well. About four months after transplanting, the first sprouts should be ready.
Fantastic addition to your home garden! catskill brussel Sprouts Seeds is the most common and widely adapted open pollinated Brussel Sprout variety for the home vegetable garden! Seeds are great for planting in garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. This semi-dwarf variety produces 50-100 dark green sprouts about 1-2" in diameter. 36-48" height.
5. Instant Latch #ad
250 Long Island Brussels Sprouts Seeds | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Sowing method: indoor sow | planting depth: 1/4" | Plant Spacing: 15" - 18". Size at maturity: up to 24" plants | Days to Maturity: 90 -115 Days. Name: long island improved Brussels Sprouts | Type: Heirloom. Light requirement: full Sun | Planting Time: Cool Season.
6. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Brussels Sprout Seeds 500 Seeds Long Island Improved Non-GMO 93% Germination Rate 4.0g #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Each compact, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, 1-2″ sprouts over a long period! this variety has continuously been a perennial favorite among commercial farmers and home gardeners alike! Gaea’s blessing is based in central texas, and above all, 24″ tall plant yields around 75-100 dark green, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, USA.
As adopters of the safe Seed Pledge, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
Brassica oleracea - non-gmo, open-pollinated, heirloom, untreated. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to ensure your satisfaction. The most well known compact Brussels sprout with very heavy yields! A workhorse variety that produces very flavorful sprouts.
7. Home Grown Seeds #ad
Octia Hybrid, Homegrown Brussel Sprouts Seeds, 200 Seeds #adHome Grown Seeds #ad
- High yields of sweet, succulent, sprouts. Plant seeds in spring, summer, or fall. 76 days, full Sun/Partial Sun. Easy to harvest. Homegrown seeds Packet contains 200 seeds. Resemble miniature cabbages when mature, excellent flavor. 90 days.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Brussels Sprouts Red Bull 4141 Red 100 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% or better. Cold weather improves the color of this vibrant plant. These are uniform good-looking solid medium-sized sprouts of good quality. Harvest in about 200 days.
9. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Early Delicious Veggie Country Creek Acres, Churchill, Non GMO, Brussel Sprouts Seed, Heirloom, 25+ Seeds #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Tiny cabbages can be eaten raw or you can boil, steam roast or sautee them. They are also low calorie! Dark green vegetables are beneficial to one's health. Brussel sprouts are loaded with nutrients.
Brussel spouts are super healthy. The buds are exceptionally rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber, and antioxidants. Studies have shown that Brussel Sprouts guard against cancer, especially colon cancer.
10. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Non GMO, 50+ Seeds, Heirloom, Brussel Sprouts Seed, Long Island Improved, Early Delicious Veggie Country Creek Acres… #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Country Creek LLC. Individually labeld and packaged in a resealable bag. Free shipping! These non-gmo seeds are easy to plant and grow! All seeds are grown and packaged in the United States.