As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Costa Farms #ad
24-Inches Tall, Fresh from Our Farm, Indoor Plant in Décor Planter, Costa Farms White Bird of Paradise Strelitzia nicolai #adCosta Farms #ad
- Its large leaves were designed to split, splitting is normal and part of the growing process. Place in a well-lit room; does best when receiving bright filtered light. Used in home décor and design.
Can hold up well to drought. Grown by the experts at Costa Farms; ships fast, direct from our farm to your home. Ships well-rooted in grower pot dropped into lightweight décor planter.
A mature white bird of paradise houseplant can grow 6 feet or more. Stunning tropical plant, easy to care for, excellent houseplant. Water regularly; water when soil dries out.
As the leaf matures it will begin to split and new growth Should appear. Height at shipping is approximately 28-Inches tall, measured from bottom of pot to top of plant. For questions about your plant please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
A character trait of the white bird of paradise is split-leaves or foliage.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Part Number||White Bird of Paradise,|
|Model||White Bird of Paradise,|
2. CZ Grain #ad
Strelitzia Reginae, 5 Seeds to Grow, Great Indoor Tropical Plant or Bonsai, Bird of Paradise Flower Seeds #adCZ Grain #ad
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed: love it, don't hesitate to contact us. Growing tips: place the seeds in a cup of hot water 130 degrees leave for 6-24 hours then plant. We promise to help you out until you receive the results that you want.
See the excitement in their eyes as they experience growing indoor bonsai trees. Nevertheless, or your money back! if you struggle with any aspect of the process, if you are not satisfied with the kit we'll refund you 100% of the money, no questions asked.
Use good natural soil loke CZ Grain Soil. Bird of paradise: Popular specimen to grow indoors or as bonsai.
Ideal for beginners, holidays, dad, masters, anniversaries, him or her, and children alike. The perfect diy gift: for mom, this is the perfect gift to give on birthdays, housewarming or any other occasion. 1 growth performance: our rating speaks for itself! You get authentic Bird of Paradise Flower Seeds.
3. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, American Plant Exchange White Bird of Paradise Exotic Tropical Specimen Live Plant, Indoor Flowering Beauty #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This item does not ship to California. Place your indoor bird of paradise in a spot where it will get the most light. The plant blossoms on and off during warm weather months, with flowers that bear an astonishing resemblance to a bird's head.
Nothing says tropical like white bird of paradise, with its large leaves, upright stems and exotic flowers. Keep the soil moist in spring and summer, during the growing season, but allow the soil to dry between waterings in the dormant fall and winter months.
4. Discount Hawaiian Gifts #ad
Hawaii Bird of Paradise Strelitzia Starter Plant Z #adDiscount Hawaiian Gifts #ad
- Create your beautiful Fragrant Tropical Garden -. Lanscaping, indoor or outdoor, In a garden pot or ground. Grown in a pest free certified nursery on the Big Island Of Hawaii - Support Made In The USA.
1 bird of paradise hawaii strelitzia starter Plant No Bloom 4 - 6 Inches tall in a 2. 5 inch Container. Great for gift giving, birthdays, Holidays, Business or Keep For Yourself.
5. Lively Root #ad
Easy Care Live Indoor Plant, Blooming White Flowers, 5 Gallon in Grower Pot, Lively Root Giant Bird of Paradise #adLively Root #ad
- As the flower blossoms, it takes on a tropical bird's view in flight as each colorful petals debuts. It is also a symbol of love, which is why it's the official flower for a ninth wedding anniversary.
High light: Grows best in bright, direct sunlight. Pet friendly: Mildly toxic to pets if ingested. Care level: i'm easy! Super easy to care for and perfect for beginners.
Low water: water well when received, then allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings. The bird of paradise derives its name from the three bright orange petals and three blue petals fused into a single bud that looks similar to a bird.
6. AMERIQUE #ad
AMERIQUE Unique And Gorgeous Large 5' Paradise Bird Flower Artificial Plant Real Touch Technology, with Nursery Plastic Pot, with UV Protection, for Both Indoor and Outdoor display #adAMERIQUE #ad
- With varying size foliage. Measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant. With nursery pot, item may be re-shaped for perfect look. Made of durable plastic and silk.
No maintenance or watering needed. For both indoor and outdoor display. Perfect for living room, hotel, office or wherever you want to make a difference. Nothing looks more natural or brings your interior environment to life like ornamental plants.
7. 9GreenBox #ad
Orange Bird of Paradise, 9GreenBox, 2 Pack #ad9GreenBox #ad
- 9greenbox offers live Plants - actual sizes and shape varies from pictures shown. This flower symbolized african being exotic and sub-tropical locale, Working well in formal landscapes or more tropical casual design.
Orange bird of paradise is originated from south Africa, a nature’s work of art Flower Shaped like birds ready to fly with graceful neck of a crane with thick green- gray leaves.
It’s not advisable for orange bird Paradise in an area that doesn’t drain well, check soil before watering to get your irrigation timed just right. This plant should be used as a focal point where it can show off its unusual form of beauty with the help of Full sun but seems happiest in part sun or part shade.
8. American Plant Exchange #ad
Indoor Outdoor, American Plant Exchange White Bird of Paradise Real Live Plant, White Flowers, 10" 3G Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- The white bird can reach 6' to 8' tall in container and its exotic white flowers bloom in spring and summer. This stunning easy care tropical plant has exotic white flowers and banana plantlike evergreen leaves that grow to 6' as an indoor houseplant.
This low maintenance air purifier is in a 10" container measuring 28"-34" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves; zones 9-11. They make for a great screen in bright indirect or low light and accent outside entryways, porches, patios, and decks; move inside to avoid frost.
White birds grow tall quickly, garden, hotel, resort, office, are low maintenance, and give a jungle flair to your home, or outside landscape. Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, clean your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your home or office.
9. PlantBros #ad
PlantBros Mandela's Gold Bird of Paradise Live Plant Exotic Tropical Houseplant #adPlantBros #ad
- Light: full to partial sun. With a stem height of 4-5' and large, and once it's established, requires very little water. This tropical wonder will grow in many types of soil, but we're proud to carry the first-ever stable yellow variety: Mandela's Gold Bird of Paradise.
You will be receiving one plant bare-root 6 - 8 inches in height.
Soil: peat, soil, or clay. Expected blooming period: Summer. Orange bird of paradise flowers have always been the standard, banana-like leaves, this striking flower rises above other perennials like the bird it's named for and resembles. Average mature Height: 4 - 5 ft. Zones: 3 - 11.
10. 9GreenBox #ad
4" Pot Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Office, Luck, Table, Desk, 9GreenBox, Attracts Zen, Good Fortune, Non-GMO, Kitchen, Grown in The USA, White Bird of Paradise #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Fertilize monthly. Home grow by 9GreenBox. Keep evenly moist. Likes full sun. White, 18 inch plumes. Ships in a 4'' inch pot.