As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Potting Media, and Much More! 8QTs, Houseplant Mulch, Small bark Wood Chips for Indoor, Patio #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Beautiful soil covering - add visual consistency to your indoor potted plant garden with house plant mulch while also providing a natural mulch weed cover - chips are longer lasting than coconut coir or shavings.
Plant root protection - mulch serves as insulated shady covering for potting soil stopping plant roots from overheating during the summer. Sourced sustainably - bark originates from sustainable pine forests in New Zealand.
Mulch also helps insulate roots during winter months. The mulch has a more natural look than moss and serves as a longer lasting alternative for plants.
Reduce watering frequency - Our bark mulch soil greatly reduces water evaporation and increases moisture retention so tropical houseplants require less watering. Discourage critters naturally - Creates a less than ideal habitat for cats, [email protected]
, etc. Our bark is processed with high heat and aging to remove pathogens and allow beneficial microorganisms to flourish.
2. Sun Bulb Company Inc #ad
Brown, Sun Bulb Company Inc 50180 Better Gro 4-Quart Orchid Bark #adSun Bulb Company Inc #ad
- Premium, multi-purpose potting medium for all Phalaenopsis, cattleyas, Cymbidiums, dendrobiums, & all Epiphytic Orchids. Perfect for potting, re-potting, or spot refilling.
Easy re-Seal Bag. It is also a great base for creating custom mixes. Combination of specifically sized and graded western fir bark.
3. Cz Garden Supply #ad
Oncidiums, Dendrobiums, Cattleyas, Organic Orchid Potting Bark Premium Grade Medium Bark for Proper Root Development for Phalaenopsis, Paphiopedilums and More! Cz Garden Soil Amendment Mix #adCz Garden Supply #ad
- Ya dig? Germinate. Premium grade orchid potting bark - all natural organic orchid bark for planting or repotting a pleathora of orchids including Phalaenopsis, Dendrobiums, Paphiopedilums, Cattleyas, Oncidiums, and All Epiphytic Orchids.
Great for repotting root bound or nursery pot size store-bought orchids. Benefits: promotes root growth & Climb, Provides Drainage & Aeration, Provide Proper Moisture. No added fertilizer. Cultivate.
Propagate. Premium quality ingredients: fir Bark Medium. Resealable, easy pour packaging: cz garden organic orchid Bark is professionally packaged in a 2LB Heavy Duty resealable pouch designed for long term storage. Pour the necessary quantity with ease and store the rest for future use. Cz garden organics is committed to developing Premium Grade custom soil amendment blends, fertilizers, and nutrients for your organic garden.
4. Grow Organiks #ad
Grow Organiks Coconut Coir Husk Chips 11Lbs | Coco Coir Fibre Mulch-Reptile Substrate | Potting Soil Mix for Greenhouse & Ornamental Plants-Indoor & Outdoor Applications #adGrow Organiks #ad
- Ft at 3" depth. Grow organiks coco husk chips have a life expectancy of 3-5 years while bark lasts for only 1-2 years. We will be able to help you in 24 hours. 100% natural & biodegradable grow organiks coconut husk chips are cut pieces of the husk of the coconut compressed into 11 lbs.
Coconut husks are a sustainable alternative to other mulches. Product specification compressed coco husk bricks expand up to 2 cubic feet when added with 75L of water. At 2" depth; 8 sq. The combination of a balanced ph, making it great for home gardening and professional growing! It is sturdy enough to be used in landscaping and as terrarium substrate for reptiles.
Benefits & uses coco chips can be used as a potting soil for ornamental plants by itself or can be used in combination with other porous media, to create your own special orchid mix.
Coconut husk chips retain water longer than most bark. They are a good bedding ground in a terrarium. Ft. It also mixes well with soil, low natural salt content, landscaping and golf courses. It is also used for fuel purposes. Easy use in indoor & outdoor coir husk chips are used in growing all plants, professional gardeners, Terrarium, and minimal odor makes these coconut husk chips perfect for the nurturing of all plants.
5. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
House Plant Cover Mulch, Pine Bark Mulch, 100% Natural Pine Bark Mulch, Potting Media, and More 4qt #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Perfect for easy and clean pouring and use inside your home. Great for gardening, crafts, house plant ground cover, and more. High quality pine shavings for gardening projects, please pay attention to size desCRIPTION BEFORE ORDERING! 4qt bag of pine park mulch, this bag is a 13 inch x 10 inch bag, with one gallon of bark inside.
Great plant growing media, and for use in terrariums. 100% all natural pine bark mulch. Each batch of pine mulch is fan dried to help curb moisture, and bagged weekly for shipping to customers.
6. Legigo #ad
Legigo 2 Quarts Organic Orchid Potting Bark- All Natural Orchid Bark Potting Mix Pine Bark Wood Chips for Houseplant Mulch, Mulch for Potted Plants, Orchid Plants Root Development #adLegigo #ad
- Long-lasting substrateour orchid bark is perfect for serves as the substrate for planted or repotted orchids, helps with aeration and root growth, bark chips are longer lasting than coconut coir or shavings, avoiding the hassle of changing the substrate every year. Plant root protectionmulch acts as an insulating shade layer for potting soil, keeping plant roots from overheating in the summer and also helps insulate roots during winter months.
