As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Ohio Grown Winter Hardy Basjoo Banana Plant, 4" Pot, Musa #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- The starter plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot. Full sun with lots of water & fertilizer to achieve the amazing growth rate.
This specimen will survive temperatures as low as -20 if mulched. Hardy basjoo Banana Plant - Musa basjoo. Beautiful deep green clump can grow up to 18' tall or more.
2. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Gran Nain Banana Tree Grand Nain Live Plant, Musa acuminata #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- Growing your own fruit results in better tasting and better for you delights! Fantastic apple banana flavor! You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot.
3. Daylily Nursery #ad
2 Musa Basjoo Banana Tree/ Hardy Banana Tree in 4 Inch Pots 2 Four Inch Pots with a Banana Starter Plant in Each Pot #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- Full sun. Can get up to 18 feet tall, rapid growth in hot weather. The most hardy of all bananas!! can go down to -20 if mulched properly! Please note: our shipping occurs only one time for up to 5 items, so please check out all our plants and bulbs to make the most of your shipping dollar.
Bananas are not edible, merely for looks! Cannot ship to California.
|Brand||Daylily Nursery #ad|
4. Brighter Blooms #ad
No Shipping to AZ, 1 Gallon, Brighter Blooms, Cold Hardy Dwarf Cavendish Banana Tree, Indoor/Outdoor Tropical Fruit Plant #adBrighter Blooms #ad
- 1 gallon - your dwarf cavendish banana tree will arrive in 1 Gallon pot, it will grow a maximum height of only 10 feet, it is not full grown or matured yet. Once established, a manageable size for both indoor and outdoor versatility.
Tropical - these bold and striking garden plants turn any landscape into a tropical escape. Easy to grow fruit - whether you're an expert, novice, or new to growing your own fruit; Fear not! This hardy banana tree can provide up to 90 bananas per year, anywhere in the country.
Cold hardy - if you live in a colder climate, simply pot up your tree as a patio plant for tons of bananas - once the temperatures dip, bring your potted Cavendish indoors and place near a sunny window.
Cannot ship to az - due to federal restrictions, Dwarf Cavendish Banana Trees are unable to be shipped to Arizona. Liven up a sitting area, poolside or yard perimeter or potted up in your patio, living room, or kitchen. If you live in this state and order this tree, your order will be canceled.
5. Martha's Secrets #ad
Or HI Per your State Laws by Martha's Secrets, Banana Tree Plant Musa Basjoo Cold Hardy Tropical Live No Shipping to CA, AK, AZ #adMartha's Secrets #ad
- Cannot ship to ca, nv, nm, az, ak or hi per your State Laws. Live plant shipped bareroot from MarthasSecrets actual size depends on time of year. Mature height 12-18 Feet. Cold hardy tropical Banana Tree Plant. Zones 3-10 .
6. OldWorldTropicals #ad
Oldworldtropicals Banana Fruit Tree Musa "Gran Nain" Live Tropical Plant #adOldWorldTropicals #ad
- Light: full to partial sun. Zones: 8 - 11. This is the variety you will find at the supermarket. Gran nain' is an outstanding banana variety growing from 6 to 8 feet tall and solid green in color. Average mature Height: 6 - 8 ft.
The 'gran nain' produces very large heads of delicious fruit. It is a very quick ripening. Very attractive for its landscaping potential and good wind resistance. You will be receiving one plant bare-root between 4 - 8 inches in height. Soil: peat, or loam. Gran nain' has no problem producing 40-60 lbs of fruit.
7. Natures Garden Nursery #ad
Ice Cream Banana Plant, Live Banana Tree"Ice Cream" Rare Banana Plant #adNatures Garden Nursery #ad
- Be sure that you're purchasing from llc marketing, Info in this listing applies to items purchased and shipped from LLC Marketing, Nursery registration number: A1469.
Verysweat, creamy Texture, Hint of Vanillla Flavor. Among the best Tasting of all Desert Bananas. Comes in 4" pot, 4" - 8"+ inches tall.
8. PlantBros #ad
Gran Nain Banana Tree Musa Fruit Tree Live Plant #adPlantBros #ad
- Zones: 8 - 11. These choice, taste is sweeter when picked ripe from the plant vs, green from the store. Soil: peat, soil, or clay. Light: Full sun. Average mature Height: 6 - 10 ft.
A very attractive, very large heads of edible fruit are seedless and of the highest quality, solid green banana up to 6 feet tall that is the producer of the famed delicious “Chiquita” bananas. You will be receiving one plant bare-root 4 - 6 inches in height.
9. OldWorldTropicals #ad
Oldworldtropicals Musa 'Dwarf Green' Banana Trees Live Cold Hardy Tropical Plant #adOldWorldTropicals #ad
- Dwarf green' grows excellent cooking leaves that can be used for wrapping and grilling meat, as well as serving food. Zones: 9 - 11. The thick leaves make this cultivar very wind tolerant. Average mature Height: 6 - 10 ft.
Light: full sun, Partial sun. Musa 'dwarf green' is a sturdy plant with extremely thick leaves. You will be receiving one plant bare root between 3 - 6 inches in height. This is a cavendish type banana that produces a creamy orange pulp fruit. Soil: peat, or loam.
10. LEGENDARY-YES #ad
Grand Nain Chiquita Banana Tree, Live Dwarf Banana Plant #adLEGENDARY-YES #ad
- Mature height: 6 - 8 feet. Be sure that you're purchasing from llc marketing, Info in this listing applies to items purchased and shipped from LLC Marketing, Nursery registration number: A1469.
Plants are 3"-8"+, shipped in 2"-4" pots and ready to transplant. Wind resistant due to the size: Dwarf. Chiquita Banana Dwarf Tree.