As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Black Eyed Susan Vine Mix Thunbergia alata Twin Pack of 100 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- Plant seedlings 3 inches away from supports. Following the soaking, to get a jump start on the growing season, sow Black-eyed Susan vine seeds outdoors after the last frost in prepared seed bed. Pinch the tips of young Black-Eyed Susan plants to encourage branching.
Quality thunbergia seeds packaged by seed needs. It is recommended to soak the thunbergia seeds over night in tepid water. If grown in a container, Thunbergia can be wintered indoors in a bright, sunny window.
All thunbergia seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current, and the following growing season. Space plants 8 - 12 inches apart. The black eyed Susan vine needs regular watering throughout the summer.
This packet measures 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Thunbergia flower seeds germinate better in darkness. Or, sow thunbergia Alata seeds indoors 6 - 8 weeks before outdoor planting.
2. Isla's garden seeds #ad
25 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Black Eyed Susan "Vine" Flower Seeds Thunbergia alata, Botanical Name: Thunbergia alata, Isla's Garden Seeds, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- The vining black-eyed susan is beautiful! grows well on trellis, adding color to your landscape! Fantastic addition to your home flower garden! This flower is a golden yellow with a black eye in the center.
Moderate watering - partial shade and late summer to early fall blooms! Hardiness zones: 3, 9, 11, 6, 7, 5, 8, 4, 10, 12 Native to Africa. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter Isla's Garden Seeds into your search bar on Amazon! .
3. CZ Grain #ad
100+ Black Eyed Susan Vine Seeds for Planting | Exotic Garden Flowers | Made in USA, Ships from Iowa. #adCZ Grain #ad
- Made in usa: ships From Iowa. Beautiful blooms: Hardy Perennial that produces long vibrant blooms. Pollinator friendly: Great for Bees and Butterflies.
Vibrat yellow blooms: People give these exotic plants a second look. Healthy seeds: 100+ seeds to Grow beautiful Black Eyed Susan vines full of flowers. Made in USA.
4. Marde Ross & Company #ad
200+ Seeds, Tender Perennial Zones 6-10, Black Eyed Susan Vine #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- It is native to tropical Africa. It is ideal for growing on a trellis in the garden or in hanging baskets and other containers. Blooms Summer and Fall. Full sun or partial Shade. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
Plant 1/4" deep and keep Moist until and after germination,. Black-eyed susan vine is a tender perennial that is a spreading vine that has decorative, triangular leaves and masses of yellow or orange flowers with a dark eye. Can be grown in sunny to partly shaded conditions.
5. Outsidepride #ad
10 Seeds, Outsidepride Annual Black-Eyed Susan Thunbergia Spanish Eyes Vine Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow 3 - 4 of these flower seeds per plant and space 8 - 12 inches apart. Black-eyed susan vine does best in full sun, but can tolerate bright shade. Perfect for the trellis, its a beautiful, obelisk or even as a groundcover, bountiful bloomer from early Summer clear up until frost.
Thunbergia is an annual flowering vine except in USDA zones 10 where it can grow as a perennial. This climbing vine can often reach 6 feet tall with peach colored flowers.
6. Park Seed #ad
Pack of 25 Seeds, Bushy Blooming Vine, Park Seed Black-Eyed Susan Vine Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Trouble-free and very robust! Pkt includes 25 seeds. If you love black-eyed susan, you've got to see the two new color mixes fresh from our gardens! Blushing Susie is a warm-toned blend of red and rose shades, with a few pinks and apricots thrown in for good measure.
Plant this annual in full sun. Sunrise surprise is a vintage-look mix of creamy rose, apricot, salmon, and ivory shades.
Nothing evokes a country gate or rustic mailbox as cheerily as a twining Black-Eyed Susan Vine, lush foliage. This vine is ideal for growing up through fences and gates, with masses of blooms all summer and large, pillars and poles.
It grows rapidly from a direct-sowing, or may be started ahead. Especially effective in containers, facing out from the vine. Petal color ranges from mid-yellow to deep orange, where its very full habit looks incredibly lush! 1 to 2-inch blooms arise very profusely, & many blooms feature the characteristic black eye.
7. Sweet Yards Seed Co. #ad
Sweet Yards Seed Co. Black Eyed Susan Seeds – Extra Large Packet – Over 100,000 Open Pollinated Non-GMO Wildflower Seeds – Rudbeckia hirta #adSweet Yards Seed Co. #ad
- Extra large packet contains over 1 full ounce of pure live seeds 100, 000+ seeds! - Enough to cover 600 square feet. The freshest seeds available lead to high germination rates, successful, making your gardening easy, and fun!.
If you have any issue with our seeds, we’ll refund or replace them no questions asked! All around perfect wildflower that grows great in varied conditions, provides a long season of stunning blooms, and attracts local butterflies and pollinators! .
Premium packaging designed for optimal seed storage, with full planting instructions and reusable zipper - Great for gift giving! Guaranteed to grow! – we want everyone to be a successful gardener, and we’re always here with personal gardening advice.
8. Unknown #ad
Unknown Kucus Beautiful Flower Thunbergia Alata Seed Commonly Called Black Eyed Susan Vine Garden Decoration Plant 10 pcs Color 8 #adUnknown #ad
- This product is seed. Color: 8. Product type: Seed. Flowerpot: Excluded. Cultivating difficulty degree: Very Easy.
9. Everwilde Farms #ad
Everwilde Farms, 100 Black-Eyed Susan Vine Wildflower Seeds, Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil.
Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault. Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. First quality wildflower Seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet.
10. Thunbergia alata #ad
Thunbergia Seed Black Eyed Susan Vine Mix of orange,yellow and white flowers !30 Seeds #adThunbergia alata #ad
- Mpn:flowers seed. Model:black-eyed susan vine, patternname: 30 Seeds. Brand:thunbergia alata, Country/Region Of Manufacture:United States.