Natural orchid barkyou will get 2qts pine bark, large capacity enough for your use, our house plant mulch is 100% organic bark, approx.3
3/8" in size, they can serves as soil mulch, you can mix them with perlite or soil etc. Our bark serves as a beautiful soil mulch to add visual consistency to your indoor potted garden, as well as a natural weed mulch. Reduced watering frequencyour bark mulch soil greatly reduce water evaporation and increase water retention, so tropical houseplants need less watering.
Mulch has a more natural look than moss and serves as a more permanent alternative to plants. Reduced watering frequencyour bark mulch soil greatly reduce water evaporation and increase water retention, so tropical houseplants need less watering. To make the perfect substrate. Our bark serves as a beautiful soil mulch to add visual consistency to your indoor potted garden, as well as a natural weed mulch.
|Part Number||LG-Pine bark-2qt|
7. Southside Plants #ad
Southside Plants Coco Chip Medium Coconut Substrate for Garden Potting Soil, 500 Grams, 100% Organic & Eco-Friendly 1.1 lb Brick for Indoor & Outdoor Flowers Plants Growth #adSouthside Plants #ad
- Coco chip husk for planting also drains excess liquid to reduce oversaturation & prevent waterlogged roots. It provides the optimum substrate for growing various types of plants and is the most commonly used alternative to peat. Promote plant health: our coco chip substrate and fiber is an excellent soil amendment for all types of plants in an outdoor indoor herb garden, promoting healthy plant growth and strong roots.
It can be used on its own or as a component of substrate potting mixes. Coco chip substrate is best for growing plants because it provides all of the essential ingredients to the soil that are beneficial for plants.
This coconut coir for plants is ideal for growing seeds & cuttings. It's perfect for germinating, raised garden beds, seedling nurseries, potting mixes, landscaping, greens, and more.
Aeration & drainage systems: this coco chip for plants works like vermiculite to help your plants absorb water more effectively. Beneficial for soil garden: just add water! coconut Chip Brick expands to 6 liters of soil. Bringing a versatile combination of water retention and natural drainage, reducing waterlogging. 100% organic coco chip: coir is coco fiber from coconut husks chipped up. It can take your gardening and planting efforts to a new level.
8. CJGQ #ad
Root Development of Orchid Plants and Garden Soil Amendment Mix, 9 qt Organic Orchid Potting Bark -Natural Orchid Fertilizer for Potted PlantsMulch #adCJGQ #ad
- Organic materialpine bark can be used as an organic fertilizer to provide nutrients for plant growth. Bark as a soil mulch with perlite nutrient soil is the perfect substrate.
Plant root protection pine bark is has a lot of voids to allow air flow ，increase oxygen, Provides Drainage，which is very friendly to orchid root growth. Large capacityyou will get 9 quarts of orchid bark to mulch your plants.
100% naturalthe size of bark chips about 3/8" ，they are made form the shredded bark of pine trees, its 100% organic material and the ideal potting medium for orchids. About usprovides quality products and efficient after-sales service. If you're not satisfied with our products, please contact us, we will provide you with a solution as soon as possible.
9. Kitypartsy #ad
All Natural Orchid Pine Bark Wood Chips Mulch for Indoor Plants-Small 1/8" to 5/16"-Orchid Medium for Repotting and Root Development of All Orchid Plant Types- 4 Quart, Organic Orchid Potting Bark #adKitypartsy #ad
- Long-lasting & ventilatednatural orchid pine bark wood chips are highly absorbent, and the bark fragments can also generate air pockets, allowing the orchid root system to breathe enough, preventing the matrix from hardening, effectively promoting root growth and climbing.
Premium small pine barkorchid pine bark is about 1/8" to 5/16"4-8mm, you can choose the pine bark model according to the size of the vent of the orchid pot, 4 quart airtight bag is reusable to keep the pine bark wood chips dry. It is the first choice for indoor plant mulch.
Mulches & planting mediasuitable for many kinds of orchids - Phalaenopsis, Dendrobium, crafts, Paphiopedilum, ground cover, Oncidium and all epiphytic orchids, indoor plants, Cattleya, also suitable for gardening, etc.100% natural organic orchid barkthis all-natural, promoting root growth through aeration, organic pine bark is ideal for repotting orchids, and mixing pine bark with soil or other media to increase soil permeability and provide a comfortable growing environment for your orchids.
Orchid potting mixpine bark can be mixed with perlite or charcoal to make an orchid potting mix, providing ample air circulation for the roots, keeping the potting medium light and not dense, creating ideal growing conditions for your plants.
10. TOYPOPOR #ad
Houseplant Mulch, for Proper Root Development on All Orchid Plant Types, 3/8" Size, 2 qt All Natural Pine Wood Chips, Orchid Potting Bark #adTOYPOPOR #ad
- Work great for multiple types of orchids- cattleyas, Phalaenopsis, Dendrobiums, Paphiopedilums, Oncidiums, and All Epiphytic Orchids. Great orchid potting medium or make your own mix- this orchid bark is perfect for using alone as bark for planting or re-potting your orchids as well as a base for creating your own orchid potting mix with other things such as charcoal, perlite, and more.
Size and materials- 3/8" size, 2qts pine bark chips 6-9mm.
Long-lasting pine bark for orchids- this pine bark is perfect for planting orchids, and root growth, contributes to proper potting, aeration, and last a long time without breaking down.100% organic pine orchid bark- our orchid bark is 100% organic material without any unnatural or synthetic additives. Great for repotting your already root bound or nursery pot size store-bought orchids.
|Part Number||2 qt, 3/8" pine bark (6-9mm)|
|Model||2 qt, 3/8" pine bark (6-9mm)|