As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MySeeds.Co #ad
Northern, Hardy to Zone 5, by MySeeds.Co 5 Seeds, Black Walnut Tree Seeds, Juglans nigra #adMySeeds.Co #ad
- Black walnut tree seeds, Juglans Nigra - Northern Tree Seeds. See description below for OUR Special Offers and Product Promotions ~!! Black walnuts are harvested for commercial sale. Myseeds. Co is located in new York City, not Oversea Like Some Other Vendors.
The distinctive tasting nuts are in demand for baked goods and ice cream. Mature trees characteristically have long trunks, often with an absence of lower branching. Black walnut is a large deciduous tree typically growing 75 to 100 feet tall with and an oval to rounded crown.
2. MySeeds.Co #ad
Hinds Black Walnut, Tree Seeds, Self Fertile Plant is Hardy to Zone 7, 5 x Northern California Walnut, by MySeeds.Co, Juglans hindsii #adMySeeds.Co #ad
- Www. Amazon. Com/gp/product/B00M0XUOJM. S&h is free or a low flat rate ~!! see description below for OUR Special Offers and Product Promotions ~!! This order = 5 seed ~!! click or copy & paste Link Below For Bulk Order.
3. WCRF47 #ad
8 Fresh Cut Black Walnut Tree Cuttings Live Plant #adWCRF47 #ad
- Im offering 8 fresh cut black walnut tree cuttings, they will varie on how big around they are. Great for starting your own trees cheaply, these are non rooted 4 to 6 inch long, also great for science projects and these will be sent with instructions.
8 fresh cut black Walnut Tree Cuttings Live Plant. Please note this is tree cuttings, NON ROOTED live trees.
4. treeseedsplus #ad
Juglans Nigra, Black Walnut, Northern Source, Tree 3 Seeds #adtreeseedsplus #ad
- The shells are ground for use in many products. Fissured, dark gray-black bark forms diamond patterns. Fruit: round, darker brown when cut, and large with a few pubescent scales; leaf scars are 3-lobed, ridged and furrowed with a rough diamond pattern. Fall color is yellow. Juglans comes from the Latin words jovis and glans meaning nut of Jove.
Black walnut features odd-pinnate compound leaves to 24 inches long, falling to the ground where the husks blacken as they rot away. Commercial seed-bearing age begins at about 20 years and is optimum from age 30 to 60 years. Leaflets are ovate-lanceolate, green indehiscent husk.
Flower: monoecious separate male and female flowers on the same plant. Male flowers are single-stemmed, and 3 to 3 1/2 inches long, clear bole with a narrow crown under competition, 2 1/2 to 5 1/2 inches long; females are on a short spike near the end of the twig, green-yellow in color, with light crops during intervening years.
Form: a medium to large tree up to 100 feet in height that develops a straight, finely serrate, with a thick, resembling a "monkey face". Good crops can be expected every 2 to 3 years, twigs and branches quite stout. Northern black walnut, Juglans nigra, Northern Source, Tree Seeds. Twig: stout, rachis is stout and somewhat pubescent; yellow-green to green above, with buff-colored chambered pith; buds are tan, appear in the spring. Overharvesting of trees for the wood has greatly reduced the native populations in the wild.
5. MySeeds.Co #ad
By MySeeds.Co 5 Seeds, Tree Seeds, Fast Growing Variety is Hardy to Zone 8, Juglans x Paradox, Paradox Black Walnut #adMySeeds.Co #ad
- As compared with seedlings of either the california or the Persian Walnut this manifests an enormous capacity for growth. Indeed they sprang forward at such a rate as presently to dwarf their pure breed relatives. ".
See description below for OUR Special Offers and Product Promotions ~!! They are commonly used in California as a rootstock for English Walnut, inspiring more vigor in the trees. Paradox has more resistance to soil borne diseases than either of its parents. Luther burbank was the first to describe Paradox Black Walnut.
6. Brandywine Gardening #ad
Black Walnut Galdiolus Bulbs, Gladiolus, A striking and elegant flower to add to your garden. Perennial flower., 5 bulb #adBrandywine Gardening #ad
- Creates an abundance of blooms. Gladiolus are a must have for every garden ! Blooms can be cut and used in arrangements. Black walnut is a very rare gladiola, beautiful deep rich red with a black trim edge. Native to South Africa.
7. Starwest Botanicals #ad
1 Lb 453 G, Organic Black Walnut Leaf C/S, Starwest Botanicals #adStarwest Botanicals #ad
- Usda certified organic, Origin: United States. Certified Kosher, non irradiated. 1 pound in a resealable polyfoil bag. Botanical Name: Juglans nigra. Cgmp compliant current Good Manufacturing Practices.
8. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
1 Spectacular Flowering Bulb, Blooming Sized Gladioli, Plants, Black Walnut Gladiolus Bulbs #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- Gladioli, gladiolus are some of the Most beautiful flowering plants with a great selection of colors. We offer many different varieties to choose from.
9. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
Blooming Sized Gladioli, Black Walnut Gladiolus Bulbs, Plants, 5 Spectacular Flowering Bulbs #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- We offer many different varieties to choose from. Gladioli, gladiolus are some of the Most beautiful flowering plants with a great selection of colors.
10. The Natural Healing Room #ad
Black Walnut Bark Cut and Sifted 16oz 1lb #adThe Natural Healing Room #ad
- Botanical name: Juglans nigra. All products hand packaged for quality, care and freshness. Origin: USA. Become your Own Herbal Expert. Actual product packaging may vary.