As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. EHWINE #ad
Peat Pots, EHWINE 100 Pack Square Seed Starter Tray 3 Inch Seedling Pots Organic Peat Pots for Seedlings Seed Starter Pots Kit Seedling Trays Bonus 100 Pcs Plant Labels… #adEHWINE #ad
- The size of plant label is about 4L" x 08w". Advantage: perfect for seeds budding, plants roots can penetrate the peat pots after the peat pots begin to biodegrad. Easy to use: fill the seedling trays with soil and put seeds in, and then put peat pots in well ventilated and sunny place, then wait the seeds budding.
Package including: square peat pots * 100, bonus 100 pcs white plant labels, which can be used for recording the seeds' name and growth date.
Size: seedling pots is about 3d"×3h", which can be used for vegetable seeds, melon seedlings and succulent cultivation. It overcomes the common problems of rotten roots and transplant shock in the cultivation of seedlings with plastic pots. Material: these seeds starter pots are made of peat moss, good air permeability, automatic water absorption. They can be planted in your yard or garden without removing plants from the pots.
2. Cosweet #ad
100pcs 3 Inches Square Peat Pots for Seedlings- Plant Seed Starter Peat Pots Germination Seedling Trays with Bonus 100pcs Plant Markers Biodegradable Eco-Friendly for Vegetable Seed Germination #adCosweet #ad
- Material: these seeds starter peat pots are made of biodegradable paper pulp with good air permeability, eco-friendly and very safe to use, the peat material can absorb water automatically and not easy to fall apart, avoiding mold and making the seeds germinate healthily and quickly. Applicable occasion: after the plants germinate, they can be used as home decoration green plants to make the home look more natural and the air fresher; or you own a nursery and just need a cost-effective seed germination container.
Size: size of each seedling tray is about 3" x 3" x 3" length, it will eventually decomposed among the soil, and each plant label is about 2" x 04", height, the size is a suitable to be the seed starter container during the plant season.
Less environment requirement: these seeds starter peat pots have reduce the environment requirement for seed germination, plant germination cannot only be done outdoors.
These peat pots are perfect for starting flowers, vegetables like tomatoes, besides, cucumbers and some herbs plants. You can transplant the peat pot into the ground directly, width, effectively prevents plant roots from being damaged during transplantation. Package include: there are 100 pcs biodegradable square peat pots included in each package, in addition you will receive another 100 pcs white lables for you to record the seeds' name and growth date. Even the temperature is low, you can let the seeds germinate indoors to prepare for the coming planting season.
3. Jiffy #ad
22 Pack, Jiffy-Pots Organic Seed Starting 3" Biodegradable Peat Pots #adJiffy #ad
- Roots can easily break right through the walls of the pot, which will eventually biodegrade in your garden or container. Start your seeds with this pack of twenty-two that's right, 22! 3" diameter biodegradable peat pots! Organic and omri listed, pots can be transplanted right along with the plant it houses in order to reduce transplant shock and keep those roots healthy and happy.
Peat is responsibly sourced from Canadian Sphagnum Peat.
4. COSYLAND #ad
2 Transplant Tools, COSYLAND 100Pack 3in Peat Pots Biodegradable Plant Seeding Pot Seed Starter Tray for Garden Seedling Organic Eco-Friendly with Plant Labels #adCOSYLAND #ad
- The cup body is degradable, phosphorus, potassium, no transfer is needed as it can be planted directly without hurting the seedlings. It can improve the ecological environment around the seedling roots and is conducive to the growth of seedlings.
Environmental protection - made of waste paper or recycled paper, the degradation period of Cosyland peat pot is much shorter than that of non-woven and plastic seedling cups, which is friendly to the ecological environment.
Hygiene - clean and hygienic, no moth-eaten, harmless to the root system. Organic fertilizer - seedling pots will turn into organic fertilizer after degraded, which is easy to integrate with the soil.
Healthy roots - the rot and bending of seedling roots that are easily caused by the use of plastic seedling pots can be well overcome. Degradeable pot - cosyland seedling pot is made of pulp and contains plant fibers such as ammonia, etc.
5. GROWNEER #ad
60 Packs 3 Inch Peat Pots Plant Starters for Seedling with 15 Pcs Plant Labels, Biodegradable Herb Seed Starter Pots Kits, Garden Germination Nursery Pot #adGROWNEER #ad
- Prevent transplant shock -- by becoming one with the root ball and promoting aeration, these amazing peat pots are great to transplant plants and avoid root shocking. Seed starter kit -- pack of 60 peat pots.
Start indoor garden -- starting an indoor garden is easy with our bulk pack of organic peat pots. Each pot measures 3 inch in diameter. Comes with 15 pcs plant labels, and you can use them to mark the seeds in your peat pots.
Widely used -- these organic peat seedling pots are perfect for starting flowers, herbs, and vegetable saplings like tomatoes and cucumbers. 100% biodegradable -- once the seeds sprout, just transplant the whole pots directly into the ground or larger plant pots. These will break down in the soil in the end, environmentally friendly. Simply place your seeds into the seedling transplant pot. No holes in the bottom.
