As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sanco Industries #ad
Yellow, Clarifier Formulated for Small Ponds and Water Features, 8 ounces,1, Sanco Industries 88015 Fountain Algaecide #adSanco Industries #ad
- Fountain algae control Solution 8-Ounce Bottle, Not Safe For Fish. Effectively eliminates green water algae, string and hair algae, blanketweed algae and others. Controls green water to keep pond water clean and clear in ornamental ponds and water gardens.
Use only as directed to keep water safe for pond plants, surrounding wildlife and pets. Dose every three days until algae is controlled and then treat weekly.
2. EasyCare #ad
8 oz. Bottle, EasyCare FounTec Algaecide and Clarifier #adEasyCare #ad
- Not safe for fish. Keep water free of mosquitos. Algaecide clears pond and fountain water. Use in water features, indoors or out. Safe for plants, birds, and wildlife.
3. Sanco #ad
Sanco 88003 Fountain Clarifier, 8 oz #adSanco #ad
- All natural enzymes. 100% safe for birds and wildlife. Prevents stains, sludge, mineral deposits and organic contaminants.
4. ECOLOGICAL LABS #ad
Ecological Labs 10TTFC4 Microbe Lift Small Fountain Clear, 4-Ounce #adECOLOGICAL LABS #ad
- Biodegradable and nontoxic. Stop algae growth. Microbe lift small fountain clear. Ideal for birdbaths used by birds, small fish, frogs and etc. Safe for birds, pets, fish, frogs, humans, aquatic wildlife fish, aquatic plants and lawns.
5. Sanco Industries #ad
32oz, Fountain Algaecide and Clarifier, Formulated for Small Ponds, Water Features #adSanco Industries #ad
- Use only as directed to keep water safe for pond plants, surrounding wildlife and pets. Effectively eliminates green water algae, string and hair algae, blanketweed algae and others.
Controls green water to keep pond water clean and clear in ornamental ponds and water gardens. Dose every three days until algae is controlled and then treat weekly. Fountain algae control solution 32-Ounce Bottle, Not Safe For Fish.
6. Sanco #ad
Natural, 8 oz, Sanco 88002 Bird Bath & Fountain Maintenance #adSanco #ad
- With regular use, it will help to protect and extend the life of your water feature and extended the life of any pumps in use. When applied to fresh water it will super charge naturally occurring bacteria to consume micronutrients.
This product will not and is not designed to kill algae. Will aid in maintaining a balanced ecosystem and is safe for bird, plants, fish, animals and children. This safe but fast-acting enzyme-based formula reduces and eliminates muck, dead leaves, odors and other organic matter that can harm a water feature or pump.
7. EasyCare #ad
8 oz. Bottle, EasyCare ProTec Scale and Stain Remover #adEasyCare #ad
- Protec's formula is non-acidic and environmentally safe. Treat your fountains, birdbaths, and water gardens. Stop using distilled water and simply add the small monthly dosage of Protec.
Protec controls water metals and prevents surface stains on your fountains, pools, and water pumps. Treated water is safe for birds, plants, and animals including aquatic life. Protec's powerful synertec cleaners prevent and remove white calcium scale buildup and stains.
8. EasyCare #ad
Fountec Fountain Algaecide Clarifier, 64 Ounce #adEasyCare #ad
- Fast acting and no chlorine needed. Kills and inhibits all types of algae growth in all types of water fountains and ponds. Kills & prevents Algae Growths. Gallons with recommended dosage: one drop per gallon of water per week. Keeps water crystal Clear and Algae-Free. Treats over 2400 u. S.
|Part Number||50064 FBA|
9. API #ad
API POND ALGAEFIX Algae Control 1-Gallon Bottle #adAPI #ad
- This epa-registered pond algaecide will not harm fish, plants, surrounding wildlife and pets when used as directed. Helps resolve algae problems and controls the formation of new algae; works fast; effectively controls most types of algae including green water Chlorella, blanket weed algae Oedogonium in ponds, string and hair algae Cladophora, koi ponds and fountains.
Does not contain copper.
Before use, make certain that the pond/fountain has vigorous aeration; thoroughly mix into pond/fountain water and disperse evenly; Repeat dose every three days until algae is controlled; dose weekly to keep pond or fountain clean and clear and to reduce maintenance. Contains one 1 api pond algaefix algae control 1-gallon Bottle; treats up to 38, 400 U. S gallons.
|Manufacturer||Mars Fishcare #ad|
10. Pool RX #ad
Pool RX 101001 6 Month Algaecide Blue Treats 7.5k-20k gallons, Unit, Single #adPool RX #ad
- Effective for up to 6 months. 6 month algaecide. Eliminates all types of algae. Reduces chemical demand. Simplifies pool Care. Also ideal for Salt Pools.
|Brand||Pool RX #ad|