6. 3T GROUP #ad
3" Biodegradable Peat Pots with Plant Labels, Flowers, Bulk 50 Pack 3 Inch Round, Tomato, Nursery Pot, 50 Packs, Peat Pot Starters for Herb Seedling, Seed Starter, Fruits, for Vegetables #ad3T GROUP #ad
- There is no need to take out the seedlings, which avoids the risk of root breakage of the seedlings. Using it to enjoy planting and build the dream flower garden or vegetable garden. 100% biodegradable planting pots: the pure natural biodegradable paper seedling cup is made of pulp and plant fiber, and contains nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium and other nutrients required for plant growth.
These vegetable pots have thicker fibers, are more breathable, and have better drainage properties, preventing the soil from being too wet and causing root rot, thus allowing plant seedlings to thrive. High seedling survival: plant seedlings in peat pots generally have a higher survival rate than seedlings grown in the ground.
The roots of the seedlings can easily penetrate the cup wall and take root in the soil. When the seedlings gradually grow up, just fill with just the right amount of soil, the seedlings are buried in the soil together with the seedling pots.
Easy to use: these seed pots are very lightweight, then sprinkle in the seeds for simple maintenance and you're ready to wait for the seedlings to grow. Seed starting pots: a pack of 50 premium biodegradable pots for plants, each 3 inches in diameter, comes with 25 plant tags that you can use to mark the name and planting date of the seeds in the peat pot. Perfect for seeds, and vegetable saplings like tomatoes, starting flowers, saplings & starters: the 3-inch rootmaker pots are perfect for herbs, potato and cucumbers.
|Brand||3T GROUP #ad|
|Manufacturer||3T GROUP #ad|
7. Delxo #ad
Delxo 102 Pack 3 inch Seed Starter Peat Pots Kit for Garden Seedling Tray 100% Eco-Friendly Organic Germination Seedling Trays Biodegradable #adDelxo #ad
- It overcomes the common problems of Crooked Roots and Rotten Roots in the Cultivation of Seedlings with Plastic Pots. Suitable for saplings and starters - each peat pot cell is 3. 2" round and 3" deep, hanging plants, Herbs, for Planting Flowers, Strawberries, Vegetables, Saplings and so on.
Finally, Becoming Organic Fertilizer. Professional- when the pot trays begin to degrade, the roots are also strong enough to Penetrate Them.
They are eco-friendly, Easily Degradable and Completely Recycled. Package include - each peat pot kit includes 102 Germination Trays 20 Plastic Plant Markers - Plant Markers are Not Biodegradable.
Biodegradable material- mohern seed starter trays are made mainly of paper and Peat Moss, P, Also Contain N, K. Less harmful -seedling trays will gradually soften that not necessary to Dig the Seedlings or Potting Soil out of Plant Starter Manually, Thus Greatly Improving the Survival of The Seedlings.
8. ZOUTOG #ad
Bonus 100 Plant Labels, 3'' Peat Pots, ZOUTOG 100 Pack Round Plant Starter Pots Seedling Trays #adZOUTOG #ad
- Easy to use: seeds can be cultured indoors and outdoors, Just grow your seedlings, and then plant them in your yard or garden without removing them from the pots. Pots dimensions: each is 3 inches tall and 3 inches in diameter.
Seed starter tray: these pots are the ideal choice for indoors seed starting as well! They can help minimize transplant shock, such as melons, so they're especially good for plants that don't like to have their roots disturbed, cucumbers, squash and nasturtiums.
Write on them with a pencil or a marker, and cleaned with household cleaner.
These nursery pots are perfect sized for starting flowers, succulents, vegetable seedlings and other plant seeds. 4'' plant labels: can spot them against the dark soil and they can be easily read. Made to last, they are strong and durable. Prevent transplant shock: No transplant shock since there's no need to transfer plants after starting.
9. EHWINE #ad
EHWINE Round Peat Pots for Seedlings Seed Starter Pots Seedling Trays Plant Starter Pots Bonus 100 Pcs Plant Labels, 100 Pack Peat Pots 3 Inch #adEHWINE #ad
- Size: seedling pots is about 3d"×3h", which can be used for vegetable seeds, melon seedlings and succulent cultivation. Material: these seed starter trays are made of biodegradable peat moss, good air permeability, automatic water absorption.
They can be planted in your yard or garden without removing plants from the pots. Package including: biodegradable round peat pots * 100, bonus 100 pcs white plant labels, which can be used for recording the seeds' name and growth date.
Easy to use: fill the seedling trays with soil and put seeds in, and then put peat pots in well ventilated and sunny place, then wait the seeds budding.
It overcomes the common problems of rotten roots and transplant shock in the cultivation of seedlings with plastic pots. Advantage: perfect for seeds budding, plants roots can penetrate the peat pots after the peat pots begin to biodegrad. The size of plant label is about 4L" x 08w".
10. xGarden #ad
XGarden 100 Pack 3.15" Round Plant & Seed Starter Peat Pots, Use for Germination or Seedlings, Biodegradable Compostable Nursery Pots for Vegetables or Herbs #adxGarden #ad
- Excellent alternative to plastic nursery pots. Perfect for starting any plant or seedling. They will disintegrate and break down over time when planted in soil. Bottom diameter is 2. 1". 100% biodegradable and compostable.
Great for flowers, herbs, or vegetables. Each pot is 3. 15" in diameter and 3" Tall 8CM by 7. 5 cm. Peat pots are breathable, promote aeration, and absorb water, extending the life of your plants between watering. These pots are made from recycled paper pulp and are eco-friendly. 100 pack 3. 15" round xgarden peat pot.